Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 167. (Read 215662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anyone mine xcn with 1070 in windows? what is your hashrate?

i use win7 and latest djm34 release from 13 days ago, i have 10-11mh with 1070.

i see here that it should be 15-16mh, maybe i did something wrong....

ccminer-djm34-m7v7 win10-64 15-16mh

sent you a pm, thank for info
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

ccminer-djm34-m7v7 win10-64 15-16mh
Activity: 12
Again what happened to btc38?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Black Belt Developer
1b) not really worth cpu-mining, especially at the current difficulty

2) I think the best card for mining xcn is the 1070, but it depends on how you build your rigs

4) you don't need the snapshot, unless you are doing some special use of the wallet, or its chain gets corrupted for some reason

5) 100 cards is a medium farm, big farms are much bigger.

But you have suggested downloading the blockchain snapshot if the QT wallet was taking long to download?

In a normal situation, the initial sync is very fast because of the mini-blockchain.
Wether you use the "fast sync" approach or the snapshot, you will need to download the last blocks, which is the slow part; but synce they are not many, it will take from half and hour to a couple hours.
In case the wallet is left closed for long, or if you stop the "fast sync" before finishing, you may end up with many full blocks to download, and that may take very long.
Activity: 35

2) I think the best card for mining xcn is the 1070, but it depends on how you build your rigs

4) you don't need the snapshot, unless you are doing some special use of the wallet, or its chain gets corrupted for some reason

But you have suggested downloading the blockchain snapshot if the QT wallet was taking long to download?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Hello house.
Please I need your help.

I have been following the forum but never mined.

I know you are very busy but your help will be greatly appreciated sir.
Please can you help  me out?

1) How do I use the ccminer (DJm34)
1b) Is there a compiled binary for the cpu version of the ccminer

2) Pls can I have 3 examples of gpu cards to use?

3) Please how do I set up the ccminer for the M7 mining?
I can't find any instructions easy to follow for this.
Like the parameters to use? How do I generate a wallet address? etc

4) When do I need the blockchain snapshot? If I am just running the client, do I need the complete blockchain snapshot or it is just easier that way than waiting to download blocks for the last 7 days (If I understand the protocol)?

5. Can you please proffer an explanation of how one person can have almost 2TH/s on suprnova? Is it cloud mining or using 100 cards or what?
i'm trying the djm34 version but it doesn't work with suprnova if i use F 3 intensity, why? where can i fidn another miner that do 15Mh on the pool? i'm getting some boo and some yay

what do you mean by "F 3 intensity"?

Hi sir. I sent you a personal message.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i'm trying the djm34 version but it doesn't work with suprnova if i use F 3 intensity, why? where can i fidn another miner that do 15Mh on the pool? i'm getting some boo and some yay

djm34 version have f3 intensity to use but i get boo when i mien it on pool, i don't get boo when i mine it on solo, maybe the pool can't ccept that kind of intensity?

well it shouldn't matter to the pool, unless the miner is submitting invalid nonces, or is doing some kind of buffer overflow into gpu ram.
never heard of such a problem (wrong shares reported by the pool when on higher intensity).
what's the max intensity that works on pool? what's the corresponding hashrate?

i just leave on default for the pool and it work now, i guess the target is beyond the one used on the pool, but in the end i get the same hashrate with or without intensity, around 15-16mh with a 1070
legendary
Black Belt Developer

djm34 version have f3 intensity to use but i get boo when i mien it on pool, i don't get boo when i mine it on solo, maybe the pool can't ccept that kind of intensity?

well it shouldn't matter to the pool, unless the miner is submitting invalid nonces, or is doing some kind of buffer overflow into gpu ram.
never heard of such a problem (wrong shares reported by the pool when on higher intensity).
what's the max intensity that works on pool? what's the corresponding hashrate?

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can someone post me trhe last binary with no issue?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
1000 SAT broken on btc38!

Well the next target is 2000sats then Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
1000 SAT broken on btc38!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
pallas,will XCN continue to develop?btc38 exchange will shift.

of course! what do you mean by "will shift"?
Activity: 365
pallas,will XCN continue to develop?btc38 exchange will shift.
Jump to: