Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 30. (Read 268502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
you should write up a rules of conduct for the OP, something like
all members of the community will and must be respected
any accusations FUD or misleading information, without evidence or facts will result in community wide use of the ignore button
etc,etc would be a nice touch, just an idea.

and where is all the fun then ? Cheesy
Activity: 840
Important Message!

OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread as peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

We recovered quickly and efficiently because we work with Facts. I'm sure that I speak for the whole team when I say that we are willing to go the extra mile for you guys.

However we need to move on, everything  is fine and we are back to speed. Let's show the world that we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

We have the Best Community!

Agreed
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
you should write up a rules of conduct for the OP, something like
all members of the community will and must be respected
any accusations FUD or misleading information, without evidence or facts will result in community wide use of the ignore button
etc,etc would be a nice touch, just an idea.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

We have the Best Community!
legendary
SoNiC BooM
OK Ladies and Gents, Let's keep this thread us peaceful and a respectable as possible. No matter what happened today, respect the Darkcoin guys. Most of them stood up for us.

However we need to move on, everything g is fine and we are back to spees. Let's show the world don't we have a strong community. Remember discuss ideas/ projects not people.

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

+1

Erm... WTF is this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

Edit: SUPER FUD today... this is professional level stuff.

This has always been public

So perhaps the Fedora coin code copying was just part of the story? Maybe some ideas were generated from the Asia Coin scam as well?

Dev, can you please respond to this. Many of us would like to hear your side of the story as well in regard to the Fedora code and the mining concerns above.

He already has.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

nice!
so we can keep moving now. guys
legendary
Activity: 1330
Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager

+10000

be civil. guys.
 Important Message!

All the best,
Daniel
Community Manager
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dump all your Darkcoin right now. The Dev/Community whoever posted that just showed their true colors. Who wants to be apart of people like that. They'll do in their own Darkcoin bagholders if it could make them the top coin
legendary
Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)
legendary
So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going
Those "idiots" at dark are the ones that pumped this coin to its high using the profits made off dark. Who are you kidding. If all those "idiots" from dark decide to dump, this coin it will go right back to  last weeks price.
that is ridiculous lol no.....just no lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just bought a ton of XC. XC market cap will exceed darkcoin soon.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
the faster we let this fud go the faster we go back to business as usual

shit happens but its over with

lets all move on and come together as a community and see where we can take xc

panic is gone, things have calmed down

we should as well

just my two cents

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
legendary
Activity: 1330
I LOVE FUD!!!!!!

FUDs make me hold XC tight!
legendary
Activity: 1148
IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? WHAT A SHAME!!!!  a official altcoin twitter account troll a rising star without any proved evidence.

where is you attitude? what are you afraid of

this is most hilarious issue this year!

just like 3 years child   Smiley

so officially they have lost the future now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow. After reading that tweet. Im  dumping all my coins right now. and no longer supporting that piece of shit. That is the lowest of low. What pussies.

What tweet was it?

https://twitter.com/DarkcoinCrypto/status/471855988241227776
Erm... WTF is this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

Edit: SUPER FUD today... this is professional level stuff.

.... transparency lol  ( thats a good thing )

Yet again this has always been public
Pages:
Jump to: