Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 8. (Read 42200 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
What is volume you talking about? Grin On IDAX exchange volume is 0 and only few buy orders. I see volume only on p2pb2b and latoken exchange but looks like it's a wash trading.
Do not trust to volume on p2pb2b and latoken exchange, because both is shie exchange with fake volume. I see xCryp volume is very low and no volume on IDEX.
If it's a project listed at Latoken or P2P, their team doesn't care about the project because good coins always choose the best exchanges to develop products and this project doesn't have much interest for Investors . I think in the near future there won't be any investors who dare to invest in this coin because the low trading volume is the main reason they will stay away from this project. In the past this project IEO at Idax but XCT mostly traded at bad exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
What is volume you talking about? Grin On IDAX exchange volume is 0 and only few buy orders. I see volume only on p2pb2b and latoken exchange but looks like it's a wash trading.
Do not trust to volume on p2pb2b and latoken exchange, because both is shie exchange with fake volume. I see xCryp volume is very low and no volume on IDEX.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

good job team,, anyway when the exchange will be active ?
and may i know how much the IEO price from Xcrypt token ?

two days after listed on coinmarketcap,,
the price of xcrypt token growing hard,
anyway if i'am not wrong the IEO price from xcrypt is about $0,1 (correct me if i'am wrong)
i hope the price will continue grow and hit the IEO price
This is what any investor wants because if they can get back to IEO prices, a lot of people will feel happy at this project. In addition to investors, bounty hunters also contribute a lot to the success of the project so I believe that raising prices will only be a matter of time. It is possible that XCT trading volume is very low, but if they have many new plans to develop then this is a project you should consider investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3

anyway if i'am not wrong the IEO price from xcrypt is about $0,1 (correct me if i'am wrong)
Yes, but CMC didn't list trading pairs of XCT on IDAX, where have better price and trading volume. It's hard to get the IEO price now, because if you go through LAtoken, you can buy it with very cheap price.
Activity: 339

Yes, but CMC didn't list trading pairs of XCT on IDAX, where have better price and trading volume. It's hard to get the IEO price now, because if you go through LAtoken, you can buy it with very cheap price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Activity: 451
If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.
The basic principle is that you cannot let token prices dumped like that (more than 100 times compare with IEO price), it make the project seem worthless. You can see any current successful exchanges, they try many way to keep their native token's price safe. Even CZ had to spend his own money to buy BNB to keep its price from falling too much after the ICO.
For Binance, they have big money and spending money to invest in IEO is only a small problem for big exchanges. I think XCT needs to do this in order to attract more new investors but maybe this project cannot be done because this project does not have many investors so buying XCT will not help the investor at all. Maybe now the value is very low but if you invest you will have a lot of difficulties in liquidity so I do not encourage you to join this project.
Activity: 335
If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.
The basic principle is that you cannot let token prices dumped like that (more than 100 times compare with IEO price), it make the project seem worthless. You can see any current successful exchanges, they try many way to keep their native token's price safe. Even CZ had to spend his own money to buy BNB to keep its price from falling too much after the ICO.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
besides having big partner in my opinion burn token will also increase prices on market, why don't team do it?

In the tele group they say that unsold tokens will be burn, at the moment they are calculate and will be announced to the public with proof also
At least nearly 50% of tokens are burned...

that's good, I hope that before burning tokens later, XCT has already been listed in another exchange. this could be a reason for investors to buy. and with the burn token, I hope there will be an increase in demand later.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
besides having big partner in my opinion burn token will also increase prices on market, why don't team do it?

In the tele group they say that unsold tokens will be burn, at the moment they are calculate and will be announced to the public with proof also
At least nearly 50% of tokens are burned...
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
Xcrypt listed on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xcrypt-token. Now we have to wait release the final version of exchange. Also I see wash trading on Latoken exchange in last days that is not good. Sad
Activity: 451
I also think so because until now the price of XCT is still far below the price of IEO, I wonder why the price of this token is difficult for to go up while it has been listed on several good exchanges. many people ask when the price of XCT will go up high, but hopefully it can help raise the price of this token after the final version exchange has been launched.

XCT is a utility token,token will only have a use case if the exchange is built and after the fully developed exchange the token will have usage
Before the exchange is fully launched and running well, don't expect XCT price rise up to IEO prices

I think the value of XCT will be difficult to increase if not listed at major exchanges because everyone at this project has sold XCT to invest in a better new project. The psychology of the participants in the ICO is really unstable and that is the main reason why so many investors panic sell this coin at different exchanges. I personally will wait for the next updates of xCrypt and hope that can help investors feel more secure.
It is true that so far people have already sold XCT and switched to investing in other projects that have potential as well,
I think if this project has no progress at all, other investors will also leave this project
I am sure more than 90% of investors have left this project because this investment does not bring any big profit to the investor and if the project is no longer developing, the value of XCT will be very low. Now their development team needs to have more important updates and must have a strategy to attract investors back to the project before things get worse.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
unless xct is listed on a good high-volume exchange I think, like binance.hitbtc I think there will be a lot of increase for changes in the price of xct
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I also think so because until now the price of XCT is still far below the price of IEO, I wonder why the price of this token is difficult for to go up while it has been listed on several good exchanges. many people ask when the price of XCT will go up high, but hopefully it can help raise the price of this token after the final version exchange has been launched.

XCT is a utility token,token will only have a use case if the exchange is built and after the fully developed exchange the token will have usage
Before the exchange is fully launched and running well, don't expect XCT price rise up to IEO prices

I think the value of XCT will be difficult to increase if not listed at major exchanges because everyone at this project has sold XCT to invest in a better new project. The psychology of the participants in the ICO is really unstable and that is the main reason why so many investors panic sell this coin at different exchanges. I personally will wait for the next updates of xCrypt and hope that can help investors feel more secure.
It is true that so far people have already sold XCT and switched to investing in other projects that have potential as well,
I think if this project has no progress at all, other investors will also leave this project
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

In fact, they don't need to spend a lot to list on a large exchange. They really need a good marketing team and know how to use money to pump tokens and keep that value in the long run.
For example, they can open a buy back or burn token program, offer preferential policies for investors holding for a period of more than 6 months, ...
I think that would be more effective than spending money on large exchanges while their system has yet to deliver on its promise.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
CEO said in telegram chat the final version of exchange will be launched in this month. But I don't think it help increase price to IEO value. I think to reach IEO price need some big partnerships announcements.

I'm not sure if it will go up if only with this announcement but we'll see
Pages:
Jump to: