Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 143. (Read 578501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
@djm34, can't you just use 1GH's pool for whatever it is that you need testing?  Wink
Dunno about which version for testnet though, think you need to ping @catia on IRC, and see if he can put up some testnet nodes for you.
Cheers,
~ Myagui

Grin whatever I am testing isn't ready to work on stratum... (such a pain in the ass this blockheader... )
 what is the IRC channel ?
You could start with our cpuminer, just CUDA-ize scanhash function that already builds the block header.
I am trying... (the code is mostly the same) but it doesn't seem to work.
I can connect, but it doesn't start mining... (is it getwork or gbt ?)
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Thats the only node im using mind try wiping the rest
Activity: 108

Add this node to your .conf

addnode=115.78.135.173:9773       

working for me and i only got my wallet 30mins ago
Activity: 288
Merit: 105
i'm already using this versiyon. win64_cryptonite-qt_14080303. i'm adding nodes manualy and with config file, but still not conneting. it's saying " downloading headers..." but stil there is not any connetion. the nodes are broken,i think.

That is not new enough version. I specifically replied to your post asking for a new version and said to use 14080315

where is that links. I looked into the web site, but I did not see it.

all the files are at http://gpile.it/mbc/

I don't have capability to update the website links.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
i'm already using this versiyon. win64_cryptonite-qt_14080303. i'm adding nodes manualy and with config file, but still not conneting. it's saying " downloading headers..." but stil there is not any connetion. the nodes are broken,i think.

That is not new enough version. I specifically replied to your post asking for a new version and said to use 14080315

where is that links. I looked into the web site, but I did not see it.
I am still interested in python functions submitting a block to the XCN network - maybe someone figured it out and can give me some hints. I've got the hashing function - i'm just getting rejects when trying to submit a block to the network.

Simple pool is able to submit blocks. Are you submitting through getwork or submitblock?

Activity: 70
I see nothing but problems here >90% posts.....

New algos and new ideas always need some time to fix all problems at start, it's normal.

Invested into that idea, wish you luck with implementing.
and we haven't fuds
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
I see nothing but problems here >90% posts.....

New algos and new ideas always need some time to fix all problems at start, it's normal.

Invested into that idea, wish you luck with implementing.
i'm already using this versiyon. win64_cryptonite-qt_14080303. i'm adding nodes manualy and with config file, but still not conneting. it's saying " downloading headers..." but stil there is not any connetion.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I am still interested in python functions submitting a block to the XCN network - maybe someone figured it out and can give me some hints. I've got the hashing function - i'm just getting rejects when trying to submit a block to the network.
is new wallet ready? i'm still waiting.

Try 14080315. 14080316 if you feel like reporting results. Code in 14080316 is scheduled update. Need a few testers first though.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
How many coins have been mined so far and how many more roughly will there every +7 days?
~3 mill coins in circulation at the moment..but I am not sure about number of coins in 7 days
is new wallet ready? i'm still waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Buying 0.4 BTC worth of XCN at 0.000065 each
Activity: 70
it's time to tweet trex
Activity: 462
@djm34, can't you just use 1GH's pool for whatever it is that you need testing?  Wink
Dunno about which version for testnet though, think you need to ping @catia on IRC, and see if he can put up some testnet nodes for you.
Cheers,
~ Myagui

Grin whatever I am testing isn't ready to work on stratum... (such a pain in the ass this blockheader... )
 what is the IRC channel ?
You could start with our cpuminer, just CUDA-ize scanhash function that already builds the block header.
Activity: 442
Trying to compile 1GH cryptonite-cpuminer on ubuntu getting this error after ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" CXXFLAGS="-O3"

configure: error: GNU MP not found, see https://gmplib.org/

I may have a dependencies issue..........compile many miner in linux before but having problem with this one

Any help would be appreciated, I am weak at Linux..........Thanks

Please try out:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev libjansson-dev

You may need another package manager if your distro doesn't use apt.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Mining Pool  1% Fees!

http://pool.minichain.info pays out once a day proportional to the number of shares (share difficulty = 512)
Also check out the blockexplorer at http://minichain.info It might be down sporadically over the next few days if I'm working on it more

If I get enough interest, I'll release the source code for both

I'm getting bascily 100% rejections. Any idea why?

I'm looking into it now. I think I just need to decrease the polling time. We'll see if that helps. I'm also going to make sure each miner is getting unique data to hash

Thank you catia for helping me solve this. The old mining software was not using the server provided nonce so all windows miners were doing the same work. Windows Miners must use the new minerd-pool.exe. I updated the link on http://pool.minichain.info
Jump to: