Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 120. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
can i ask if is safe to use criptonite qt ( windows) wallet? is is stable?
last time when i send xcn  into novaechange i lost it..but it was mine fail ( not spotted that wallet is in maintenance)
dontwanna risk it again...
Send ticket to support. If adress was good, your xcn is not lost. They will check and credit your account. A
Activity: 247
can i ask if is safe to use criptonite qt ( windows) wallet? is is stable?
last time when i send xcn  into novaechange i lost it..but it was mine fail ( not spotted that wallet is in maintenance)
dontwanna risk it again...
Activity: 237
XCN back online on novaexchange! :-)
aha. and sell all mined for 100 sats...very funny  Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

any news about btc38?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
That's great news! However, due to their non-existent volume, they're an even worse exchange for XCN trading than bter. Who knows, it might pick up, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I have put on bter a buy order in 0.00000200, around 2 btc worth. If you do not trust xcn, sell it. If you want to sell more contact me on pm. At price 0.00000200 btc. Say your quantity.
I`m not a trader. I`m not buying coins. I`m a miner. I`m only selling coins and I`m not ready sell my xcn`s for 200 sats.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I have put on bter a buy order in 0.00000200, around 2 btc worth. If you do not trust xcn, sell it. If you want to sell more contact me on pm. At price 0.00000200 btc. Say your quantity.

I have done my selling too.

Simon says "xcn is a dead coin". I want it to be more dead.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There is no memory or cpu "leek", nor poor net performance.
I beet you have lots of leeks.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I'd be willing to go in with a few people to pay to get listed on Cryptopia.  I think its a pretty sound long term investment.  

It's ok to be listed on cryptopia, but forget the volume we always had on btc38.
That's why I think it's much more important to make btc38 work again, and that's what I'm working for.
you don`t understand, I say about exchange 100k xcn to usd and to offer the proceeds resources for real freelancers (not from forum community), who never seen before to this forum. I say about https://ru.freelancehunt.com/projects/skill/c-cplusplus/2.html or https://www.toptal.com/c-plus-plus or something like that.

Problem is not the coding language. Is deep understanding of crypto coin inner working. That's why this forum and twitter are the best resource, IMHO.
no. if your wallet have problems with memory and cpu leeks and with poor net performance, you not have problems with crypto  coin. you just have this problems, that I say))) memory, cpu leeks and poor net performance. crypto logic work fine. coin security work fine (no one have a million or more in one minute). so, you just need c++ coder for win32/64 and posix. just try to find c++ coders for fix this problems. after this we can speech about cryptipia, nova and other exchanges...
besides, if you need for coin code, you need share coin formula.

There is no memory or cpu "leek", nor poor net performance.
I said multiple times that the slowdown is in the trie code and, in order to fix it, you need to rewrite most of that code. Needless to say that you need to not only know classic bitcoin inner working, but also understand the innovative ideas of Catia.
But if you can find a standard c++ coder that can do it, you are welcome.
Activity: 140
I'd be willing to go in with a few people to pay to get listed on Cryptopia.  I think its a pretty sound long term investment.  

It's ok to be listed on cryptopia, but forget the volume we always had on btc38.
That's why I think it's much more important to make btc38 work again, and that's what I'm working for.
you don`t understand, I say about exchange 100k xcn to usd and to offer the proceeds resources for real freelancers (not from forum community), who never seen before to this forum. I say about https://ru.freelancehunt.com/projects/skill/c-cplusplus/2.html or https://www.toptal.com/c-plus-plus or something like that.

Problem is not the coding language. Is deep understanding of crypto coin inner working. That's why this forum and twitter are the best resource, IMHO.
no. if your wallet have problems with memory and cpu leeks and with poor net performance, you not have problems with crypto  coin. you just have this problems, that I say))) memory, cpu leeks and poor net performance. crypto logic work fine. coin security work fine (no one have a million or more in one minute). so, you just need c++ coder for win32/64 and posix. just try to find c++ coders for fix this problems. after this we can speech about cryptipia, nova and other exchanges...

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 15
Count me in aswell

I'd be willing to go in with a few people to pay to get listed on Cryptopia.  I think its a pretty sound long term investment. 
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I'd be willing to go in with a few people to pay to get listed on Cryptopia.  I think its a pretty sound long term investment. 

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Last time btc38 fixed wallet in 5 or 6 months. And the price on bter and bx was less than half, i think is the same now. I can wait.

I still don't get it.. why aren't we talking about listing in a respectable platform?? why are still discussing the unfixed wallet? what's the problem in raising funds and getting listed in cryptopia or any other platform?
for cryptopia we need worked (fixed) wallet. question to pallas - why you not ask for help to some freelancers? If the sources were not on c++, may be I can fix wallet problems. pallas, you need to ask freelancers for payments help.

look at post #2.
funds are already available and the bounties have been promoted on twitter.
Activity: 9
Last time btc38 fixed wallet in 5 or 6 months. And the price on bter and bx was less than half, i think is the same now. I can wait.

I still don't get it.. why aren't we talking about listing in a respectable platform?? why are still discussing the unfixed wallet? what's the problem in raising funds and getting listed in cryptopia or any other platform?
for cryptopia we need worked (fixed) wallet. question to pallas - why you not ask for help to some freelancers? If the sources were not on c++, may be I can fix wallet problems. pallas, you need to ask freelancers for payments help.
Activity: 299

Jump to: