Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 183. (Read 215662 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
i dislike how half the worlds hashrate comes from 2 people ...... edit........ 3 actually but majority from 1 lad , thats some good mining setup lol... least m7 cant be rented thank fark for that .
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Unexpected news.
That is what answered me in btc38 support:
We're doing the final test, which will restore automatic functionality in the next few days. Please wait.

I went to the BX to remove my cheap sell-orders  Tongue

to BTC38 lies = I do not believe them anything anymore, they are scammers liars, more 6 months saying that if they are now working in it, and then another lie more.

i think we did not have any dev five of those six months Wink
and i trust btc38 more then polo
They could delist xcn like polo and kill it but they did not

Activity: 196
Merit: 15
I do not believe them anything anymore, they are scammers liars, more 6 months saying that if they are now in it, and then another lie more.
Today they did not wish a happy life to me Smiley

I think this is a good sign  Grin
Activity: 126
BTC38 is a liar. They manipulate XCN prices by using developers to fix their wallets. Don't expect them to open their savings and withdrawals. Their customer service is out of the question.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
to BTC38 lies = I do not believe them anything anymore, they are scammers liars, more 6 months saying that if they are now working in it, and then another lie more.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think that keeping the wallet frozen would benefit them. They just set low-priority on this problem. Now, after they found out how to use blockchain snapshot (hopefully) nothing should stop them from fixing the wallet and make our lives happy again Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I do not believe them anything anymore, they are scammers liars, more 6 months saying that if they are now in it, and then another lie more.
Today they did not wish a happy life to me Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
Unexpected news.
We're doing the final test, which will restore automatic functionality in the next few days. Please wait.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Unexpected news.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
The https://novaexchange.com exchange is ready for XCN transactions on the line. Very nice。

It is in "Processing" status, not ready yet.

BTC38 how's the talk over there? Are they still testing XCN?

I think they are busy with support: recently they have 100x more tickets than usual.
The https://novaexchange.com exchange is ready for XCN transactions on the line. Very nice。

BTC38 how's the talk over there? Are they still testing XCN?

legendary
Black Belt Developer

So great to see this coin come back from the dead  Grin  what is the best miner for gtx 1080 cards?  also i would like to buy back into this coin, safest place to buy?

Miner: for linux or windows (if you want to compile it yourself) see my signature. There is a ready made windows build of djm34 version in the first post.
Exchances: bter and bx are working (btc38 still has a stuck wallet), novaexchange is new and should be up in hours!

Thanks for the fast reply!  windows;  i am currently using the old n7v6 ccminer.  what is the expected kh/s  for a 1080/1070 on the newer builds?  i have no idea how to compile  Undecided

I think you should try this one:

https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases

Trying it now. Thanks again dev!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
So great to see this coin come back from the dead  Grin  what is the best miner for gtx 1080 cards?  also i would like to buy back into this coin, safest place to buy?

Miner: for linux or windows (if you want to compile it yourself) see my signature. There is a ready made windows build of djm34 version in the first post.
Exchances: bter and bx are working (btc38 still has a stuck wallet), novaexchange is new and should be up in hours!

Thanks for the fast reply!  windows;  i am currently using the old n7v6 ccminer.  what is the expected kh/s  for a 1080/1070 on the newer builds?  i have no idea how to compile  Undecided

I think you should try this one:

https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
What about polo? Wallet temporarily disabled
Maybe wallet still had some problem.

They re-enabled withdrawals for a while, but insisted on delisting it.
People that have coins there should open tickets, so they hear our voice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What about polo? Wallet temporarily disabled
Maybe wallet still had some problem.
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
whats does bter and btc38 have in common lol Tongue ........man least with btc38 they didnt just take your coins and than not reply to your inquires about how your coins got sold n withdrawn as dash randomly overnight as has happened to me on bter .......btc38 least making it look like an accident to a degree sigh .. sorry to make a joke , that does suck melea and i feel for ya ^^ Ive said many warnings , my only advice is to not use it . we need nova or something else it rly is that simple .

if u do use bter .. send like 10k xcn at most and sell in batches  .. enough to get the minimal withdrawl of dash/eth/etc out .... thing is tho ... you pay WAY more for those coins on bter than on any other exchange so you literally just lose 20%ish of ya bitcoins earned from the xcn sale by time you get it back to bitcoin on a worthy exchange such as poloniex . (is this some tie in scam between btc38 and bter to sell thier dash/eth/etc on bter for a fucktonne....... i can only speculate but i see what happenin)

I dont know what else to say , i love xcn and its still my fav coin , its only real fallback is this whole exchange situation .......cant rly blame the coin itself for this .... can only blame shitty dodgey exchanges ... good HONEST and not dumbass exchanges will solve this for the future ... but it cant fix whats happened in the past unless btc38 fix thier shit ... time will tell .
Jump to: