Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 8. (Read 215340 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
pallas  and sekker

Don't go out, don't go out to meet up with friends, the family should be closed at home for more than 30 days. This virus is very powerful, don't take risks. We are the power of the country, everyone closed the house to defeat the virus

Our school has been on vacation for 3 months now, and it hasn't started yet. Be careful, you must wear a mask when you go out, you must change clothes when you enter the door, and prepare for the long

Always remember: if one person gets sick, the whole family will be infected!

Don't go out, don't go out!

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

Can you tell who are that exchanges? Thank you!

Look a few posts back, at the beginning of the page.

https://www.diceex.com/trade/index/market/xcn_bitcny/ website is in Chinese only? this will be a challenge.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Look a few posts back, at the beginning of the page.

legendary
Black Belt Developer
It looks like XCN needs LTC or DOGE market to get some liquidity now.

This is actually a good suggestion, is there any of those markets available for XCN? If not, maybe some from the team can make this happen.
I don't know if there is any DOGE or LTC market for XCN out there, as I would put some buy/sell orders myself. If not I will wait the team to discuss with exchanges and open those markets.

Frei has got btc markets only, but Chinese exchanges do have cny markets, in fact there is a bit of volume there.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

This is actually a good suggestion, is there any of those markets available for XCN? If not, maybe some from the team can make this happen.
I don't know if there is any DOGE or LTC market for XCN out there, as I would put some buy/sell orders myself. If not I will wait the team to discuss with exchanges and open those markets.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

What is New Era Project? The liquidity still can be found for XCN in case u want to cash out. Not a hurdle at least for now. Someone has lunched fresh bots for it, with sixty hooks & sophisticated bindings for better liquidity production for the sake of all people's rupture. Although this new liquidity is still downstream from what ETH and ETC offer, this is a sound start which may help safe a nearly dead coin from further bleeding.

Where can the liquidity be found? I want to sell some coins.
Activity: 179
Merit: 20

We are still around, but it's very difficult to work on a project where coins can't be easily sold.
Not only for us, but for anyone partnering with us: for example, it's difficult to get new pools or exchanges when they can't sell coins to pay for their expenses.
It's also a problem for bounties: they are just not interesting to most people.
But, the technology is still good and we want to keep it running, as you can see.
If there's an altcoin bull run, we will surely be there to ride the wave!

You are right and I agree with what you are saying about the expenses.
We need new people in, we also need some use cases for the XCN coins so the demand for it will increase and so the price.
I know the tech is good, I'll be around to ride the wave too if this will ever happen again Cheesy

Hello !
I agree with you and Pallas. That is why the new era project is under development. It may have the potential to attract new users, miners. and volume based on a real market. about a video game with a store available 24/7. That has been announced for months. but this project will still take a while to leave. We will be able to release some promotional video about summer if everything goes well. I hope you give him the support he deserves Smiley .

#sekker

What is New Era Project? The liquidity still can be found for XCN in case u want to cash out. Not a hurdle at least for now. Someone has lunched fresh bots for it, with sixty hooks & sophisticated bindings for better liquidity production for the sake of all people's rupture. Although this new liquidity is still downstream from what ETH and ETC offer, this is a sound start which may help safe a nearly dead coin from further bleeding.
Activity: 271
Merit: 5
legendary
Black Belt Developer
@pallas

There is a fake ann with a fake github and malware download from this one here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5232822

You can read more about it in my thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54026519

I have reported this thread already , so more Users reporting so faster it get deleted and the user banned .

Reported!
Thanks very much!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
@pallas

There is a fake ann with a fake github and malware download from this one here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5232822

You can read more about it in my thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54026519

I have reported this thread already , so more Users reporting so faster it get deleted and the user banned .
Hi guys!
Is there any other working explorer for XCN?
Looks like https://explorer.cryptonite.info/ is down.

Try this one: http://35.214.140.160/

Thanks man,
You can also update FreiExchange about this, because the old one is not working.
CoinMarketCap too. Cheers!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi guys!
Is there any other working explorer for XCN?
Looks like https://explorer.cryptonite.info/ is down.
Activity: 133
Merit: 29

We are still around, but it's very difficult to work on a project where coins can't be easily sold.
Not only for us, but for anyone partnering with us: for example, it's difficult to get new pools or exchanges when they can't sell coins to pay for their expenses.
But, the technology is still good and we want to keep it running, as you can see.

We need new people in, we also need some use cases for the XCN coins so the demand for it will increase and so the price.
I know the tech is good, I'll be around to ride the wave too if this will ever happen again Cheesy

Hello !
I agree with you and Pallas. That is why the new era project is under development. It may have the potential to attract new users, miners. and volume based on a real market. about a video game with a store available 24/7. That has been announced for months. but this project will still take a while to leave. We will be able to release some promotional video about summer if everything goes well. I hope you give him the support he deserves Smiley .

#sekker
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
addnode 47.52.197.151 add
addnode 156.255.1.233 add
addnode 47.52.100.98 add
addnode 123.207.126.196 add
addnode 46.101.235.143 add
addnode 85.202.228.70 add
addnode 176.62.91.229 add
addnode 176.62.91.237 add
addnode 194.158.212.193 add

Slow wallet update, node can be added

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Hello @pallas! Thanks for the updated snapshot.
I want to ask how is the project going since I see little activity in here, non existing buy orders on Freiexchange.
Also is @seeker still around? Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: