Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 12. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think is above 1 g is a good thing, but I'm so many days of observation, is that a few people have been fixed in ore mining pool, basic no change, this is a very bad thing, which can cause now produces total coin was concentrated in the hands of individuals, if which day have accept our exchanges, it is very cheap price, the question now is whether the promotion Let more people know our COINS, as more than a month of COINS, our awareness is very low Embarrassed
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

http://www.reddit.com/r/Xedoscoin/

we have a subreddit now, pls feel free to use it Smiley

Nice, we can use it.  Network is up, 1.5Ghash.s now.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

http://www.reddit.com/r/Xedoscoin/

we have a subreddit now, pls feel free to use it Smiley

I saw that you didn't enter pools, description and wallet link to your coin, so i added it.

Best

Thanks for this. I used the edit link too - works without notice. 
Your site is great.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I saw that you didn't enter pools, description and wallet link to your coin, so i added it.

Best
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Now we are on AltcoinCalendar too.

http://www.altcoincalendar.info/
I meant the new logo -- the one with the cars inside. It is good for the logo to have cars, because it is a coin for the car enthussiasts. Smiley
Not that the rev-meter is not cool, it is cool too.
I tried too to do some GIMP magic, but I'm not a designer... We need a designer here, one that likes cars would be best, I think.

Anyway, if you are trying to choose between the old black rev-meter and the new logo (the first one, with the cars and brighter colors), I would vote for the new one. Because them cars Smiley
Ok, as all said Smiley
I changed the official logo to the first proposed with the rev-meter.
And the last ones will be used for future versions of the qt wallet somewhere in it.
Yes the darker one is a bit too dark... although previously I liked the first logo, with the clean rev-meter... The visual idea is cool, we just need a designer to put some spell on it Smiley

One more thing -- the logo should be recognisable when scaled down. When it is in smaller sizes (icons, buttons etc.), it still has to be instantly recognisable.
New LOGO update to the new version of the wallet?

Yes, for sure.
Still seeking for competent designer to fine tune and clean the design.
Because now it is attractive for airplane pilots  Cheesy
Incresing the bounty to 2000 XDC for this.
I can post the original .xcf files and the source images .

Please vote, comment the dark/light variants. Or the both ? Im bored, but the dark variant with big X looks ugly. May be XDC nature is sunny.   Smiley
New LOGO update to the new version of the wallet?
The new logo proposals G.I.M.P.-ed:
Activity: 15
I can't see my address in blockchaine... it is normal? 

please send me 1 XDC !

Ww4jFrV4yzVya9WL7xT58rfajh527BJTKZ

Done.
Sent 1.88... + 0.02 . Enjoy.
http://xedoscoin.com:2750/address/Ww4jFrV4yzVya9WL7xT58rfajh527BJTKZ

Received, thank you!   Smiley
I think I know what this qoinpro thing is now -- they say they give free coins every 24 hours, but in fact they give only 1 satoshi for 24 hours... And the minimum for withdrawal is... 5500 satoshi... Upon registration they load the account with 250 sat., but you still have to accumulate 5500-250=5250 sat, which is... 5250 days, or somewhere around 15 years.......  for referrals they give you bonus in percents above the dayly 1 sat, but even if one has hundreds of referrals it would still take years to withdraw the minimum... I didn't make any calculations, but I guess it would be years.

So I think it's useless -- it is better to have a real faucet or some other way to distribute the money to the car enthussiasts around the world.
For sure, it is time to distribute the coins and set Faucet.
There is also idea to create Fund for real mazda xedos owners.
But autoforums are realy insensitive to crypto.
Time to breach this wall.

I am on the end of alternative logo redesign, i hope it will be more attractive.
Steel in need of qualified graphic designer to fine tune, but ..
Sooner or later we will be on exchange - there is no reason not to happen.

I just found QoinPro, they claim they give free coins (BTC, LTC, FTC and some others) every day. Does anybody know something more about this site? Is it good to try to promote XDC to them? Is it some kind of faucet... or is it a Ponzi scheme?

It's a referral link I'm giving here, but I'm not ready to recommend them so not really telling you to register there... Looks strange, but is it a scam or not? I've searched through the forum but almost all I found were referral links with not much content around them. Can't figure out what's the business plan underneath.

If it is not a scam, it would be good to see XDC on a bigger faucet. But then again, I guess any faucet would want to see the coin hitting an exchange before adding it... Whatcha think?
Activity: 138
It's a slow rise, but I think we can get there.
I don't see how or why, but people are oblivious to this coin.
Net hashrate is steadily around 1GH now, sometimes drops a bit lower, but then goes up again and the general trend is slowly rising

Can we go TO THE MOON in a CAR? Smiley
A beautiful day after day
Pages:
Jump to: