Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 29. (Read 215672 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Hope to see us in a group with same purposes for exchanges, and markets, with Slimcoin, and other innovative crypto projects.

I wish it too Cheesy.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!QM4Q2LbQ!SCLSY4-W4s7Zb0ZU5GPS2eNYEi3jbJP9CEWvu65Jglo
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hope to see us in a group with same purposes for exchanges, and markets, with Slimcoin, and other innovative crypto projects.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
It looks like suprnova pool is stuck up. I can hear "beep" when new block is found" and it look like nearly all network is on the pool. So blocks are found but number of block in not increasing . Strange

There was a hashrate spike. Diff is too high for current hashrate, so blocks are coming slowly. It's the usual 10Gh guy coming and going.

Pool Hash: 494.87 MH/s
    Pool Workers: 12
    Net Hash: 453.18 MH/s

I dont see spike you are talking about, are you?

There was. Not now.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
It looks like suprnova pool is stuck up. I can hear "beep" when new block is found" and it look like nearly all network is on the pool. So blocks are found but number of block in not increasing . Strange

There was a hashrate spike. Diff is too high for current hashrate, so blocks are coming slowly. It's the usual 10Gh guy coming and going.

Pool Hash: 494.87 MH/s
    Pool Workers: 12
    Net Hash: 453.18 MH/s

I dont see spike you are talking about, are you?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
we are trying to be enlisted in CoinPulse
https://coinpulse.featureupvote.com/suggestions/11233/cryptonite
Thanks for your vote and share Wink

#sekker

Hi! coinpulse is an exchange or what is it? Didn't heard of it, that's why I'm asking.

As far i know is an new exchange, i think is not opened yet.

#sekker

Didn't know. Thanks for the answer!

Anyway it seems that novaexchange.com resumed deposits, I think is the best exchange for XCN right now.
Activity: 133
Merit: 29

#sekker

Hi! coinpulse is an exchange or what is it? Didn't heard of it, that's why I'm asking.

As far i know is an new exchange, i think is not opened yet.

#sekker

#sekker

#sekker
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Quote from: pallas l
I'd really appreciate if you could write the solo mining tutorial :-)
The block explorer is at times missing transactions. It needs to be rewritten and it's on our roadmap.
Thanks

I will write it in next few days Smiley

Thanks mate we do appreciate your efforts.
Quote from: pallas l
The block explorer is at times missing transactions. It needs to be rewritten and it's on our roadmap.
Thanks

I will write it in next few days Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
First to all : I need to say big thanks for your support on FB. I have problems with syncing wallet, and now I mine solo
I need also to say, that you need to make small tutorial on solo mining with ccminer.  If you like it, I can write it.
Second, I was looking at block-chain explorer to see that my wallet is synced
I found that this address CWZ1ntXrr3uo7aVhanMuX1TB2kussNhD1e mining with huge speed. And found blocks nearly every minute. But ( and that part is strange) when I enter this address in block-chain explorer for first and last transaction is show date from last year,and address found block before minute or two  Huh Huh Huh

Also on first page

Check here for pre-compiled cuda miner binaries for Win64:
dropbox.com/sh/56lnq52g4gny0m0/AADMJa2QTMSSc4g9gx1BfWIla  -----> This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads

And last:I  found in several times that wallet lock at some block and dont syncing any more. That is very bad for solo mining since I mine nothing in that case. Does you have any solution for this?
I overwrite wallet exe with latest version v0.1.5-2-gfa7a21b-beta and for now ( about hour) it looks that wallet is synced without problem and stay synced

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Novaexchange:

"Finally we have tremendous news to share with you. On the 28th of May we will open the market for deposits in the following currencies:
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Dogecoin

So, trading is open. Later on you will be welcome to make deposits in other currencies."

they are also delisting a bunch of coins, but xcn is not among them ;-)

Citizenship and/or residence in the United States no longer accepted on Nova exchange.
When are they going to learn that the UNITED STATES is a corporation and The United States of America is a country!
And I don't reside anywhere ..I live there.  Angry
First to all : I need to say big thanks for your support on FB. I have problems with syncing wallet, and now I mine solo
I need also to say, that you need to make small tutorial on solo mining with ccminer.  If you like it, I can write it.
Second, I was looking at block-chain explorer to see that my wallet is synced
I found that this address CWZ1ntXrr3uo7aVhanMuX1TB2kussNhD1e mining with huge speed. And found blocks nearly every minute. But ( and that part is strange) when I enter this address in block-chain explorer for first and last transaction is show date from last year,and address found block before minute or two  Huh Huh Huh

Also on first page

Check here for pre-compiled cuda miner binaries for Win64:
dropbox.com/sh/56lnq52g4gny0m0/AADMJa2QTMSSc4g9gx1BfWIla  -----> This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads

And last:I  found in several times that wallet lock at some block and dont syncing any more. That is very bad for solo mining since I mine nothing in that case. Does you have any solution for this?
I overwrite wallet exe with latest version v0.1.5-2-gfa7a21b-beta and for now ( about hour) it looks that wallet is synced without problem and stay synced
Novaexchange:

"Finally we have tremendous news to share with you. On the 28th of May we will open the market for deposits in the following currencies:
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Dogecoin

So, trading is open. Later on you will be welcome to make deposits in other currencies."

These are the news I've waiting for a while. Cool stuff!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Novaexchange:

- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Dogecoin

In hopes of keeping XCN in the top five new coin listings on Cryptal Dash, If you vote for XCN and take a screenshot of your vote, we will award you 100 XCN! Additionally, if you share a referal link and screenshot and send [email protected] it we will award you an additional 100 XCN! Happy Trading!"

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjM4OTAxMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

#sekker
Pages:
Jump to: