Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 13. (Read 42205 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

If the person speaking is my team, I personally believe and hopefully the team can actually hold on to their words because if it is not possible, they will lose the trust of many people, so let's just watch later

if it's true that the team wants to melisting xct tokens in the bittrex exchange, I think this can be a good step to raise the price of xct tokens in the exchange later, we know bittrex is also one of the large markets and is one of the exchanges that has sufficient transaction frequency high now, hopefully that can happen
I hope it's not just bullshit because of course people will be disappointed if it is just bullshit and better let's just wait hopefully the team can immediately melt xct tokens on bittrex

I think XCT will soon be listed at Bittrex but we cannot know when this coin is listed there because during this period there are no buyers and XCT lacks liquidity for investors. Personally, I will continue to wait for new news from the project and will invest again if there is official information about this. It may happen later this year or next year so there is no need to worry about time
I do not believe your words, if the xct token will enter the bittrex exchange, I am an active user on telegram and I join their telegram, and I don't see them say that if xct will enter the bittrex exchange...

Till now, even I didn't hear any announcement about their listing in bittrex exchange and even the company team didn't announce anything about their listing. Maybe people are spreading fake news about the listing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14

If the person speaking is my team, I personally believe and hopefully the team can actually hold on to their words because if it is not possible, they will lose the trust of many people, so let's just watch later

if it's true that the team wants to melisting xct tokens in the bittrex exchange, I think this can be a good step to raise the price of xct tokens in the exchange later, we know bittrex is also one of the large markets and is one of the exchanges that has sufficient transaction frequency high now, hopefully that can happen
I hope it's not just bullshit because of course people will be disappointed if it is just bullshit and better let's just wait hopefully the team can immediately melt xct tokens on bittrex

I think XCT will soon be listed at Bittrex but we cannot know when this coin is listed there because during this period there are no buyers and XCT lacks liquidity for investors. Personally, I will continue to wait for new news from the project and will invest again if there is official information about this. It may happen later this year or next year so there is no need to worry about time
I do not believe your words, if the xct token will enter the bittrex exchange, I am an active user on telegram and I join their telegram, and I don't see them say that if xct will enter the bittrex exchange...
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 518
There is still hope for XCT in the future if it is really listing on Bittrex, but if it is just nonsense then this project can be called a failure and the team does not develop.
if it's just nonsense then XCT has disappointed everyone and can make prices fall even more, we better wait for further news about Bittrex
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

of course we all hope that the team can focus more on registering XCT tokens in several large markets so that it will raise the price of the tokens, if only focusing on small markets such as idex and latoken, of course this will make the price of tokens increasingly down.

Today, bounty hunter has been unlocked XCT and they are selling this coin panic at many small exchanges and this is the reason why this coin is difficult to raise in the future. II think that not listing at IDAX is also the main reason why this coin does not have good trading volume and XCT is in a very bad period so the price increase will be very unlikely. Currently, I am waiting for this exchange to be officially released and hope that I can sell it at a good price

But the team said at Telegram that the next exchange was Bittrex. Do you believe that?

Let's wait for the team to be consistent in its words.

I also heard about this and listing at Bittrex is the last hope this project can make for all investors. In my opinion this may happen later this year and we should continue to hold this coin because the value of XCT is currently very low and cannot be sold. I will trust the development team of this project again and hope that everything will go well before there is a new price increase.

There is still hope for XCT in the future if it is really listing on Bittrex, but if it is just nonsense then this project can be called a failure and the team does not develop.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

of course we all hope that the team can focus more on registering XCT tokens in several large markets so that it will raise the price of the tokens, if only focusing on small markets such as idex and latoken, of course this will make the price of tokens increasingly down.

Today, bounty hunter has been unlocked XCT and they are selling this coin panic at many small exchanges and this is the reason why this coin is difficult to raise in the future. II think that not listing at IDAX is also the main reason why this coin does not have good trading volume and XCT is in a very bad period so the price increase will be very unlikely. Currently, I am waiting for this exchange to be officially released and hope that I can sell it at a good price

But the team said at Telegram that the next exchange was Bittrex. Do you believe that?

I also heard about this and listing at Bittrex is the last hope this project can make for all investors. In my opinion this may happen later this year and we should continue to hold this coin because the value of XCT is currently very low and cannot be sold. I will trust the development team of this project again and hope that everything will go well before there is a new price increase.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

Activity: 744
Join On COMBO

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

Should the team give a response about this, if there are many users then the development will increase rapidly, at least the team must buyback from the low price.
Buyback program, they have buyback program on their roadmap or not? if not so don't expect they will do the buyback even xct price drop rapidly. Don't expect to much with current condition just watch the market and hope team still develop their project.
yes I see the market activity of Xct tokens trading is very weak at this time, and really far from the expectations of many members not according to the reality desired by the xct community

The team did not see the market what happened to XCT, so the token was ignored, even though the investors hoped to be full on the XCT and after the bounty token was opened there were no developments.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Should the team give a response about this, if there are many users then the development will increase rapidly, at least the team must buyback from the low price.
Buyback program, they have buyback program on their roadmap or not? if not so don't expect they will do the buyback even xct price drop rapidly. Don't expect to much with current condition just watch the market and hope team still develop their project.
yes I see the market activity of Xct tokens trading is very weak at this time, and really far from the expectations of many members not according to the reality desired by the xct community
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

Activity: 330
Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
It is only natural that xCrypt does not have a volume because it is only registered in obscure exchanges such as LAToken and IDEX, hopefully your hopes can be registered in the exchange you mentioned, so that XCT can have a price for the future
yes, what I hope for is to be listed on a large exchange, but before listing on Idex And Latoken.  Xcrypt has been scammed by the IDAX Big Exchange, I think if the XCT token listing on Idax might change prices, it's not like the current moment.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
It is only natural that xCrypt does not have a volume because it is only registered in obscure exchanges such as LAToken and IDEX, hopefully your hopes can be registered in the exchange you mentioned, so that XCT can have a price for the future
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Activity: 330
I think investors have lost confidence in this project because some time ago, xCrypt which should be listing at IDAX didn't work, and now the easiest way to increase liquidity is to list XCT to large or medium exchanges, so that there will be many people interested in seeing this project further

Not only investors, but all those who work on this project feel frustrated about what is happening. It is possible to see the failure of the group in the past time and I believe that when the token is unlocked, the bounty hunter will sell all XCT to earn a small amount of money from this project. After that everything will gradually disappear and all investors will not be able to earn good profits if this continues to happen

Moreover, August 1 XCT tokens are opened and this will create a big dump, and currently the volume is still zero, I am sure investors will not benefit here, the XCT after the open swap is getting better and even worse.
I think so, when the platform is launched, the investor's estimate is to turn things around, but in my opinion not.  Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
whether investor funds have been returned 100%,
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?
Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.
that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.
Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.
it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.

Many canceled the IEO plan at IDAX after learning that IDAX was unprofessional in this regard, of course it was clear that convenience was primary for investors.
yes, the admin on the telegram they were silent did not give any idea what the next plan would be, and their IEO sales had not finished yesterday, there was no movement to make xct tokens on the exchange..?

They did not announce that it is clear that XCT has been registered in 3 exchanges of Latoken, Idex, Metamorph and Switchdex, only this exchange and will not make tokens increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
whether investor funds have been returned 100%,
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?
Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.
that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.
Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.
it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.

Many canceled the IEO plan at IDAX after learning that IDAX was unprofessional in this regard, of course it was clear that convenience was primary for investors.
yes, the admin on the telegram they were silent did not give any idea what the next plan would be, and their IEO sales had not finished yesterday, there was no movement to make xct tokens on the exchange..?
Pages:
Jump to: