Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 9. (Read 42200 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 3
Listing in a large exchange is a necessary solution for this project because I have follow the trading volume of XCT during the past 1 month and there was really no change. Maybe there will be a new exchange due to the project itself, so it is worth the wait in the future. If that exchange still had no trading volume then I believe that the value of XCT would soon be zero and everyone here would suffer a huge loss if invested.
Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.
If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.
CEO said in telegram chat the final version of exchange will be launched in this month. But I don't think it help increase price to IEO value. I think to reach IEO price need some big partnership announcements.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Listing in a large exchange is a necessary solution for this project because I have follow the trading volume of XCT during the past 1 month and there was really no change. Maybe there will be a new exchange due to the project itself, so it is worth the wait in the future. If that exchange still had no trading volume then I believe that the value of XCT would soon be zero and everyone here would suffer a huge loss if invested.
Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.
If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.

I don't know what was sent by the team why they listed xct in a small exchange, it was clear that the exchange was less interested,

Yes it is definitely a lot of sadness for investors because it was promised xct in a small exchange.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

Of the 7 exchanges, the price of XCT is not good, how about all this whether the team is not worried that tokens will not develop, while investors are waiting for prices to rise.
Most of these are small exchanges and have no effect on prices so XCT has not had much growth during the past period. What I expect most is an exchange with good trading volume and liquidity at any time because it is the best way for investors to trust. I am quite worried about the future of this project and if there is no timely solution a lot of investors will tend to sell more and may be forgotten if there is no new news related to the project.

Yes, there is virtually no volume on these exchanges. I looked, the only exchange where the volume is slightly larger than the rest is p2pb2b.io, the project needs a cool exchange. Where did their slogan “one new exchange per week” go?
Seeing this condition, there is almost no volume in this exchange, certainly it is bad news,
I hope that in the future this project can be listed on a large exchange so that it has a large volume, we will see
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Of the 7 exchanges, the price of XCT is not good, how about all this whether the team is not worried that tokens will not develop, while investors are waiting for prices to rise.
Most of these are small exchanges and have no effect on prices so XCT has not had much growth during the past period. What I expect most is an exchange with good trading volume and liquidity at any time because it is the best way for investors to trust. I am quite worried about the future of this project and if there is no timely solution a lot of investors will tend to sell more and may be forgotten if there is no new news related to the project.

Yes, there is virtually no volume on these exchanges. I looked, the only exchange where the volume is slightly larger than the rest is p2pb2b.io, the project needs a cool exchange. Where did their slogan “one new exchange per week” go?
Seeing this condition, there is almost no volume in this exchange, certainly it is bad news,
I hope that in the future this project can be listed on a large exchange so that it has a large volume, we will see
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

Activity: 686
Merit: 3
yeah right maybe friend. if xct is put on the binance exchange choose more xct price will return to icco price. it can only exceed the price of ico if that happens. it will be good if it happens
to list there don't easy matter because it's very heavy and expensive, in my opinion making good news about their products will also make prices go up
To pay the listing fee maybe need a lot of money and when the trading volume is not good enough, they will delist it. People in trading certainly choose coins that have good and useful development. So it would be better if you build a good volume in a place that has been registered by presenting the preferred product.

That is very difficult because investors no longer believe they are better off choosing a good volume than having to raise XCT
Also CEO of Xcrypt said in telegram chat "Project has nothing to do with the tokens, our project is exchange, we didn't sold tokens to investors and for this reason can declare project failed because no investment" but "We are following roadmap and develop project with or without tokens" and "We spend more then 500.000$ on this project". So we can only wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
yeah right maybe friend. if xct is put on the binance exchange choose more xct price will return to icco price. it can only exceed the price of ico if that happens. it will be good if it happens
to list there don't easy matter because it's very heavy and expensive, in my opinion making good news about their products will also make prices go up
To pay the listing fee maybe need a lot of money and when the trading volume is not good enough, they will delist it. People in trading certainly choose coins that have good and useful development. So it would be better if you build a good volume in a place that has been registered by presenting the preferred product.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
Very very well setteled ico but few knowledge about it and I don't know too much about it I hope I do research more about it and so search more
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
Activity: 335
Be realistic man. Listing exchanges is not problem of Xcrypt here. If they can, they would list XCT on that from begining. We need project development, some news or partnership. It'll bring the value for XCT, not just exchanges.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Well IDAX still disabled deposit XCT. ATH on IDAX is 8$ but just a fake pump with tiny volume. It's ridiculous that the prices on Latoken and Idax are hundreds of times different. The buying wall on IDAX is also almost not available, so it is not surprising that when IDAX opens to top up, the XCT price will dump to zero with the current 0.02 BTC volume. We need a bigger exchange with better liquidity.
XCT is worthless now. Team should release some updates about exchange developments. And exchange listing will not help to up the price of token without progress of developments. I hope team will launch the final version of exchange in the next month.
yes this must be done so that the project does not die, they have to do a lot of updates in the xcrypt project because, xct has been listed on several exchanges but there is no upward movement
yes, XCT has been listed on several exchanges, but does not have a large trading volume, even so far it has not been listed on CMC, Dev needs to do something to attract traders
In my opinion with XCT listed on the exchange whose trading volume is not large it is unfortunate,
but even so the team must have tried their best and my hope is that XCT will be listed on the big exchange later
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Well IDAX still disabled deposit XCT. ATH on IDAX is 8$ but just a fake pump with tiny volume. It's ridiculous that the prices on Latoken and Idax are hundreds of times different. The buying wall on IDAX is also almost not available, so it is not surprising that when IDAX opens to top up, the XCT price will dump to zero with the current 0.02 BTC volume. We need a bigger exchange with better liquidity.
XCT is worthless now. Team should release some updates about exchange developments. And exchange listing will not help to up the price of token without progress of developments. I hope team will launch the final version of exchange in the next month.
yes this must be done so that the project does not die, they have to do a lot of updates in the xcrypt project because, xct has been listed on several exchanges but there is no upward movement
yes, XCT has been listed on several exchanges, but does not have a large trading volume, even so far it has not been listed on CMC, Dev needs to do something to attract traders
In my opinion with XCT listed on the exchange whose trading volume is not large it is unfortunate,
but even so the team must have tried their best and my hope is that XCT will be listed on the big exchange later
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 339
Liquidity is not available at this coin and the group needs to have important new updates in the near future to maintain stability at the project. At the moment XCT has the most stable trading volume at Latoken but in reality, no one is interested in this coin so it will be very difficult to invest. Now Idax has not allowed investors to deposit money yet and that makes this project worse and worse
Price on Latoken is dumped hard, more than 100 times with initial price of $ 0.1. So I think it's impossible for XCT to recovery. It became worse when listed on Latoken, a zero volume exchanges.
Activity: 447
They just listed the token on such poor exchanges, almost of them are fake volume and dump price to the hell. I agree with you that if they continue listing XCT on this kind of exchanges, it doesn't solve any problem. We need big news, development process which is needed for Xcrypt.
Pages:
Jump to: