Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 116. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
mine for future~
Well the switch seems to have gone rather smoothly, I'm not seeing many issues, and we are now fully operating in "pruned mode", meaning any new node that joins the network will only need to download the last weeks worth of blocks (10k blocks) in order to sync and become a full node. Of course they also need to download the "account tree", but that's still 136kB in size and is expected to grow very slowly.
I used to think this coin is a scam new algo coin cuz it first get onto chinese platform.
But seems your team are most excellent developers.
Maybe it's a experimental coin, but it's a coin to teach what we should to do, to concern.
We need more coins like this one with new innovations, time to get rid of the x days mining pos coins!

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
where is cgminrer download?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  i have 270X  AMD

You can't mine with AMD yet.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Catia pushed new code minutes ago - 3560kh/s on my 750Ti @ stock; I've got 4100 - 4200kh/s on it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
where is cgminrer download?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  i have 270X  AMD
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Seeing a solid base form at 1350-1375 sat.

The successful switch to pruned mode is an important milestone.

The current price is a bit below my initial target of 1500, but that ended up being pretty close. I can definitely see upside from here and I'm a buyer at these prices.

The big early miner with 550k coins and unknown intentions is still an overhang but I don't see a huge risk of dumping, especially with the coin at current low prices and showing a lot of promise. Dumping the 550k at this price would only yield about 7 BTC. Whoever went to the trouble of mining all those blocks right away probably would like more than 7 BTC to show for it (and notably didn't sell even at 10k).

It was only the wind.
3.1 - 3.2MH/s on AWS (GPU only) seems to be what catia's miner is getting...

https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xcnaws3.png

Your move.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Is there a development roadmap out yet? Would be very interesting to see where this is heading!
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Well the switch seems to have gone rather smoothly, I'm not seeing many issues, and we are now fully operating in "pruned mode", meaning any new node that joins the network will only need to download the last weeks worth of blocks (10k blocks) in order to sync and become a full node. Of course they also need to download the "account tree", but that's still 136kB in size and is expected to grow very slowly.
Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
The -resyn went on smoothly until it is stuck at 'Downloading headers.. 6 days behind'.  It has been 6 hours since it stuck there.  The debug log says:
Upload your debug.log file to mega or something so we can take a look at it.

Thanks for the offer to help.  I succeeded in restoring my wallet by deleting everything (but first backup the wallet) and then replace the newly generated wallet with my backup wallet. The blocks are newly downloaded.

will give this a go too
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
We need AMD miner to spread hash.

But I hate OpenCL... well, writing it, at least. Sad

Why do you hate it, it's just C without pointers :-)

What? OpenCL has pointers...

You didn't answer the question :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I would guess wanting to be a bit less conspicuous, probably to sell off some of them at some point without huge front running (ie. everyone sees coins from the big wallet finally move and sells ahead of him).

If the intent is to keep them very long term (like Satoshi's Bitcoins) then I see no purpose for moving them.

the market doesnt seem to like it.  downward pressure right now
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
We need AMD miner to spread hash.

But I hate OpenCL... well, writing it, at least. Sad

Why do you hate it, it's just C without pointers :-)
Activity: 50
The -resyn went on smoothly until it is stuck at 'Downloading headers.. 6 days behind'.  It has been 6 hours since it stuck there.  The debug log says:
Upload your debug.log file to mega or something so we can take a look at it.

Thanks for the offer to help.  I succeeded in restoring my wallet by deleting everything (but first backup the wallet) and then replace the newly generated wallet with my backup wallet. The blocks are newly downloaded.
It was only the wind.
Done.

catia's git: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xcn750ticatia.png vs. my new one: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xcn750tiwolf.png

Same hardware - EVGA 750Ti at stock clocks with no factory OC that I know of; was a nice workout.

What the fuck man.

Well, it was a challenge.

Wallpapers. It is about your wallpapers, you weirdo.

Oh - I've apparently stayed up too long Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
"A private GPU miner is equivalent to a pre-mine going backwards in time" -  Satoshi Einstein
Activity: 134
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
starting mining a few days back but stuck at the first day of install now 31 hrs behind

Sat 9. Aug 09:17:37 2014

block count: 21388
Activity: 56
Wolf0 when can we expect compiled Windows version of miner for 750 ti cards?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Big early miner moved his coins into smaller chunks:

http://minichain.info/address/CNCzEBdvxzKSsGGdeqdGv17zuyWLeyAFvw

What, in your opinion, would be the significance of that ?

I would guess wanting to be a bit less conspicuous, probably to sell off some of them at some point without huge front running (ie. everyone sees coins from the big wallet finally move and sells ahead of him).

If the intent is to keep them very long term (like Satoshi's Bitcoins) then I see no purpose for moving them.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Big early miner moved his coins into smaller chunks:

http://minichain.info/address/CNCzEBdvxzKSsGGdeqdGv17zuyWLeyAFvw

What, in your opinion, would be the significance of that ?
Jump to: