Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 3. (Read 188959 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
shh...we are staking and holding  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
It's a pretty cool coin… I'm honestly surprised that aren't that many people actively participating in this thread. Xcoin is endlessly promising and I'm kind of shocked by the lack of popularity… Maybe I'm looking at this wrong?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Block explorer is about to expire. https://www.blockexperts.com/xco
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
market is up Xcoin wake up its time
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
As we are sitting ATL bottom, only way from here is - upwards.
So, added more in last days, as 2X is almost definite, at least 2X.
Once devs announce their upcoming plans, jump will be even higher.
Root - waiting for you.
All xcoin holders should cancel there selling orders & hold the coin at least for a month to bring the price up investors will divert to xcoin. Any suggestions thats the only way i guess
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
no updates on the website.No advertisement  i think the team has ended this coin no progress no updates.

not always. when there is no news so badly they can something interesting cook for all of us. although of course i think that we should in the topic at least sometimes appear and give comments and news about the progress of the development itself.
no updates on the website.No advertisement  i think the team has ended this coin no progress no updates.
Activity: 129
coin is ded and fishfishfish313 says that you are all chumps for buying this coin
wel213 who you are talking with?
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Supply coin is 24 mil xco
Activity: 28
Дaвaйтe дaвaйтe клoyны блять!)) Moжeт вaм нe cлaбo пo 200 caтoши кyпить? a нy кa дaвaйтe я пocмoтpю... или вы тoлькo yмeeтe пo 100 пoкyпaть и 150 пpoдaвaть?
this coin is very interesting hope to see this listen in top 10.still a long way to go y now the coin price should e more than 10$ based on there current coin supplying 12,384,976. hope the day comes soon.Lucky to be a part of xCoin
и твoй ocнoвнoй вoлyм ты видeл гдe cтoит нa 65 caтoши тaк чтo нe нaдo тyт лeчить. Cдaeтcя мнe ты и зaкyпилcя пoxoдy пиздишь тyт тoлькo нe cливaйтe пaцaны) дepжитe этo гoвнo пpи ceбe))
cлyшaй дa цeнy ктo тo пpocтo cпeцoм пoднимaeт зaкyпилcя пo 88 caтoши вoт и пaмпит x2 xoчeт cдeлaть, дa тoлькo никтo нe бepeт вce этo видeли и дypaкoв нeт, a тo чтo дeв xpeн пoйми тo ли cкaмep тoли xз, xoть нaпиcaли бы чтo нибyдь a тo мoлчaт кaк pыбы.
And finally we have seen the bottom, price is rising and volume grows. Remember to stake your coins Smiley
Oни вooбщe oбщaютcя? тaкoe впeчaтлeниe чтo oни пpocтo кaк бoты им пишyт oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют никoгдa, бpeд кaк c дepeвoм paзгoвapивaeшь!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Are we having any news regarding rumoured fork?
IS this idea still alive?
More announcments from the dev would be appreciated..
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Hi there! Thanks for the work you've done, it's impressive! I like your project. BTW, have you heard of Paytomat? Everyone is talking about it now. It has a working product with proven traction across variety point-of-sales in Ukraine. I hope that soon it will be working all over the world. Their platform already supports 12 cryptocurrencies. I think they worth your attention.

i do not think that the project needs ukrainian friends who will almost certainly deceive them in the end. if you soberly look at the project you can see that these points are virtual and nobody needs its.
Activity: 81
Seems a great idea to get a lot of micro-transactions and have the chain move faster if not many are willing to stake.
Pages:
Jump to: