Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 185. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 Grin hi,dev
Do you have new plan for xcn in the future?
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 35
Exchanges briefing:

• BTC38 still on hold: I've been working with them for months to no avail (yet). The volume is huge and I still believe it's their interest to finally re-enalbe the wallet.
  • Poloniex: trading closed but wallet available for withdrawals. To be listed again, we should submit an "add coin" request as if it was new.
  • Bittrex: they just keep ignoring me.
  • Novaexchange: We are progressing quickly, I think we will be listed in a few days.
  • Bter: I haven't used the exchange for years so I can't speak, but I read reports of it working but with issues.

pallas, what can I do to help?
Like I mentioned in my last (and first) post, it takes only 0.03025 BTC to get the coin approved on Nova.
We can then woo those who have XCN already on btc38 to come trade on Nova.
This could help re-enlist the currency on Poloniex.

How else can I help?

Voting on novaexchange is much appreciated.
I don't know if chinese speaking people would come to novaexchange.
It looks like btc38 has its own large fan base, which pushes the price and the volume, hence why I've been doing all I could for months, to help fix their wallet.
Poloniex may be coming, and we already have bter and bx, I don't think we need more than those. Otherwise, we risk diluting the trade volume too much.

Thank you for your reply.
So what can we expect?

The reason I talked about wooing the chinese to nova is because btc38 is "closed" since deposits cannot be made.
Activity: 21
Exchanges briefing:
  • Poloniex: trading closed but wallet available for withdrawals. To be listed again, we should submit an "add coin" request as if it was new.

Pallas you have wrong info. Poloniex have problems with wallet XCN.
Screenshot my balance (account) in Poloniex :
http://piccy.info/view3/11168528/552580ac26e69e48cadc83b869186404/800/

Answer Support Poloniex :
Unfortunately we do not have an ETA for when the wallet will be operational again, however we will enable it as soon as possible. Our sincerest apologies for the delay and any inconvenience it may cause, also thank you very much for your patience in the mean time.
Best regards,
Nilathio
Poloniex Support

voted (Nova)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
voted all my npoints.

trade em all the way up

Thanks!
46 votes to go.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
voted all my npoints.

trade em all the way up

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Exchanges briefing:

• BTC38 still on hold: I've been working with them for months to no avail (yet). The volume is huge and I still believe it's their interest to finally re-enalbe the wallet.
  • Novaexchange: We are progressing quickly, I think we will be listed in a few days.
  • Bter: I haven't used the exchange for years so I can't speak, but I read reports of it working but with issues.

Like I mentioned in my last (and first) post, it takes only 0.03025 BTC to get the coin approved on Nova.

How else can I help?

Voting on novaexchange is much appreciated.
I don't know if chinese speaking people would come to novaexchange.
It looks like btc38 has its own large fan base, which pushes the price and the volume, hence why I've been doing all I could for months, to help fix their wallet.
Poloniex may be coming, and we already have bter and bx, I don't think we need more than those. Otherwise, we risk diluting the trade volume too much.
Exchanges briefing:

How else can I help?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
There is also bx.in.th, low volume but deposits and withdrawals work.

https://bx.in.th/BTC/XCN/

By the way, a good exchange, I like it. Works fast Deposit and withdrawal, support responds quickly. There is a notice in the mail about every transaction.
We can get it listed on Novaexchange even today. We just need 71 votes more = 710 NPOINTS ~ 0.03025BTC.
Who else will donate 0.01 BTC and get this done?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Exchanges briefing:

There is also bx.in.th, low volume but deposits and withdrawals work.

https://bx.in.th/BTC/XCN/

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Welcome to join the XCN group, the QQ group number: 97155800

Thanks.
Want me to put this into the first post?

Yes. This is the XCN Chinese players QQ group.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Thanks.
Want me to put this into the first post?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Exchanges briefing:

Support BTC38 not answer to ticket now.
Wallet frozen. Transactions from pool to BTC38 - none.
Balance - old (fail). 92 days....

Poloniex - wallet temporary disabled.

same they don't answer and can't understand that they need to update their wallet, i think they like that because they have more profit, with their higher value and volume that they have there

You're wrong。 BTC38 would prefer XCN to die, they hope that the currency does not have a team no nodes, and then hire a number of developers to develop a new currency to replace, from which to seek benefits. Their MGC is five teams do not maintain the synthesis of the old coins, if the MGC team does not maintain, they will develop a new currency to replace the MGC.
I could withdraw from poloniex just fine, but it was some weeks ago.
About btc38, I don't know, they share very little with me.

BTC38 is using XCN to fix the price of your wallet, BTC38 is very mean
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So btc38 cant withdraw until now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

same they don't answer and can't understand that they need to update their wallet, i think they like that because they have more profit, with their higher value and volume that they have there
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 21

Jump to: