Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 172. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
so anyone who can do a full blockchain snapshot again, for bt39. ? with txindex, addresindex, enableaccounts,
please do their price is way higher then bter.. thanks so much again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I wrote to them (Polo) several times, made request to listing, but they never answered
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so polo ? what is being done to make them open their wallet again for coin extraction. They have had it offline for weeks?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Guys, I got the official twitter credentials from Bitfreak.
I know that gawlea offered to do the task (of keeping a twitter account updated); I'm ok with it, if you all agree I can pass the credentials to him.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Some people is worried about the btc38 cold wallet reporting too many coins, compared to the total supply.
It can be a bug of the explorer: we had to modify it to allow working with an incomplete blockchain (we didn't have the full one, back then); it is possible that it's missing some transactions.
I will look into it ASAP.

Let me know when you need access to the explorer.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Some people is worried about the btc38 cold wallet reporting too many coins, compared to the total supply.
It can be a bug of the explorer: we had to modify it to allow working with an incomplete blockchain (we didn't have the full one, back then); it is possible that it's missing some transactions.

why wallet stoped again?
they didn't said anything about it to you??
i send some xcn to btc38 and first it was ok and my balance was available but after wallet crash my xcn is confirming and i cant use it Undecided

no, they didn't say anything to me.
but when I asked them, they replied they are fixing it and should be ready soon.
take it with a grain of salt Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 15

why wallet stoped again?
they didn't said anything about it to you??
i send some xcn to btc38 and first it was ok and my balance was available but after wallet crash my xcn is confirming and i cant use it Undecided
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Guys, I heard that in the summer the Chinese exchanges will open the withdraw.
Is it true ?

BTC withdrawal you mean? I heard that too. But no one knows for sure.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Guys, I heard that in the summer the Chinese exchanges will open the withdraw.
Is it true ?

UPD. yes, i mean withdrawal BTC Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
service staff 小思: Hello, XCN wallet in the maintenance, is being repaired as soon as possible to complete, but also please be patient waiting for the next. Please be assured that you will be credited when you are finished. To bring you inconvenience, please also understand! wish you a happy life!

Wait for the next new XCN wallet.

wish you a happy life too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
service staff 小思: Hello, XCN wallet in the maintenance, is being repaired as soon as possible to complete, but also please be patient waiting for the next. Please be assured that you will be credited when you are finished. To bring you inconvenience, please also understand! wish you a happy life!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

I hope djm34 will chime in about this, I don't see anything wrong.
Anyone else having the same problem?

I can confirm this with maxwells, poolside hashrate is 20-50% lower than miner reports.

About btc38, my deposit address changed after they got wallet up and running but my xcn is still sitting in that old deposit address so it doesn't show on my balance.

"service staff: Engineers are resolving, Please wait" ))
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Guys, Why is pool worker's hashrate lower (Always twice as low) than djm ccminer?

What hashrate? Are you running multiple rigs on the same worker?

No, three rigs and three workers. Pool shows 25-45 mh/s (each rigs), but last djm34 ccminer shows 90-96 mh/s .

I didn't work on that miner but I'll try to be of help anyways.
How many shares is it submitting every minute? Does it show the diff?
Could you post some output?
Thanks. About 5-10 shares every minute. My screenshot: 

I hope djm34 will chime in about this, I don't see anything wrong.
Anyone else having the same problem?
Activity: 14
Guys, Why is pool worker's hashrate lower (Always twice as low) than djm ccminer?

No, three rigs and three workers. Pool shows 25-45 mh/s (each rigs), but last djm34 ccminer shows 90-96 mh/s .

Thanks. About 5-10 shares every minute. My screenshot:  http://imgur.com/a/Bj9mw
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
BTC38's wallet stopped working... again...
Jump to: