Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 253. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Why people are crazy about Anoncoin Huh

People don't want the government or anyone else knowing what they are buying, selling or transferring around. They want true virtual cash.

This is very true, though only effective if the anon crypto-currency doesnt leave the system.. as soon as you buy something, esp a physical good.. it kinda has to ship to your addr. As such, there will be a paper trail. Same with exchanging crypto to USD for example.. it gets wired to your bank etc. Perhaps the resourceful individual can get around these constrainsts but for the meantime, tech protects privacy and is well and good, but true, absolute anonymity is an illusion.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
will wait for the next update from dev team.

DON'T you think we are stupid enough to wait for something vaguely expressed here?

i hope the dev is working ass off hard to release the promised linux wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
will wait for the next update from dev team.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I wonder how it would effect dark if XC trumped them by releasing an anon wallet first.

it will take over the momentum form DRK.

but who knows when the dev is going to release the linux one.

Possibly, but having the dev give his real name would defiantly be a major boost.

That said, I can understand why he/she wouldn't want to. After all anonymity is what we are after for the wallet so we should respect their right to it as well.
legendary
I wonder how it would effect dark if XC trumped them by releasing an anon wallet first.

it will take over the momentum form DRK.

but who knows when the dev is going to release the linux one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Like it. If you could get this into the logo, it would be pretty cool as well

Code:

Nice - X11
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
That "Sr. Member" thing underneath his name is saving the dev's ass right now lol

Agreed. It is a hell of a lot better than some newbie named after some new scam coin they are making.

I'd prefer a real name, like Evan Duffield at Darkcoin - someone who has really staked his real name and reputation behind his coin. I think that's the single biggest reason behind DRK's success. It's not just about its anononymity features. It's about trust in Evan himself and they way in which he has made himself truly accountable and responsible -- in a way hardly anyone else has in this forum.

I think we're approaching the beginning of the end of the age of anonymous devs with discardable/changeable bitcointalk login names. People are sick of being burned by an endless parade of nameless, unaccountable devs - often the same devs with different login names.

+1
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

A month ago it was 100% POS. Multipool.

Now its Anon.

Next comes the colored coins.

Then... all three combined, plus whatever tickles investors, or has a WOW factor. A wallet that makes bacon in the morning? mmmmm... bacon!

Whatever works, right?

But I think Anon feature is very important to the crypto community, as much as it is for the rest of the world..
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I made a logo while we wait...

A bit X-Men-ish I know, but the X kind of lends its self to going slap bang in the middle Wink

Hope the debugging going well dev Smiley

Like it. If you could get this into the logo, it would be pretty cool as well

Code:
legendary
hurry up!

we have chance to beat DRK!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

People don't want the government or anyone else knowing what they are buying, selling or transferring around. They want true virtual cash.
I think that Chinese officials will love it Cheesy
Activity: 48

http://minecube.co.uk/images/host/x11coin.png

A bit X-Men-ish I know, but the X kind of lends its self to going slap bang in the middle Wink

Love the Logo, but the "11" could use some work. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250

A month ago it was 100% POS. Multipool.

Now its Anon.

Next comes the colored coins.

Then... all three combined, plus whatever tickles investors, or has a WOW factor. A wallet that makes bacon in the morning? mmmmm... bacon!
legendary
Activity: 1414

brand new
Activity: 0

http://minecube.co.uk/images/host/x11coin.png

Activity: 206

looks nice!
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Didnt Darkcoin come out with no working Anon?

Has yet to have a working anon....

Maybe we should threaten him with a slow death so he gets on it.  Wink

If you haven't already, you will soon come to find cryptocoiners to be among the most emotional, impatient, and outright demanding demographic of traders there is. It also makes them among the most predictable. Let the coins fall where they may...
Jump to: