Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 119. (Read 215666 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I've contacted to Novaexchange about my lost XCN, they do not see any transactions to the wallet, but Suprnova shows coins were transfered.
What should I do in this case?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
supernova have a bug. today I login to my xcn acc on supernova. no workers, bu unconfirmed coins is 180 xcn`s. now after I add all my rig`s, supernova say me, unconfirmed > 250 xcn`s. how can reset unconfirmed coins? this 180 coins I never get, I think...

probably orphans, suprnova doesn't detect them (at least it didn't in the past).
need something do with orphans. a lot of them.

they are linked to the usual slow blockaccept: being the nodes on the network slow accepting new blocks, the probability of another block being found meanwhile is higher.
add to that the short blocktime, and you can understand why we can have 20/30% orphans.
but if everybody is having about the same rate of orphans, then the reward is distributed just like if there were no orphans.
why blockaccept is slow?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
supernova have a bug. today I login to my xcn acc on supernova. no workers, bu unconfirmed coins is 180 xcn`s. now after I add all my rig`s, supernova say me, unconfirmed > 250 xcn`s. how can reset unconfirmed coins? this 180 coins I never get, I think...

probably orphans, suprnova doesn't detect them (at least it didn't in the past).

they are linked to the usual slow blockaccept: being the nodes on the network slow accepting new blocks, the probability of another block being found meanwhile is higher.
add to that the short blocktime, and you can understand why we can have 20/30% orphans.
but if everybody is having about the same rate of orphans, then the reward is distributed just like if there were no orphans.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 299
I see the price getting better on BTER.com don't dump your xcn guys
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hehehe ...

no idea this thread existed pallas ...

great work mate ...

#crysx
Interesting, WTM said about pool fee; for 24hr is 1,337. Why so much? Is not it fat?
Activity: 12
Indeed!
Though I do not see my XCN I sent there... may take some time to sync, or was lost.
But fortunately wasn't a large about.
How could it be "lost" if it was included in the blockchain? That'd mean novaexchange stole it.
To check translated 1000 and xcn is also gone)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Indeed!
Though I do not see my XCN I sent there... may take some time to sync, or was lost.
How could it be "lost" if it was included in the blockchain? That'd mean novaexchange stole it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
You can try MaxMiners site and see if you have the same problem:
https://maxminers.net/xcn/
Can also use it as a backup site (or primary)
Activity: 247
hm
Share is above target error.. ccminer almost 50% from all shares rejected
its problem on my site, or suprnova is under ddos atack? or wtf?
XCN back online on novaexchange! :-)
Indeed!
xcn.suprnova.cc is up
May be experiencing the DDoS attack.
Give it some tries again
Activity: 247
xcn.suprnova.cc is down? or i just get server banned?

i can ping it 40-45ms
but cant connect with miner or open web page...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Update on my wallets, windows cryptonited, windows-qt and linux-qt all running well for more than a week now.
I can confirm this. A couple of weeks ago, my wallets crashed at least twice per day but haven't crashed at all for about two weeks now.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Update on my wallets, windows cryptonited, windows-qt and linux-qt all running well for more than a week now. Was it all about bad nodes after all?

I tried syncing from scratch with an old laptop with hdd, was really surprised when it only took 32 minutes from start to synced and running.

That's how it should always be. I will release some patches aimed at avoiding those hangs and crashes during the next weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Update on my wallets, windows cryptonited, windows-qt and linux-qt all running well for more than a week now. Was it all about bad nodes after all?

I tried syncing from scratch with an old laptop with hdd, was really surprised when it only took 32 minutes from start to synced and running.

Activity: 9
can i ask if is safe to use criptonite qt ( windows) wallet? is is stable?
last time when i send xcn  into novaechange i lost it..but it was mine fail ( not spotted that wallet is in maintenance)
dontwanna risk it again...

After pallas message I sent my xcn from supr to nova, 6 hours - still no coins.
Have I lost them?
pallas - any ideas?
Jump to: