Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 11. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
In case you're not following it, take a look at our logo design thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncontestpoll-xedoscoin-logo-contest-3000xdc-vote-until-15-april-518066

We have several contesters already Smiley If you are good with Gimp/Photoshop and you can draw inspiration from cars, jump in and share your logo ideas Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Thanks for the explorer.
All good to coinOK.pw
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Slightly edited the first post.
Thanks all !
Spread the world of the autoforums now. !!
Many car enthusiast canl learn that their Coin is here.
XedosCoin.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Original faucet is this meaning, I understand, now the basic facilities improve, if can enter into the exchange in the near future believe XDC will perk up,
i like the logo.looks great.

Thank you for these words.
We are trying to refine the logo from day 1 also Wink
There is bounty for helping this.
Activity: 14
i like the logo.looks great.
The faucet
What do you mean? Is not very understanding, is to belong to promotion platform of the coin?

It is a way to distribute coins to more people. A donation, a giveaway of small amounts of the coin. It is called "faucet" because coins "drip" from like the way water can drip in small drops from a faucet. Most of the coins have such faucets.
Yes, it is a way to promote the coin. It is a way for a guy who has never heard of the coin to start collecting it. It is way faster to mine the coin, but for people that have no hardware to mine it, faucets are good start.
The faucet
What do you mean? Is not very understanding, is to belong to promotion platform of the coin?
We have two faucets already:

http://coinok.pw/faucet/xdc/

and

http://earncryptocoins.com/xedoscoin/index.php?ref=9520 (referral is mine)

They are loaded with coins now and running. Spread the news, so people can get free coins.

Good job.
I think on earncryptocoins.com the logo looks blurred by the speed !!!
 Wink

Faucets added to the OP.
We have two faucets already:

http://coinok.pw/faucet/xdc/

and

http://earncryptocoins.com/xedoscoin/index.php?ref=9520 (referral is mine)

They are loaded with coins now and running. Spread the news, so people can get free coins.
XDC is fast retargeting coin, where is the reason you will see hashing as 'unstable'.
Mass of other coins use 1000-4000 blocks retarget and when the difficulty reach one level then it stay here.
For XDC this is not true. It can drop very fast for hours if miners gone.
But there is attraction - you can mine only on weekends and when te diff. drop with profit.
And I see the miners do this exactly. They are smarter.
For sure there will be some dumps after exchange. But to remind - there will be only ~ 45 millions generated.

Giveaways, faucests will be important now. And we can see more people embrassing the idea of quality car coin.
If anyone is xedos/milenia owner, or have friend wich is - please let me know. There will be special things for the real owners.
 Cool
Not to break you cold water, 2000 XDC is of no value, now 2000 XDC at present difficult mining costs less than $10.. As the saying goes, four questions under YongFu, shall we still don't stingy, dollars or more eye-catching awards, to warm atmosphere, the LOGO of the problem is officially ended, XDC also will enter a new chapter.

XDC is what I'm offering, that is what I have and how much I can spend. It will gain value, now we don't know how it will develop and it all depends on us the users.

If someone can offer dollars or other currencies for this contest, announce it and we'll add it to the bounty.
Not to break you cold water, 2000 XDC is of no value, now 2000 XDC at present difficult mining costs less than $10.. As the saying goes, four questions under YongFu, shall we still don't stingy, dollars or more eye-catching awards, to warm atmosphere, the LOGO of the problem is officially ended, XDC also will enter a new chapter.
I have observed many days, although is sometimes more than 1 g, but is the so-called mining profession of luck looking for a new mining, basically dug 1-2 days will go, this time the difficulty will drop to 10 below, this is not our brand, also is not stable, we are proud of the so-called calculate force is very unstable, can hope to re-engineer icon in the design is to do the marketing, or to continue the coin will with the passage of time, and disappeared! Cry
Yes, smile is right -- the coin has to be in the hands of as many people as possile, otherwise its future is endangered, because it is easier to manipulate by pump&dump.

So our priority before hitting exchanges is to distribute as much as possible. I see 1Lef has started campaigns on the giveaway forums. I also made some steps to approach several multi-faucet owners, to have a XDC faucet included. I'll report here when there are news.

We have a bounty for logo that should be attractive enough to designers, but seems like we have not enough exposire in the forum here and the designers just don't notice this logo contest. I'll add a separate XDC logo contest thread as soon as I find some free time.

And we have to start massive promotion everywhere and with all the means available -- giveaways, contests, new threads etc.

Everyone of us can do these, if one has the time and the desire. Let's not put everything on 1Lef's shoulders, he's done all of it basically alone, from the start. So everyone that likes the XDC coin, I urge you to contact faucets, create and distribute coins on giveaways (if you have enough coins), search for designers, help make logos, posters, paper wallets... and all kinds of cool stuff that use the car related visual designs. We could also contact automobile forums, especially if they are Xedos or Mazda related.

So anyone could help. I'll start doing this in my free time, please join in Smiley Let's tell the world about XDC Smiley

P.S.: That being said, let me remind you that here in this forum giveaway threads are no longer allowed. So if you decide to organize a pure giveaway, use some other place, like http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/board,4.20.html for example and use bitcointalk.org for the other initiatives.
怎么会有趣呢? Sad
Activity: 14
it is so fun if like this Grin
Pages:
Jump to: