Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 224. (Read 215398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I've been exchanging emails with btc38 for a while, then they stopped answering. Nevertheless, I'll continue bothering them :-)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Any bounty campaign like signature campaign or social network campaign??
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
service staff 夏天: Hello, XCN wallet can't sync, we contacted XCN team after processing, the question remains, also please waiting repair post-processing to the account. I'm very sorry to inconvenience you.
(02-27 12:01) about this ticket, you feel: good | ordinary | bad

we contacted XCN team

@Pallas: It is true? Have you received any emails? Or are they sending emails to the old devs who are no longer here?  Undecided

Anyway, what do you suggest doing?

Or

just can not do anything?

Right now they steal our money in the meantime and they say they are talking to the developers?

they say to be speaking with you correct? lost here Huh

Note: please waiting repair post-processing
i'm sick to BTC38

Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Great news!!!

NEW ccminer by djm34 with M7 support (windows binaries and sources):
CCminer for nvidia by Djm34

still nvidia, need amd support  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
cool ^^ cheer pallas n djm34 what a champ Smiley bout time i upgraded from the old old old one haha . a slight imporvement to be had there , i may need to play with gpu settings a lil from what i had set on old miner .

m7 - 750ti - bout 20% increase 5.5-6mh (+180/+300 at 100% power and temp target)
       1050ti - no increase ... in fact the 750ti is going faster...now? wierd huh.. 5.2-5.8mh (+180/+300 at 100% power and temp target)
       1070   - bout 10-15% increase 13-15mh (+180/+360 -50% power and temp target)

^that is compared to old djm miner using the same settings and just a quick test . so its still not as good as your public linux one apparantly there pallas but still great Smiley  . i have tried to get your linux one compiled for windows btw but it just aint happenin .
          If at some point you may like to provide a step by step tutorial to compile and use your one in ubuntu , that would be great . I am a linux noob , as well as many many others , but with that said if i have clear step by step instructions i can do anything in it .
          Thanks for the new thread and pointing that out , much appreciated Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Great news!!!

NEW ccminer by djm34 with M7 support (windows binaries and sources):
CCminer for nvidia by Djm34
legendary
Black Belt Developer
i dont i think i have change with solo mine at this time when every single block come to suprnova.
i missed the beginning day of solo mine XCN  Grin Grin Grin

how much hashrate have you got?
i dont i think i have change with solo mine at this time when every single block come to suprnova.
i missed the beginning day of solo mine XCN  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Black Belt Developer
sorry for asking this nob question since i left this coin for years:
- Is there any working pool? Seem only suprnova but it says will close soon.
- Can mine with AMD now? i saw claymore but it's read me said only support "1gh.com" and "nonce-pool.com", but both currently dies.

Thanks.

- currently only suprnova, it says "closing" for months now.
- the amd miner is old but claymore is a very active developer, he might consider updating it. Maybe you can solo mine, anyways. See his thread.
sorry for asking this nob question since i left this coin for years:
- Is there any working pool? Seem only suprnova but it says will close soon.
- Can mine with AMD now? i saw claymore but it's read me said only support "1gh.com" and "nonce-pool.com", but both currently dies.

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Good to see mini blockchain getting renewed life! Where can I buy?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
All ur efforts to somehow recover this dead body from hibernation were to no avail, mr. fallas. Nothing has been done to facilitate improving of the new emerging tech coz u traded ur credibility for short term exit scam and blew everyone up with ur recent failure when u posted ur selfies on reddit.

I never used reddit, and anyway you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
All ur efforts to somehow recover this dead body from hibernation were to no avail, mr. fallas. Nothing has been done to facilitate improving of the new emerging tech coz u traded ur credibility for short term exit scam and blew everyone up with ur recent failure when u posted ur selfies on reddit.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i can't sync anymore this thing, someone has the new wallet compiled for windows?

can you share the blockchain?
Yes, of course.
i upload blockchain snapshot to mega and.. I do not know how to make a download link))
teach me please

understood !
https://mega.nz/#!ylEEBQaC!lxuyr7KMaPkOwLS7jgs1w6rDpk5UoAhK7XC7SCqLeCE

work good, tnx, still i can't deposit on btc38 no wallet, generation, it remain in loading forever...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
i can't sync anymore this thing, someone has the new wallet compiled for windows?

Yes, of course.
i upload blockchain snapshot to mega and.. I do not know how to make a download link))
teach me please

understood !
https://mega.nz/#!ylEEBQaC!lxuyr7KMaPkOwLS7jgs1w6rDpk5UoAhK7XC7SCqLeCE
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

My wallet was successfully synchronized!
and it came to my yesterday translation - 10 XCN from BTER.
19 active connections.
Bravo !
everything is working !

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi pallas. when we see a new windows wallet, on new thread, would like to have it,

then again, if we can get it, and all our coins are in there, then the sites can get it,

but really could you linux,
 guys could not compile a windows version,
  for the miner, and or have compiled binaries,
   ready somewhere for the windows folk to get,

so we can start improving this coin all together, instead of all alone,

in the dark.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
some link aren't working like the one for the djm34 miner...

are you referring to the cuda miner on this page?

http://cryptonite.info/?page=download
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Btw, the download link for the windows cuda miner (dropbox) is broken (Check here for pre-compiled cuda miner binaries for Win64:).
Dropbox won't allow downloads any more.

I'd be happy to host some files on selektion21, if I got my hands on them.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of that file, someone please share.
Or, even better, can someone please compile my version for windows?
Jump to: