Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 9. (Read 215340 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Hello @pallas! Thanks for the updated snapshot.
I want to ask how is the project going since I see little activity in here, non existing buy orders on Freiexchange.
Also is @seeker still around? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 133
Merit: 29
https://cryptonite.info/2020/01/30/join-us/

https://twitter.com/CryptoniteCoin/status/1222848951671500803?s=20

XCN team has been active since 2014!
We currently need new members to help us with the tasks outlined below.
DEVS (wallet and Pool):

-OpenSource Pool software
-Keep enhancing the wallet.

contact via discord.

https://discord.gg/psFsTMv

#sekker
Hello XCN community, long time has passed since I checked this thread and project.
I remembered I have a bag Smiley How things are going?
Nice to see some bounty programs, maybe you can add some more @Pallas - like twitter/facebook, maybe a signature campaign.
Cheers!

Hello!
Sorry if things slowed down recently. Unfortunately the low price doesn't help. Some team members are almost gone, so we are looking for people to join us!

Sorry to hear that in hard times people just "quit", I think is just in the human nature this thing.
One thing is sure, is nice to hear that some of you are still here and that you are looking for new people.
By the way, what kind of personnel are you guys looking for, I mean what positions are you willing to fill?

Devs (wallet and pool).
We need opensource pool software and keep enhancing the wallet.
I believe those are the most urgent tasks.

Indeed!
I would like to have an official pool. I think it would be interesting along with the new era development project.
#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello XCN community, long time has passed since I checked this thread and project.
Nice to see some bounty programs, maybe you can add some more @Pallas - like twitter/facebook, maybe a signature campaign.
Cheers!

Hello!
Sorry if things slowed down recently. Unfortunately the low price doesn't help. Some team members are almost gone, so we are looking for people to join us!

Sorry to hear that in hard times people just "quit", I think is just in the human nature this thing.
One thing is sure, is nice to hear that some of you are still here and that you are looking for new people.
By the way, what kind of personnel are you guys looking for, I mean what positions are you willing to fill?

Devs (wallet and pool).
We need opensource pool software and keep enhancing the wallet.
I believe those are the most urgent tasks.
Cheers!

Hello!

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Cheers!

Hello!
Cheers!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello Cryptonite fans,

As you know, the hosting for the block explorer is no longer available, and we need a new one.
If someone has got a little server space to share, that would be great.
If not, we'll try to arrange a VM in order to have the explorer back running ASAP.

Thanks!

We now have a VM for the new explorer, but the dns is not updated yet.
Changes to the explorer parser, mostly to allow working in low mem environment:

https://github.com/pallas1/ExplorerParser

Will post again as soon as the new explorer is fully operational.

Thanks for your support!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello Cryptonite fans,

As you know, the hosting for the block explorer is no longer available, and we need a new one.
If someone has got a little server space to share, that would be great.
If not, we'll try to arrange a VM in order to have the explorer back running ASAP.

Thanks!
aacoin already fixed the error of negatives values.
thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

#sekker
About aacoin.com negatives balances in panel:

-I already reported this problem.
-They will fix it as soon as possible.
-Sorry for the inconvenience.

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
Hey guys, just wanna let you know that Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.
In case you are looking for new markets.

Wow 0.01-0.02 BTC is a very good deal for an exchange listing (even a small one), let's hope the devs will consider it. But seeing that no one from the team said anything until now, makes me wonder..

Anyway I am keeping an eye close to this thread.

We already have 4 exchanges :-)
If we were to add a new one, it should be at least medium sized, IMHO

I know Smiley but for $170 any exchange is a plus for the project imo.
I also agree that a new exchange should be at least a medium in volume, but this will cost you guys more, a lot more Tongue
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hey guys, just wanna let you know that Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.

Wow 0.01-0.02 BTC is a very good deal for an exchange listing (even a small one), let's hope the devs will consider it. But seeing that no one from the team said anything until now, makes me wonder..

We already have 4 exchanges :-)
If we were to add a new one, it should be at least medium sized, IMHO
Activity: 350
Merit: 144

Pages:
Jump to: