Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 123. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
if coin can`t exchange to btc, this coin is dead coin. bter exchange bad exchange. very low price.
ATM I hunt for other coin for mine...
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
Received a reply from BTC38 support, "Hello, sorry, XCN wallet repair, has been suspended"

I think, they have more priority tasks like implementing BCC trading, or there wallet may be under same ddos attack.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Received a reply from BTC38 support, "Hello, sorry, XCN wallet repair, has been suspended"
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Ah sorry my bad, I thought the attacker finally stopped and I disabled the monitoring script.

Back up now.
Not directed at Ocminer by the way, I do accept it is an actual attack.

I do not see the validity of using resources to DDoS'ing a pool. It's not a smart idea for a long term plan.
Unless someone wants the coin to die, makes no sense to try to horde for the hopes of solo mining, with a large farm.
Popularity of a coin is what helps to drive the price...

As with BTC38 and the wallet issue. I am wondering if there is something more to it.
I still see trading being conducted, with supposedly a faulty wallet.
Hummm....

I did give a try with a corrupted wallet, and the trick to just list suprnova's site in the config file, made it work.
So again, this makes me ponder and wonder.

ddosing the pool brings diff down, so they can mine more, then they stop attacking and wait for the price to go up.
the fault in this plan is that the price doesn't seem to have any correlation to pool or wallet problems.
Ah sorry my bad, I thought the attacker finally stopped and I disabled the monitoring script.

Back up now.
Not directed at Ocminer by the way, I do accept it is an actual attack.

I do not see the validity of using resources to DDoS'ing a pool. It's not a smart idea for a long term plan.
Unless someone wants the coin to die, makes no sense to try to horde for the hopes of solo mining, with a large farm.
Popularity of a coin is what helps to drive the price...

As with BTC38 and the wallet issue. I am wondering if there is something more to it.
I still see trading being conducted, with supposedly a faulty wallet.
Hummm....

I did give a try with a corrupted wallet, and the trick to just list suprnova's site in the config file, made it work.
So again, this makes me ponder and wonder.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
suprnova in down.

frequently down ,you should change another pool ,or solo mining

Back up now.
suprnova in down.

Solo mining? Cryptonite in solo, really? Grin

It is easy. Just point miner to your wallet's rpc port
xcn have high difficulty. this coin is not for solo (with powers like I have). I tried before. no one blocks found with my 13*1060 and 1*1070.
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
suprnova in down.

It is easy. Just point miner to your wallet's rpc port
suprnova in down.

Activity: 353
suprnova in down.

About btc38 please be patient: they had issues in the past and always fixed them.
When they've had issues previously, how long did it take for them to fix those issues?

Depends: from hours to months.
Funny. For download snapshot, fix nodelist and run wallet need months)))))
legendary
Black Belt Developer
About btc38 please be patient: they had issues in the past and always fixed them.
When they've had issues previously, how long did it take for them to fix those issues?

Depends: from hours to months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 299
I'll be happy to donate for listing on cryptopia as well
I think that they (btc38) are specially not repair the xcn wallet. I send to btc38 support 2 messages with links to solution. last my message have a link with today snapshot and worked nodes. but I have a message from hims with std "come-off". bla bla bla. btc38 will  not to repair xcn wallet. so, we have only one worked exchange - bter with 2x lower price. it mean, xcn is no more profitable.
I can to donate some my btc`s for cryptopia exchange.  Pallas, can you help with cryptopia?
Glad to see this coin is still going.
I would be interested in contributing BTC to Cryptopia exchange, if others are as well.
And another pool! And another one getting there I read, excellent!
 Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

I made a transaction from the supernova pool - BTC38 XCN 6 days ago. Nothing came and support was written off:

Service staff 小童: Hello, XCN wallet maintenance, the recharge will not come to the account, recovery will be the first time to enter the account for you, thank you for your support

I understood the first part but I do not understand the second one with account

Will I ever see the coins that I sent to the BTC38?
 Huh Huh Huh
nova not fixed wallet. no trade xcn. and have bad price for xcn.
Jump to: