Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 31. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going

that's the truth!

JL was the cause of the crash with his warnings of low volume on the buy side.  He is a big supporter of DRK.

I am a supporter of BC and had to comment on such low-low behavior.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going
Those "idiots" at dark are the ones that pumped this coin to its high using the profits made off dark. Who are you kidding. If all those "idiots" from dark decide to dump, this coin it will go right back to  last weeks price.

Guys please keep this peaceful, still respect the drk guys after all they are people
Activity: 136

Those "idiots" at dark are the ones that pumped this coin to its high using the profits made off dark. Who are you kidding. If all those "idiots" from dark decide to dump, this coin it will go right back to  last weeks price.
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The 1M chart at https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc looks like the US DJIA in October of 2008 Smiley Time for that 2009 rebound Smiley

haha

nice, i agree with this.

Well... the crypto market does run like 10-100x faster than the stock market... Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow. After reading that tweet. Im  dumping all my coins right now. and no longer supporting that piece of shit. That is the lowest of low. What pussies.

What tweet was it?
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
So the idiots at DRK place a buy roder at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Oh don't worry, ones mafia and occasional silk road users realize that DRK can be traced they will came to XC like puppies and land on 50$ a piece ...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 208
First night since hearing about this coin that it didn't double after I went to bed, instead it halved o.O guess the fickle and unknowledgeable will always be easily tricked.

This is probably the nerd revenge of whoever that 120btc sell wall we laughed at yesterday haha.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1148

that's the truth!
legendary
Activity: 1330
So the idiots at DRK place a buy roder at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

+1.

they sold out drk few days back and make a great use of "official" shit to spread fud.

shame on these fucktards.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The 1M chart at https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc looks like the US DJIA in October of 2008 Smiley Time for that 2009 rebound Smiley

haha

nice, i agree with this.

I was buying in 1989  Grin

SO its all gravy for you anyways Smiley
Activity: 840
SORRY FOR THE CAP

BUT NO ONE HERE TAKE drk AS A COMPETITOR.

we have vision far more beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all work together after all we here to promote cryptocurrency. No matter what happened today, I still respect the developers for their technical work just like I respect Satoshi and our dev as well as a few others.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

haha

nice, i agree with this.

I was buying in 1989  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow. After reading that tweet. Im  dumping all my coins right now. and no longer supporting that piece of shit. That is the lowest of low. What pussies.
legendary
How about we organize a peer review for the code that has been developed?

Not yet...i want to buy some cheap coins  Grin

we need this peer review. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1330
SORRY FOR THE CAP

BUT NO ONE HERE TAKE drk AS A COMPETITOR.

we have vision far more beyond!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary

haha

nice, i agree with this.
Pages:
Jump to: