Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 2. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Jeez...Over 9300BTC in 24hrs volume on Mintpal  Shocked...Does Xc now have the record for highest 24hr volume on Mintpal?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can't somebody find the phone of Dan and call him to verify if he is or he isn't the Dan (or "Dan") posting in here? How hard can it be?

Links are good, but first person communication is better for these matters.

Jesus Christ, what's your telephone number? Just trying to bully the poor guy, you should be ashamed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Can't somebody find the phone of Dan and call him to verify if he is or he isn't the Dan (or "Dan") posting in here? How hard can it be?

Leave people the heck alone, why be invasive?  Who cares if he is a ceo or a bum in a bar with free wifi. He delivered code, that is all that matters, your guys are as bad as the dorian newsweek crap.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Are you serious??!?!  How paranoid are you?  I mean ya, I got burned on Dreamcoin too, but come on.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

He could just update his linked in and put "xc" in other projects category.
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Still making some changes Smiley

This looks great!
sfc
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Any background about the developer of XC?
Yes! http://seclists.org/interesting-people/2002/Feb/107 (more to come)

So a couple of things.. #1 - that twitter account is fake, my account is the matrix_guru one... also web site was take down as soon as my identity was revealed for reasons I cannot discuss.

#2 - YES that is me in the article above, back in 1998 I designed and deployed a large wireless ISP.  By 2003 it had expanded to cover a large part of eastern Massachusetts.  As it grew more features were added, like VoIP, QOS, and VLAN support.  However market conditions changed with lower cost solutions available from the competition(Verizon deployed DSL in my community due to the threat)... The product was then upgraded to support a marine environment, which was deployed in Cape Cod.   This network still runs to do this day, serving 11 Ferries and 50k to 150k (depends on season) per day.

This.

@dev/teka

could u comment on the self-moderated thread not a few i guess would prefer?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

So a couple of things.. #1 - that twitter account is fake, my account is the matrix_guru one... also web site was take down as soon as my identity was revealed for reasons I cannot discuss.

#2 - YES that is me in the article above, back in 1998 I designed and deployed a large wireless ISP.  By 2003 it had expanded to cover a large part of eastern Massachusetts.  As it grew more features were added, like VoIP, QOS, and VLAN support.  However market conditions changed with lower cost solutions available from the competition(Verizon deployed DSL in my community due to the threat)... The product was then upgraded to support a marine environment, which was deployed in Cape Cod.   This network still runs to do this day, serving 11 Ferries and 50k to 150k (depends on season) per day.

and for the record, this is only a small piece of my background...  I saw the opportunity and the scam of DRK, 1.5Million pre-mine? the air drop?? ... so I decided to build a product based on a vision and I have the experience across the various markets to make this work and bring it all together.. mobile, Point Of Sale, ATM, NFC/RFID..etc

Preach it dev! Please don't be phased by fudders, there is a big community behind you that support you through anything they can throw at us
Activity: 280

and for the record, this is only a small piece of my background...  I saw the opportunity and the scam of DRK, 1.5Million pre-mine? the air drop?? ... so I decided to build a product based on a vision and I have the experience across the various markets to make this work and bring it all together.. mobile, Point Of Sale, ATM, NFC/RFID..etc

For all the people screaming devs shouldnt spread FUD and shouldn't talk down on other coins.  Well..  There ya go.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Really dev keep silence

only talkers keep talking..

the bus is over -_-z

All issues have been concerned. The dev is working hard to bring you the code review.

Buying in terror
Sold in happy

Ok keep going-_-z~

I would rather he was coding than wasting time talking to trolls on here. He spoke briefly earlier to clear the FUD.

Yes, if you have any concerns pm me. I'm here to be the voice on behalf of  the team.
Community Manager

frankly speaking I am very scary
But I believe just one-thing
Dev comes forum everyday and each time.
Something not logical -__-
But only this thing is what I invest.
Is he prepare for review?

Yes there will be a review today of the code as far as I'm aware.

For one time, make a statement. Now each and every of your statement includes a backdoor.

" in none we trust" . May i conclude this also counts for your "boss", the dev?

I've been meaning to change that, thanks for the feedback. However, bitcointalk won't let me so.... I will just have to stick with it.
Activity: 261
thanks dev... i am slso here and support XC.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

Activity: 616

atcscure +1 for truth.  

Let's make a self moderated thread.  That way you don't have to defend yourself as much and can focus on coding the xnodes + blockchain 2.0
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Any ETA on the upcoming peer review code?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Very nice!  Ya this is ridiculous.  I think either people are scared of the potential of this coin completely out innovating their respective coin, so they're spreading FUD, or they're trying to spread FUD to get people to panic sell so they themselves can get cheap coins.  Coin's still very young, has great potential.  What we're seeing I think is just a correction of some weak hands (panic sellers) because they believe everything they read on Twitter.  I just wish that I could've gotten my order filled at 170000 satoshi Wink  Had to settle for my order filled at 190000.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Children, grow a pair and get off your sock puppets and post your idiocy. Land of cowards.
Activity: 322

https://twitter.com/XCplatform/status/471863941253955584

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Thanks dev, this is why I am still here.
Activity: 258
ATCsecure,   I believe in you man..        what time is the code reveal?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

This.
Pages:
Jump to: