Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 34. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Wow that twitter post on Darkcoin meant to maim or kill....  Not very classy at all guys  

And not even true

Kids in charge?

Hey not cool, I'm xx.

LOL, edit that out please.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.
As a large DRK holder and trader of XC, I want to sincerely apologize for that.  I enjoy some good shit talking, but this was bullshit and I've called out the person responsible for it within the DRK thread.

Pissed me off something fierce.  

It does not represent our coin or developer.  Just the immaturity of one fucking idiot.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.

Yup - So tomorrow - XC will provide a glimpse into it's code for people to review

please be careful about what to show so that other coins cannot copy the critical information in the code, thx.

can not agree more

otherwise xc can be cloned the day after tomorrow Orz...

agreed, the investment will be protected.  I've ignored this childish behavior since it has started, but this has gone far enough.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Yup - So tomorrow - XC will provide a glimpse into it's code for people to review

IMO - DRK just killed themselves . well done Dev u killed the DRK coin!!!!!!
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Perfectly orchestrated shakeoff... I hope you guys picked up some cheap XC, as the price is almost back at the top again...
Activity: 840

Awasome best thing we can do right now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
more weak hands out! stronger XC get.
legendary
Activity: 1148
How about we organize a peer view for the code that has been developed?

that's great!

thanks Smiley

we will rank in top 3 this week.
Activity: 560

thats how you know that the darkcoin team feels threatened by XC. Its a good sign for XC. Its a much better coin than DRK, imo. This minor hiccup in prices will be obsolete in a week or two when its over 0.01 and approaches DRKs marketcap, then youll see the real panic tweets by them.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

please be careful about what to show so that other coins cannot copy the critical information in the code, thx.

can not agree more

otherwise xc can be cloned the day after tomorrow Orz...
Wow that twitter post on Darkcoin meant to maim or kill....  Not very classy at all guys  

And not even true

Kids in charge?

Hey not cool, I'm epic age.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Have to have balls to go in again right away. What if another big holder decides to dump?

Lots of miners or early buyers who are first time in their lives holding tens of thousands of dollars. It's gonna be tough for them to calmly hold when they can lose it all in a blink of an eye as was demonstrated by the flash crash a while ago.
Activity: 980
Wow that twitter post from Darkcoin meant to maim or kill....  Not very classy at all guys  

And not even true

Kids in charge?
Have to have balls to go in again right away. What if another big holder decides to dump?

It seems like every major holder is doing just that holding.

I am in the top 4 of the rich list and I didn't sell a single XC and just picked up more during that frantic dump....

Any concerns pm directly
Activity: 224

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I am in the top 4 of the rich list and I didn't sell a single XC and just picked up more during that frantic dump....

Well at least they got some cheap coins.
Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 1246

Pages:
Jump to: