Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 254. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Noobish question: Will coins stake if my computer is in sleep mode? I assume not.

of course.. you even dont have to open the wallet
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Didnt Darkcoin come out with no working Anon?

Has yet to have a working anon....

Maybe we should threaten him with a slow death so he gets on it.  Wink
Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

Has yet to have a working anon....
Activity: 261
Activity: 252
Noobish question: Will coins stake if my computer is in sleep mode? I assume not.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Without the anon wallet this coin is just another x11 shitcoin and will plummet well below 5k. We don't need more of the same coins that clutter up the exchanges, the only difference being the name and number of coins.
I'm not tying to fud it up, but personally I'm not holding any of these coins until the developer comes out with a working wallet.

I'd like to know why this dev didn't simply wait until after all the features were done to launch this coin. Why not launch the coin as a finished product? Why the stupid drama bordering on kabuki theater?

and why not just launch like it did? why not build hype? why not make promises(like it is not the norm already), everything moves around marketing and promotion, or else apple would never pre announce the new ipod for example, they would just release it...

And I don't owe the dev , neither work for him, im just saying that in his shoes most would do the same promo
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Without the anon wallet this coin is just another x11 shitcoin and will plummet well below 5k. We don't need more of the same coins that clutter up the exchanges, the only difference being the name and number of coins.
I'm not tying to fud it up, but personally I'm not holding any of these coins until the developer comes out with a working wallet.

I'd like to know why this dev didn't simply wait until after all the features were done to launch this coin. Why not launch the coin as a finished product? Why the stupid drama bordering on kabuki theater?

i am bored with the teasing tactic.  what he want??

I will say this, if his team of developers turns out to be his dog, cat and goldfish and this is all a hoax to raise the value of his coin he will go down as one of the most evil characters right there with Karpeles. People here are investing real money into his promises, this isn't a game.
If you are for real I mean no offense by my comments and I will be the first to jump back in with all the btc I can pull together, if you are not I hope you die slow.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Thanks Dev for the hard work and communication.  I snagged a few xc coins for storage.  Your communication is encouraging.

only words no action!
Activity: 258
Thanks Dev for the hard work and communication.  I snagged a few xc coins for storage.  Your communication is encouraging.
Activity: 840
Progress has been made... still not there yet.. however I may offer a teamviewer session later to prove what I have said so far.... other than that the things are moving forward!

My coins are staying in cold storage that's for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1330

i am bored with the teasing tactic.  what he want??
Activity: 224

Activity: 258
++++1 To the Teamviewer session.    It would send the price skyrocketing now doubt.
Activity: 224
That "Sr. Member" thing underneath his name is saving the dev's ass right now lol

Agreed. It is a hell of a lot better than some newbie named after some new scam coin they are making.

I'd prefer a real name, like Evan Duffield at Darkcoin - someone who has really staked his real name and reputation behind his coin. I think that's the single biggest reason behind DRK's success. It's not just about its anononymity features. It's about trust in Evan himself and they way in which he has made himself truly accountable and responsible -- in a way hardly anyone else has in this forum.

I think we're approaching the beginning of the end of the age of anonymous devs with discardable/changeable bitcointalk login names. People are sick of being burned by an endless parade of nameless, unaccountable devs - often the same devs with different login names.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1148
 Smiley

look forward the team view session
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Progress has been made... still not there yet.. however I may offer a teamviewer session later to prove what I have said so far.... other than that the things are moving forward!

Thanks for the update dev Smiley never lost faith.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

We appreciate the update and a teamviewer session would be nice  =)
legendary
Activity: 1148

thanks for the hard working!!!

dev
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Jump to: