Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 149. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Any nodes?My wallet can not sync...
Activity: 168
bad luck for me, 0 blocks in 3 days  Cry
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
The standalone miner seems to encounter a memory leakage.
The memory usage increases systematically.

Now it uses 3.3 GB of RAM in my system.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The number of coins for given time is 1.84B - 1.84B * .5^(days/365.25/10)   using some subtraction you can figure out how many coin will be mined for any particular day. Currently days is best approximated by 6.

I am trying to create a program for XCN. Could you please provide the formula for calculating the current/next block reward which I think is based on half-life of 10 years and the current network difficulty?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It would be nice if the people walletmining with CPU farms would use proxies to make it a bit less unfair for normal miners.  As it is now they are hogging all the blocks AND all the inbound connections on anyone who has a listening daemon!

You can just ask them to send 10% of their coins to your wallet. Will be much more simple for them. Forget about fairness, new algos are created for unfairness. There is no another reason to launch a coin with different algo than instamine it using closed mining software.

I think even gmaxwell would disagree with you there.

This is how you introduce a new algo: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cuckoo-cycle-speed-challenge-2500-in-bounties-707879
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
It would be nice if the people walletmining with CPU farms would use proxies to make it a bit less unfair for normal miners.  As it is now they are hogging all the blocks AND all the inbound connections on anyone who has a listening daemon!

You can just ask them to send 10% of their coins to your wallet. Will be much more simple for them. Forget about fairness, new algos are created for unfairness. There is no another reason to launch a coin with different algo than instamine it using closed mining software.
Activity: 140
- Block reward: changes every block (half life of 10 years)

whats the reward range?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It would be nice if the people walletmining with CPU farms would use proxies to make it a bit less unfair for normal miners.  As it is now they are hogging all the blocks AND all the inbound connections on anyone who has a listening daemon!

There is no shortage of listeners on the p2p, you just need to populate your peer list a little more.
Activity: 141
It would be nice if the people walletmining with CPU farms would use proxies to make it a bit less unfair for normal miners.  As it is now they are hogging all the blocks AND all the inbound connections on anyone who has a listening daemon!
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
To those people complaining about the total coins and the price. Look at some of these pow/pos coins like bc and vrc that mined many millions in days with all those coins in the hands of many people that could dump at anytime. This will be huge.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Any word on bittrex? This is the kind off coin that would rocket to #1 on there in no time. Look at how shadow coin is being pumped just because it has messaging in wallet. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
DL'ed EXE, doesn't do anything just opens a command line window then closes. What gives?
You probably downloaded cryptonited. Download cryptonite-qt.
legendary
Activity: 1148
bittrex Please???
Activity: 21
Just want to know, to get faster hashrate How many threads should I set for a 8 core and 16 thread xerox E5-2650.
It seems no affective for set to 8, 16 or 32
And the CPU usage is only 30%. So if that implicite there is a great optimize space for CPU mining.
Activity: 164
who have a new miner?
legendary
Activity: 1498
DL'ed EXE, doesn't do anything just opens a command line window then closes. What gives?
Activity: 442
Where can I mine this??

No pools. Solo/shared mining only,
Activity: 54
Can you provide 32 bit system wallet and mining program?
Activity: 210
Where can I mine this??
legendary
Activity: 1050
CARE ...

u can't withdraw your coins from CEX ... im trying to contact them but nothing ....
Jump to: