Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 10. (Read 215340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Hey guys, just wanna let you know that Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.
In case you are looking for new markets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Thanks for your support!
Indeed we are a long-standing project, given the context :-)
We'll soon be 6 years old.
Will the follow-up development. When will xcnv2 be launched?
6 years, I feel like other coins, slowly disappearing forever

I don´t know why you are waiting for XCN v2... after all , you will wait until others rech the price.
Why do you think we are willing to change XCN to XCN v2. on aex? AEX never wated to work with us and his behavior with us were so bad.
they had in their hands the chance to have entero el mercado de XCN.
but them have not a view of bussines. just matter the fee.

when XCN v2 will launch i think it can coexist with current XCN.
as you should to know XCN will be as a payment method in "new era project". If you does not matter that kind of things. just could chose another kind of pump and dump coin.

We have 3 exchange platforms. and even their currencies are still in the purse of AEX. it is incredible how influenced they are for them. If you want the price to increase. Go to the current platforms and start trading, as you would with XCN v2 or any other way. Right now the price is cheap.
Someone bought approximately 70 million XCN in bx last month.

There is no point in waiting to wait. The price is the only thing that matters to you, and you hope that the current XCN can be exchanged for the XCN v2. but as I said it doesn't have to be that way ... then. What are you waiting for?
The technology that XCN has is unique today. and you treat it like trash just because the price has fallen. then I repeat what are you waiting for? to have 1 hype in XCN v2?
Don't you think it's a good time to get a good sum of xcn?
It makes no sense to wait for others to do things for you. The price is 1 reflection of the community as a whole. And what I see is that there is only fear and bad information.
The development news is published. Everyone who has an interest can see it.
Do not repeat that there has been nothing this year because it is not true.

#sekker

I don't know why you keep blaming aex for delisting xcn?
you don't know or you don't wanna know?
let me remind you . for lack of security hackers made 300 million xcn (when the price was more then 100 sat) and sold them in aex and probably withdraw hundreds of thousand dollars or maybe more than a million dollars.
It's not exchange job to make network and code secure. its team job. They are not the ones to blame.
And I don't know what's the reason to make a new different coin
if bitfreak had time could work to make xcn progress and make sure something like that hack won't happen to this coin and as i remember poloniex did delist xcn exactly after bitfreak abounded it
if bitfreak believed on xcn never gave it to someone else and if the team believed on it never started a new different coin.
who is gonna trust this new coin when people know when the coin almost died devs easily leave it and make another one.

Almost all wrong.
When aex came into life, the hack had already been patched, so aex didn't delist xcn because of the hack.
Poloniex delisted xcn on a batch of coin delist because they were trimming their offer. Nothing to do with bitfreak. Also timing was completely different.
Bitfreak can't make the new concept into xcn because it would be too complex and time consuming, to the point he decided to start the new code from scratch.
He left the "main developer" role to me because, back then, I had more time than him to do it, and he trusted me.
If the team didn't believe in xcn, we would have left it at least a couple years ago, instead we are still here.
Who's gonna trust the new coin? We'll see :-)

when they delist xcn, xcn had more volume than most of btc38 coins that they didn't delist. the only reason they delist xcn was the hack. they lose their trust on xcn.
the hacked happened in September 2017 and they closed btc38 right after that. then they start as aex in December and delist us 1 month after along with 5 other coins also with network and security problems not lack of volume

bter.com was closed because China anti -ico law the same as btc38.
no delist happening.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/cryptocurrency/china.php

The language barrier was the reason AEX and the team can not communicate in the right way.
the story remaining is recent to us... many tries... many daily changes about rules (never to help us) and asked to money ( a lot ).

#sekker

like btc38 bter changed their name to gate.io and all users funds recharged in the new site but a few coins like xcn delisted from new site
they didn't close it only transferred it
Activity: 133
Merit: 29
Thanks for your support!

I don´t know why you are waiting for XCN v2... after all , you will wait until others rech the price.
Why do you think we are willing to change XCN to XCN v2. on aex? AEX never wated to work with us and his behavior with us were so bad.

as you should to know XCN will be as a payment method in "new era project". If you does not matter that kind of things. just could chose another kind of pump and dump coin.

We have 3 exchange platforms. and even their currencies are still in the purse of AEX. it is incredible how influenced they are for them. If you want the price to increase. Go to the current platforms and start trading, as you would with XCN v2 or any other way. Right now the price is cheap.

There is no point in waiting to wait. The price is the only thing that matters to you, and you hope that the current XCN can be exchanged for the XCN v2. but as I said it doesn't have to be that way ... then. What are you waiting for?
The technology that XCN has is unique today. and you treat it like trash just because the price has fallen. then I repeat what are you waiting for? to have 1 hype in XCN v2?
It makes no sense to wait for others to do things for you. The price is 1 reflection of the community as a whole. And what I see is that there is only fear and bad information.

#sekker

What makes no sense is what you are saying dude!

"when XCN v2 will launch i think it can coexist with current XCN. "

"The technology that XCN has is unique today. and you treat it like trash just because the price has fallen."

- if the tech of XCN is unique and the project is so amazing, why do you intend to launch another coin? it seems that the one who is treating the coin like trash is you, because makes no sens to launch another coin when you already have one who at least is alive for 6 years now, not a successful one, but at least alive.

"it seems that the one who is treating the coin like trash is you"

Totally wrong... i trust in XCN can do the work to be a instant payments coin for that reason i bet XCN for this project and i taking efforts to making it... Your words are not fair agaisnt me.
http://cryptonite.info/2019/05/19/new-era-project/

#sekker

Sorry if my words were a bit rough, but with "you" I didn't meant you personally. If you read the context "you" means the hole team because not you alone decided to start a new coin (if this will eventually happen). At least this is what I meant. I appreciate your individual effort on this project Smiley Peace!

Yeah! i know ! Cheesy  no problem!
i meant ... the team would not intend to add XCN in the project if there was no desire to introduce XCN in the daily use based on real market (world usage).
thanks for your words!

#sekker
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

let me remind you . for lack of security hackers made 300 million xcn (when the price was more then 100 sat) and sold them in aex and probably withdraw hundreds of thousand dollars or maybe more than a million dollars.
It's not exchange job to make network and code secure. its team job. They are not the ones to blame.
if bitfreak had time could work to make xcn progress and make sure something like that hack won't happen to this coin and as i remember poloniex did delist xcn exactly after bitfreak abounded it
if bitfreak believed on xcn never gave it to someone else and if the team believed on it never started a new different coin.
who is gonna trust this new coin when people know when the coin almost died devs easily leave it and make another one.

Almost all wrong.
When aex came into life, the hack had already been patched, so aex didn't delist xcn because of the hack.
Poloniex delisted xcn on a batch of coin delist because they were trimming their offer. Nothing to do with bitfreak. Also timing was completely different.
Bitfreak can't make the new concept into xcn because it would be too complex and time consuming, to the point he decided to start the new code from scratch.
He left the "main developer" role to me because, back then, I had more time than him to do it, and he trusted me.
If the team didn't believe in xcn, we would have left it at least a couple years ago, instead we are still here.

when they delist xcn, xcn had more volume than most of btc38 coins that they didn't delist. the only reason they delist xcn was the hack. they lose their trust on xcn.
the hacked happened in September 2017 and they closed btc38 right after that. then they start as aex in December and delist us 1 month after along with 5 other coins also with network and security problems not lack of volume

bter.com was closed because China anti -ico law the same as btc38.
no delist happening.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/cryptocurrency/china.php

The language barrier was the reason AEX and the team can not communicate in the right way.
the story remaining is recent to us... many tries... many daily changes about rules (never to help us) and asked to money ( a lot ).

#sekker
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
IF THERE IS TO BE A NEW "MINI-BLOCKCHAIN" COIN--

Let it be a new "mini-blockchain" coin, not "XCNII".  If a new coin develops with a somewhat similar concept, so what?  Just don't add to the problems that XCN (cryptonite) has endured by simply calling it XCNII.

I have an XCN wallet, currently it is dormant.    I'd like to make some profits with the XCN currency again in the future.  I also have some BoolBerry coins and some Zano coins.  Most alt-coins are currently in the dumps, but my BBR (BoolBerry) coins are worth half what they were before Zano became a "BBRII" sort of currency on a new high-energy ProgPOW algorithm variant.

Make a new "mini-blockchain" coin.  Just do not make it "XCNII".       --scryptr
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

"The technology that XCN has is unique today. and you treat it like trash just because the price has fallen."

- if the tech of XCN is unique and the project is so amazing, why do you intend to launch another coin? it seems that the one who is treating the coin like trash is you, because makes no sens to launch another coin when you already have one who at least is alive for 6 years now, not a successful one, but at least alive.

Totally wrong... i trust in XCN can do the work to be a instant payments coin for that reason i bet XCN for this project and i taking efforts to making it... Your words are not fair agaisnt me.

#sekker

Sorry if my words were a bit rough, but with "you" I didn't meant you personally. If you read the context "you" means the hole team because not you alone decided to start a new coin (if this will eventually happen). At least this is what I meant. I appreciate your individual effort on this project Smiley Peace!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
About reopening aex, long story short is: we've been chasing them for a lot of months, and each time we were ready, and paid for votes or anything, they would just ask for more.
This is the exchanges behaviour pretty often, and if you haven't been into it, you probably don't know about it, or think it can't be true.
But believe me, it is. They do it with all the coins, except the big few.
We dedicated a lot of resources to the exchanges and they just took our money.
Personally, I've spent plenty of hours of my time and well more than 10M XCN of my own, and they were worth a lot back then, so please stop complaining about AEX, and other things you don't know about.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
wrong again.
the hack happened before the summer.
and if the hack was the problem, they simply would have opened aex without it.

XCN Cryptonite URGENT Wallet update

Due to the recent discovery of a security hole in the wallet code, we kindly request everyone to update their XCN wallet urgently.

Please find the sources here, as usual:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite

Windows binaries here:

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download

Further details will be posted as soon as possible.

Quickly updating your wallet will help making the network safe. Thank you for your understanding.

The Cryptonite developers (Bitfreak and Pallas).

this is your first post about the hack here

yes, in fact it took a while to detect the hack, fix it and release the wallet.
furthermore, the wallet was sent to the exchanges before disclosure.
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

Almost all wrong.

wrong again.

XCN Cryptonite URGENT Wallet update

Due to the recent discovery of a security hole in the wallet code, we kindly request everyone to update their XCN wallet urgently.

Please find the sources here, as usual:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite

Windows binaries here:

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download

Further details will be posted as soon as possible.

Quickly updating your wallet will help making the network safe. Thank you for your understanding.

The Cryptonite developers (Bitfreak and Pallas).

this is your first post about the hack here
actually they did. they delist us less than a month after they start their new site and during this month the wallet was closed!
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

I think you forget that I have been negotiating with AEX for more than a year and a half. and I think nobody better than me knows what they want here.

Maybe you should take the initiative and spend your own time and effort to negotiate with them. since I see that my words are ignored.

After they despise you as they have been doing you may realize the effort and affection I have put into this ...

I think it is not worth trying as much as we have done to treat you like that. I just think it's not fair.

by my side, I continue developing the new era project as I said. If XCN v2 comes out we will talk about implementation.

I don't see anyone here talking about real use for XCN or XCN v2 ... I think it's a VERY important topic.

#sekker

first i am not here to defend aex.i am just saying they had a reason for delisting us and if the team was focused on this project Maybe we were still there. and the aex wasnt the only one. we delisted from poloniex and bter too. another two great platforms.
second, they don't owe us anything. we shouldn't act like they didn't liked us or they had personal problems with us and they decided to delist us Cheesy
third, you negotiation worked! they add us in the voting phase they dont do it for everyone and they offer us direct listing for 3 percent they don't do it for everyone either. i told another coin dev that i invested on to talk to them for direct listing but they refused to listing it even for 3 percent :|

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

Almost all wrong.

wrong again.
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

Almost all wrong.

Thanks for your support!

#sekker

I think you forget that I have been negotiating with AEX for more than a year and a half. and I think nobody better than me knows what they want here.

Maybe you should take the initiative and spend your own time and effort to negotiate with them. since I see that my words are ignored.

After they despise you as they have been doing you may realize the effort and affection I have put into this ...

I think it is not worth trying as much as we have done to treat you like that. I just think it's not fair.

by my side, I continue developing the new era project as I said. If XCN v2 comes out we will talk about implementation.

I don't see anyone here talking about real use for XCN or XCN v2 ... I think it's a VERY important topic.

#sekker
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

Almost all wrong.
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

legendary
Black Belt Developer
There are technical reasons. The codebase of "xcn V2" is totally written from scratch. Bitfreak didn't want to use the old code, which was mostly written by catia, nor the bitcoin codebase along with it.
That makes "xcn V2" a pretty ambitious and unique project, but also taking much more time than if it was based on another existing coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
Thanks for your support!

#sekker

Thanks for your support!

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Pages:
Jump to: