Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 32. (Read 268502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
LOL at TheFarm tearing a DRK dev a new one in the DRK thread for the twitter stuff.  

ROFL

Thank goodness we have Teka!

I can tell you that the Google guys will be getting a lot crazy keyboard date from my tablet like  a billion words per minute

lol

hehehe +1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
LOL at TheFarm tearing a DRK dev a new one in the DRK thread for the twitter stuff.  

ROFL

I can tell you that the Google guys will be getting a lot crazy keyboard date from my tablet like  a billion words per minute

lol
Activity: 840

ROFL

The 1M chart at https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc looks like the US DJIA in October of 2008 Smiley Time for that 2009 rebound Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
i'm not a whale i hold about 50k but i will not be selling, would like be selling btc at $1 again extremely dumb, the price fluctuation is fairly normal if u ask me, i'm calm let them dump, a coin with this much innovation and potential will only rise again, it's only coins that rise on hype that die on dumps, this is a completely different situation, relax all those who are freaking out, all will be fine.

+1

+2

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.
As a large DRK holder and trader of XC, I want to sincerely apologize for that.  I enjoy some good shit talking, but this was bullshit and I've called out the person responsible for it within the DRK thread.

Pissed me off something fierce.  

It does not represent our coin or developer.  Just the immaturity of one fucking idiot.

well tell that idiot that he killed your coin and put XC into the spotlight.  congrats.

Holder of XC but not regular on this thread, can someone tell me what happened? Why is there FUD going around and about what?

Apparently our meteoric rise is a threat to a lot of folks so they resort to playing dirty...  And its par for the course I am afraid.

Nothing to be concerned about
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
XC must maintain its integrity. XC can NEVER do what devs @ darkcoin just did.

Think about the future.

No business wants to deal with immaturity and extreme lack of professionalism driven by fear.

+1000

ROFL

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
How about we organize a peer review for the code that has been developed?

Not yet...i want to buy some cheap coins  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
XC must maintain its integrity. XC can NEVER do what devs @ darkcoin just did.

Think about the future.

No business wants to deal with immaturity and extreme lack of professionalism driven by fear.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Wow, that was quite the ride.  Smiley

Hopefully the XC community can continue to be, and strive to be professional.  There is no need to be anything less.
Activity: 980
All people talking sh*t are trying to buy cheap coins.

This is one of the few times I've seen an active dev that delivers what he promised, and more.

This coin has a great future.

Yeah The dev is pretty much the top reason why I became community manager.
So what am I missing. The dev takes the original open source code of darkcoin, adds in the mixing function of Fedorocoin, which doesn't work, and this is what makes him awesome? Whatever. This is why it is closed source. Open it up and lets take a look. Scared someone might copy your awesome coin, sounds like a bunch of crap.

Thank you for the insightful and well thought out addition to the discussion. We so look forward to more witty and inventive thoughts from you in the future.

Lol....  Poor guy completely ignored the dev's post about peer review of the code ...   Grin

Mate, you can't just read a couple of pages and understand the whole book  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? WHAT A SHAME!!!!  a official altcoin twitter account troll a rising star without any proved evidence.

where is you attitude? what are you afraid of

this is most hilarious issue this year!

they have lost the future now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? WHAT A SHAME!!!!  a official altcoin twitter account troll a rising star without any proved evidence.

where is you attitude? what are you afraid of

this is most hilarious issue this year!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This is one of the few times I've seen an active dev that delivers what he promised, and more.

So what am I missing. The dev takes the original open source code of darkcoin, adds in the mixing function of Fedorocoin, which doesn't work, and this is what makes him awesome? Whatever. This is why it is closed source. Open it up and lets take a look. Scared someone might copy your awesome coin, sounds like a bunch of crap.

So then DRK coin can steal XC code for their own coin?  LOL go back to the DRK thread...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.
As a large DRK holder and trader of XC, I want to sincerely apologize for that.  I enjoy some good shit talking, but this was bullshit and I've called out the person responsible for it within the DRK thread.

Pissed me off something fierce.  

It does not represent our coin or developer.  Just the immaturity of one fucking idiot.

well tell that idiot that he killed your coin and put XC into the spotlight.  congrats.

Holder of XC but not regular on this thread, can someone tell me what happened? Why is there FUD going around and about what?

Thank you for the insightful and well thought out addition to the discussion. We so look forward to more witty and inventive thoughts from you in the future.
Activity: 840

Mixer works, it was written from scratch . We are sad to see you go but please don't post false info.
to everyone just reading this thread

EVERYTHING IS FINE

just a little FUD, no need to carry this on....  lets not start any trouble

we have recovered just as fast as we dropped

so please as a larger holder of xc i must ask that we be mature about this and just end this fighting and shit talk here and now

lets look to the future

Well said good sir!!
Activity: 540
i'm not a whale i hold about 50k but i will not be selling, would like be selling btc at $1 again extremely dumb, the price fluctuation is fairly normal if u ask me, i'm calm let them dump, a coin with this much innovation and potential will only rise again, it's only coins that rise on hype that die on dumps, this is a completely different situation, relax all those who are freaking out, all will be fine.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: