Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 166. (Read 268504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
From marketing point of view You need a name that means many things and means nothing (anon) ..so XChanger will be that what we need

sound more like a cheap exchange clone

You probably don't know much about marketing...

nope, and you dont either

.. I do and as you said it ...you don't
Activity: 840
Anyways no matter what name we choose, I'm happy to do the site and change the logo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I sold 2500 at 120k, I will probably regret it later.
LOL Read my post yesterday or so i sold 2500 at 4k-5k u wanna know how i feel now? _ _
                                                                                                                    -I-
                                                                                                            _____________

I've been trying to buy back what i sold but i have already spent 3x what i sold for on less then 600 coins =/
and im mad at myself cause i  take loss after loss and try to shrug it off my last loss was over 0.3 on shibe pozie less then a month ago, u dont even want to here prior to that

Worse for me, I was pretty confident the price would rise but my arrogant friend who i bought some coins at 20-60k for thinks he is really clever now and sold 3000 coins at 115k and convinced me to sell some of mine. Oh well i still have 12k.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Not necessarily.  If you're following the 10/200 rule which is selling off 10% of your holdings each time the value doubles from your initial buy in, then you're good.  That's what you're supposed to do anyway.  If you just sold off 2500 for the hell of it, then yes you're probably gonna regret it! :p

dude it has doubled so often now  Shocked

Im only left with 30 % Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
XIC/oin  --->>>  XI=11

XJ2RvVDpqk1kCk2qwU7ppURLUnHDXdDxto cheers for your kind donations.
Activity: 840
From marketing point of view You need a name that means many things and means nothing (anon) ..so XChanger will be that what we need

I have to agree with Ezravdb, I hate that name to be honest.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
xchange is not really a good name as it sounds like an exchange

"X-CHANGER"
legendary
Activity: 1386
LOL Read my post yesterday or so i sold 2500 at 4k-5k u wanna know how i feel now? _ _
                                                                                                                    -I-
                                                                                                            _____________

I've been trying to buy back what i sold but i have already spent 3x what i sold for on less then 600 coins =/

i wanted to buy for 2 btc @ 4.000 satoshi a few days ago, what is about 50.000 xc, but i dont buy

now i buy for 2 btc about 2.000 xc @ 80.000 satoshi

you dont wanna know how i feel me now  Sad
Trphy.io

Activity: 93
Merit: 250
xchange is not really a good name as it sounds like an exchange
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I loved the XCell some1 posted. I think it delivers as XC and something easy to remember and pronounce. It also sounds like "excel" which creates a positive vibe around it without it sounding cheap or lightweight. The "cell" looks like something that would be used in naming/coding a product that would shake the fundamentals of its scene, the crypto currecy one for example.

For a noob question now, how do I upgrade the wallet the most correct way? Backup wallet.dat and delete qt/appdata folder? or just qt folder?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Not necessarily.  If you're following the 10/200 rule which is selling off 10% of your holdings each time the value doubles from your initial buy in, then you're good.  That's what you're supposed to do anyway.  If you just sold off 2500 for the hell of it, then yes you're probably gonna regret it! :p
legendary
Activity: 1008

Xinvestors

InvestorX

InvestX

XInvest

XPay
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
                                                                                                                    -I-
                                                                                                            _____________

and im mad at myself cause i  take loss after loss and try to shrug it off my last loss was over 0.3 on shibe pozie less then a month ago, u dont even want to here prior to that
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
also the branding is a huge issue in my mind as once that ship has sailed (and it is about to) ... you can't go back and change it.... and I think XC has reached some level of branding so its a tricky decision tree to digest

Let me suggest a probably silly idea. There is a coin that has the best name in the business imo, very brandable, but its devteam has left, and the remaining dev is ready to leave. It looks like it's gonna die. Take over the name/site/branding, and in return generate some number of XC for that coin's holders. Or some other method of merging the best of both projects.

Then coin I'm talking about, is iCoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicn-icoin-on-swisscex-c-cex-bittrex-exchange-407866
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygdXrS4XoWQ
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Xbit

Bitx

Altx

X2M

Dev said he wants to keep the XC symbol if possible, as it is already established. I think I agree with this so let's try to work within those bounds for now.

Well, maybe someone can come up with a killer name outside of XC confines

XCreation

XCharge

XCuddles

XCrazy

XCat
Trphy.io

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 224
Jump to: