Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 12. (Read 42205 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Although it is indeed difficult but I am sure the xct team will not stay silent and will try,
and we will see further developments, hopefully there will be good news
yes all of that will be the hope of many people I see a little progress that the OZINEX EXCHANGE token xct list, I hope this is a good stock exchange that can pump up the trade volume of xct tokens, I will look forward to this
sorry to disappoint you, but Ozinex Exchange is not a big exchange, there isn't even a trading volume there, so this news won't have a big impact on the increase in the price of XCT tokens.

not only the LATOKEN exchange, recently Xcrypt already has a new exchange, the OZINEX exchange. it's just that this is not a big exchange and is not yet listed in the CMC
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
yes all of that will be the hope of many people I see a little progress that the OZINEX EXCHANGE token xct list, I hope this is a good stock exchange that can pump up the trade volume of xct tokens, I will look forward to this
I have never heard of OZINEX Exchange before, but I see the price of XCT there has decreased by 55% this is not a good thing
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Xcrypt will focus on products and listings in large markets,
I hope they do it quickly, given the current price of XCT is far below IEO
The best way to make XCT token increase is development on product i think that's the only way. Listing in large market is not easy and is not guaranted can make token price increase.

I think if XCT is really listed on a large exchange then the tokens will be quite improved, but all of that costs money, is XCT able to pay big for the registration?
I think it will be difficult to do xct team because to maintain the quality of the price of their tokens, it is very difficult to do because the team also has no risk to close the price on buy orders listed on the xct tokens in the market
Although it is indeed difficult but I am sure the xct team will not stay silent and will try,
if the price of XCT becomes $ 0.1 it will be a great progress for XCT,
traders will also be happy to see that, when will XCT enter the binance?
Activity: 536
The best way to make XCT token increase is development on product i think that's the only way. Listing in large market is not easy and is not guaranted can make token price increase.

I think if XCT is really listed on a large exchange then the tokens will be quite improved, but all of that costs money, is XCT able to pay big for the registration?
I think it will be difficult to do xct team because to maintain the quality of the price of their tokens, it is very difficult to do because the team also has no risk to close the price on buy orders listed on the xct tokens in the market
Activity: 588
Xcrypt still only on Latoken we need a big exchange for make the improve of value Xcrypt to growth and the trading community , we hope the plan of Xcrypt still following the roadmap
not only the LATOKEN exchange, recently Xcrypt already has a new exchange, the OZINEX exchange. it's just that this is not a big exchange and is not yet listed in the CMC
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Xcrypt still only on Latoken we need a big exchange for make the improve of value Xcrypt to growth and the trading community , we hope the plan of Xcrypt still following the roadmap
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
As far as I know, xCrypt EcoSystem raised money to organize its own exchange. Why wait for other exchanges to include xCrypt token in trading? If xCrypt EcoSystem does not have its own opportunities to develop its own business, why did the team has to raise investors' money?
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
Yes, we are just waiting for the best of XCT, hopefully this will really happen, if the fund is certain, XCT has already collected it and the softcap has been reached, it means that there are enough funds.
Are softcap funds included in the cost of paying for each exchange? isn't softcap only for project development and doesn't include exchange payment
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

What is certain is that we hope for the best, that the team will be able to pay for the registration,
and if that becomes a reality I think that is good news because it can be listed on a large exchange
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO

Activity: 536

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Activity: 1610
The OGz Club
I always ask the xct team in the telegram. When the next token sale occurs, because they have not fully raised their funds yet only a few have been reached. at that time on idex. and both of which will be done on bitforex.
Are you sure xCrypt will hold another sale? tokens have been traded in the market now, I think it is impossible if he wants to hold a tokensale again
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
I always ask the xct team in the telegram. When the next token sale occurs, because they have not fully raised their funds yet only a few have been reached. at that time on idex. and both of which will be done on bitforex.
Are you sure xCrypt will hold another sale? tokens have been traded in the market now, I think it is impossible if he wants to hold a tokensale again
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Activity: 574
Merit: 25

Till now, even I didn't hear any announcement about their listing in bittrex exchange and even the company team didn't announce anything about their listing. Maybe people are spreading fake news about the listing.
now there is no point in continuing to speculate about where and when xct will be listed, because indeed all of that is only their own team who knows, with the continued amount of speculation that we create will certainly make us even more confused about how the news actually becomes better if we continue to be patient until there is the latest news from the xct team and it's much better in my opinion.
Activity: 1288
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
same for question why for dev not updating proggress of Xcrypt i think the community is tired for no news update and then so far XCT i see
on latoken the price is still not up and volume is low.
I think they are active friends in the social media, look at each of their social media accounts you will know. Only they may still be in the process of what will be prepared later...?
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
same for question why for dev not updating proggress of Xcrypt i think the community is tired for no news update and then so far XCT i see
What update are you looking for? I think they are active in providing updates, the last update was on July 26 and it hasn't been that long
If what you mean is an exchange update it looks like you have to be patient until they can register XCT for a better exchange
Maybe what he meant was the renewal of the exchange and if we talk about it indeed we have to wait for his team to register XCT in exchange,
and we better just trust everything in his team I'm sure they will do their best
copper member
Activity: 1400
What update are you looking for? I think they are active in providing updates, the last update was on July 26 and it hasn't been that long
If what you mean is an exchange update it looks like you have to be patient until they can register XCT for a better exchange
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: