Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 219. (Read 215398 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
http://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de/   This site opens to show  “couldn't connect to host”!

I already contacted the guy hosting it to ask for a fix.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
after adding nodelist connection are still 2 only

I opened the port on my router and now I have 30+ connections
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
after adding nodelist connection are still 2 only
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
need more exchange for xcn

Don't worry they will be added. For now, being listed on BTC38 with more than 5$ mln. daily volume is pretty good too. And when the devs fix the wallet and more cool features are added, we will see XCN shine again Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
need more exchange for xcn
Activity: 126
http://xcn-explorer.selektion21.de/   This site opens to show  “couldn't connect to host”!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
It seems this is the reason where the sync issue runs into  Huh

Code:
2017-03-11 21:48:26 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED 1361658
2017-03-11 21:48:26 Requesting 1 blocks from 91.152.122.132:8253
2017-03-11 21:48:26 Cannot fastforward chain because of missing data: 000000001444afbcf537ffcae9801be122ff493a1731c18f289b4efbf3d640e7

Keep getting "Cannot fastforward chain...", disconnected from nodes, connected to another one and loop again.

Is this your first sync? What is your current block height?
Activity: 186
It seems this is the reason where the sync issue runs into  Huh

Code:
2017-03-11 21:48:26 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED 1361658
2017-03-11 21:48:26 Requesting 1 blocks from 91.152.122.132:8253
2017-03-11 21:48:26 Cannot fastforward chain because of missing data: 000000001444afbcf537ffcae9801be122ff493a1731c18f289b4efbf3d640e7

Keep getting "Cannot fastforward chain...", disconnected from nodes, connected to another one and loop again.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Is Win wallet bug fixing? where is the link to download the Win wallet!

Coming soon ;-)
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Is Win wallet bug fixing? where is the link to download the Win wallet!
Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Who sells a large amount of XCN in Bter? XCN is always being sold. Total sales have exceeded the total amount of XCN. Was it attacked by 51%?

total 24 hour vol on bter this moment was actually .992 btc .... what u trying to say , u mean over a large amount of time?
[/quote]

I have same question
Bter volum is 1 btc everyday to this 30 days ago and price is just 10 sat
Mean 10 million xcn everyday and 300 million xcn volume past month
So 300 million xcn sold past month in bter with 10 sat price
This amount is very high How is that possible people sell this large amunt xcn just for 10 sat?

And a question its killing me . Why xcn price in btc38 9X higher then bter
Is interesting now i writing this in btc38 we have 11.3 BTC buy wall at 70 sat and in bter someone selling xcn for 10 sat Huh

And sorry for English my English is week  Cool

legendary
Black Belt Developer
I don't know about dlls, but you can find the m7 hash C sources starting from here:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite/blob/master/src/hashblock.h
i am also mining pool developer, and have some good hosting resources available to setup one , if you guys need it.

A new pool for XCN would be great! Suprnova is working fine but Ocminer (the pool OP) wants to close it.

ok i setup one, i am confuse here in this algo word(cryptonite and cryptonight ). is this both same?

cryptonite is the coin name, M7 is the algo name.
cryptonight is another thing altogether ;-)

well pallas, i need your help with algo , i need a source to build compiled windows dll which export function like this for pool

void M7_hash(const char* input, char* output, uint32_t len);

could you able to provide me a source or link where can i get it?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
i am also mining pool developer, and have some good hosting resources available to setup one , if you guys need it.

A new pool for XCN would be great! Suprnova is working fine but Ocminer (the pool OP) wants to close it.

ok i setup one, i am confuse here in this algo word(cryptonite and cryptonight ). is this both same?

cryptonite is the coin name, M7 is the algo name.
cryptonight is another thing altogether ;-)

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I will try to convince them when the fixed wallet is ready.
I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)

if they ask for price to include XCN in exchange , please inform me, may be i can help with it  Wink

Thanks! :-)
And there are others who wish to help as well, so we won't have any problem rising a little amount for exchange listing ;-)

lets start from bittrex then?

I think I will try poloniex first, as they used to have XCN and they still have a working wallet (they just disabled trading).
Bittrex might be next.
Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)

if they ask for price to include XCN in exchange , please inform me, may be i can help with it  Wink

And there are others who wish to help as well, so we won't have any problem rising a little amount for exchange listing ;-)

lets start from bittrex then?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Jump to: