Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 184. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
What about polo? Wallet temporarily disabled
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
melea, I just a reply from Ken, a guy from btc38 who speaks English. He said that he talked to the owner of btc38 about our problem. I'm sure it's not that bad and they are going to fix it soon. It's in their own interests because when they make XCN market open - more people will be willing to trade/invest/withdraw the coins therefore increasing exchange's volume.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
Thank you for your reply.
So what can we expect?

The reason I talked about wooing the chinese to nova is because btc38 is "closed" since deposits cannot be made.

We are aiming to have btc38 xcn wallet re-enabled.

Maybe somebody will be interesting watch answer BTC38 (today):
service staff 小思: Hello, the current XCN wallet on March 23 released a new version, but in the new version, all previous users of the recharge / withdrawal records are not unknown, so there is a faulty wallet, is not normal use, There is an official, if there is any problem that may lead to the loss of all users on the platform XCN, or platform for greater losses, so before they can not be completely repaired, can only wait for the official to fix it!

There we go again.
I've offered them the solution long ago, they just don't listen or understand.
And they don't talk to me in order to find a solution.
Maybe some chinese speaking guy should explain to them, again, that they should use the full blockchain snapshot and how to use it.

BTC38 believes that it is not normal for a new wallet to download a snapshot to identify the old transaction record. Can the wallet be automatically downloaded from the block file and then displayed on the old transaction record?

BTC38 believes we are stupid people?

BTC38 manipulating the price and the wallet, more 6 months ago.

While not solving the problems with that exchange is not worth doing anything else, because the only thing we are doing is to make them in richer btc38, obviously here nobody is interested in solving the wallet there, but if they are interested in deceiving us and Give us long and tell lies; That if it is solved soon, that they are working in it. And all here as fools believing the lies for more than 6 months that will solve it, in 20 years? Everything is a lie to btc38 be able to sell their XCN stocks at the highest prices before deslisting the coin, it as surely as poloniex has done, I only regret to have been part of this deception and to have believed everything. I do not give a shit that they rob me and they stay my coins that are not really worth anything since I can not touch them. All my money out there and in btc38 I will never deposit anything and from this they will find out in all the media that can warn so that these scammers do not continue with their damn bad practices. fraud. BTC38 scam

While not solutions problems in btc38 the price is a lie a bubble to btc38 sell their stocks before delisting it just like polo. They will not fix it and it will be deslisted

i go to WD all mi coins to btc38 to another exchange, they are scam exchange, BTC38 they can keep my xcn coins that have been frozen there for more than 6 months just after deposit my xcn in my  wallet on btc38 my wallet dissapear to and that neither you nor anybody cares anymore. Luckily I did not lose everything to diverge and not have all the eggs in the same basket. My xcn I give them for lost, I will not lose more time deceived.
BTC38 beaware they are scam

BTC38 First they tell me that if I can deposit that my xcn wallet its ok ,and show to me the adress of my xcn wallet there, ok ,but  just when I deposited they disable my wallet and have my money frozen  for more than 6 months

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Any web wallet for XCN yet?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I put stamp on novaex. 250/250!!!
next job?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 10 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. Buy now costs 0.4 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.

Account balances: 2.14725949 NPOINT and 0.00009178 BTC
Daily free vote: NO, already used.

already done the first, 0.01 and the weekly free votes, am doing some more .00 now, let's see,
and keep harassing btc38, and polo, think they need us as much as we need them both, and did you try to reach out to the email from hitbtc,
you can do a coinsubmission there, then again, some more exchanges like tidex.com do list directly if injected with montly 1btc, fee for listing,

wish you happy life,
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Meanwhile, we are a handful of votes from being listed on novaexchange. Remember to vote daily. Let's see what happens then.
Activity: 140
So what can we expect?

The reason I talked about wooing the chinese to nova is because btc38 is "closed" since deposits cannot be made.

service staff 小思: Hello, the current XCN wallet on March 23 released a new version, but in the new version, all previous users of the recharge / withdrawal records are not unknown, so there is a faulty wallet, is not normal use, There is an official, if there is any problem that may lead to the loss of all users on the platform XCN, or platform for greater losses, so before they can not be completely repaired, can only wait for the official to fix it!

There we go again.
Maybe some chinese speaking guy should explain to them, again, that they should use the full blockchain snapshot and how to use it.

BTC38 believes that it is not normal for a new wallet to download a snapshot to identify the old transaction record. Can the wallet be automatically downloaded from the block file and then displayed on the old transaction record?

That would defeat the purpose of the mini blockchain technology, which is one of the distinctive features of the coin.
There is nothing wrong with using a blockchain snapshot: if the wallet correctly gets the new blocks from the network, you know that the snapshot was legitimate.

Which is why BTER38 may be up to something not nice. Since the coin must maintain its vision, then maybe we should go ahead without BTER38. It's either the coins on BTER38 then become lost forever, or they comply, or their users move to more prominent markets. Right now, the volume on BTER38 alone is so much that they could just be XCN. But it is a closed "market". For the coin to move forward the majority of volume must move from BTER38. Moreover analysis shows that there are very many dormant coins (possibly in Polo Wallets). The owners of this coin will be able to withdraw (at least) to trade on Nova and bx. This in turn will encourage Polo to re-list the coin. No one wants to trade a strictly "china" coin; I say that without offence.

it is btc38, not bter38. bter is another exchange, also chinese
xcn volumes on btc38, at least in the last 1 and a half year was always 10 times higher than poloniex volumes.
btc38 was the primary market for xcn, followed by poloniex (1/10 of btc38) and bter (1/10 of poloniex).
it is logical that 2/3 of xcn coins are on btc38, was the most liquid market for xcn.
polo has problems now, they raised response for tickets from 48 to 72 hours, they are full
when things will calm there i am sure they will fix xcn wallet.
Activity: 35
So what can we expect?

There we go again.

That would defeat the purpose of the mini blockchain technology, which is one of the distinctive features of the coin.
There is nothing wrong with using a blockchain snapshot: if the wallet correctly gets the new blocks from the network, you know that the snapshot was legitimate.

Which is why BTER38 may be up to something not nice. Since the coin must maintain its vision, then maybe we should go ahead without BTER38. It's either the coins on BTER38 then become lost forever, or they comply, or their users move to more prominent markets. Right now, the volume on BTER38 alone is so much that they could just be XCN. But it is a closed "market". For the coin to move forward the majority of volume must move from BTER38. Moreover analysis shows that there are very many dormant coins (possibly in Polo Wallets). The owners of this coin will be able to withdraw (at least) to trade on Nova and bx. This in turn will encourage Polo to re-list the coin. No one wants to trade a strictly "china" coin; I say that without offence.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
So what can we expect?

There we go again.

Activity: 140
Maybe bter38 have stolen money (attack 51) and they are afraid the coins will disappear after the download.
Or.. don't know how to properly call it.. let's say bter38 created your own pool for mining XCN, but this pool NOT broadcast receive block chain into a common network, so they got the same blocks that are now in the main chain.
I don't see any other reason why they a few months pretending to be idiots and saying "Oh, we have nothing, we can't do anything but wishing you a happy life"

on btc38 are 2/3 of xcn coins.
if what you say is true, and 2/3 of xcn is unavailable and cut from network forever, with no return, our coins outside btc38, on bter and bx, must be 3 time more valuable. so, the price must triple if your scenario prouve to be true.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Maybe bter38 have stolen money (attack 51) and they are afraid the coins will disappear after the download.
Or.. don't know how to properly call it.. let's say bter38 created your own pool for mining XCN, but this pool NOT broadcast receive block chain into a common network, so they got the same blocks that are now in the main chain.
I don't see any other reason why they a few months pretending to be idiots and saying "Oh, we have nothing, we can't do anything but wishing you a happy life"
Activity: 126
So what can we expect?

There we go again.

Activity: 126
So what can we expect?

There we go again.

Doesn't BTER's wallet have a problem like BTC38? Why are the other two exchanges all right? Problems with wallets for BTC38 and P networks.
Activity: 35
I guess these exchanges have some rule for remaining listed. We got to figure how to make sure this only ever counts as a step forward
legendary
Black Belt Developer
So what can we expect?

There we go again.
Activity: 21
So what can we expect?

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Grin hi,dev
Do you have new plan for xcn in the future?
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

I think we should clear the exchanges situation first, and make sure there are no sync bugs left.
Then, we can move to new development and promotion.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
So what can we expect?

Jump to: