Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 220. (Read 215398 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I will try to convince them when the fixed wallet is ready.
I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)

if they ask for price to include XCN in exchange , please inform me, may be i can help with it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I will provide a newer snapshot later.
Wallet sources, easily compiled on linux:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite
Activity: 186
Tried sync from scratch, gave up after 4 days; downloaded block data, but... not syncing. How is it so difficult to get syn done?? quite frustration ...

if took the time to read the whole forum youd have noticed that thats the main issue that is currently being addressed by pallas and others with the know how . right now at its current state you CANNOT sync from scratch...... you wasted your time trying but you woulda known if you read the whole forum too ;p
   Now.....  go back a page or two where pallas shared a synced chain , just put the blocks folder , peers.dat and trie.dat into the right directory over the existing one your trying to sync and you should be in business .
Id least skim read the forum and youll learn a bit about why it doesnt sync from scratch and whats being done and youll also learn its wise to backup your blockchain every now n then  Smiley

I did download chain data, only 7 days left, but... for whatever reason only 1 node connected and no syncing; kept the wallet running for sometime, same results. I just switched back and continue where I left (sync from scratch), now 7weeks behind.

Where to download the linux wallet? I did compiling.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Activity: 686
old coinswith new announcements
delisted from poloniex
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Is XCN listed on poloniex guys?

It is, but trading is suspended. We will provide them a fixed wallet and, hopefully, they will re-enable it.
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
Tried sync from scratch, gave up after 4 days; downloaded block data, but... not syncing. How is it so difficult to get syn done?? quite frustration ...

if took the time to read the whole forum youd have noticed that thats the main issue that is currently being addressed by pallas and others with the know how . right now at its current state you CANNOT sync from scratch...... you wasted your time trying but you woulda known if you read the whole forum too ;p
   Now.....  go back a page or two where pallas shared a synced chain , just put the blocks folder , peers.dat and trie.dat into the right directory over the existing one your trying to sync and you should be in business .
Id least skim read the forum and youll learn a bit about why it doesnt sync from scratch and whats being done and youll also learn its wise to backup your blockchain every now n then  Smiley

Who sells a large amount of XCN in Bter? XCN is always being sold. Total sales have exceeded the total amount of XCN. Was it attacked by 51%?

total 24 hour vol on bter this moment was actually .992 btc .... what u trying to say , u mean over a large amount of time?
Activity: 186
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Is XCN listed on poloniex guys?
Activity: 126
Who sells a large amount of XCN in Bter? XCN is always being sold. Total sales have exceeded the total amount of XCN. Was it attacked by 51%?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
looks promising, good luck to all
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My wife forced me to buy xcn to day
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)
This is excellent news, XCN has great technology with the mini-blockchain
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 556
Merit: 501
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Daily volume 15 BTC :-)
Ready to skyrocket, when the fix is done? ;-)

Where can i buy Cryptonite sir???
Thank you Smiley

On bter and on BTC38, but the latter currently has disabled deposits and withdrawals, because they can't start their wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253

Where can i buy Cryptonite sir???
Thank you Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Updated node list (to be put into your cryptonite.conf file):

Thanks pallas! Opened the ports on my router and got conected to 11 peers right away Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
We will provide a new windows wallet binary when the sync bug is fixed.
Jump to: