Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 12. (Read 193139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
The last "swap" vegasguy did was ROScoin.

In fact this was not a swap! He invited people with ROScoins in his new coin, flycoin. When he received the ROS from people who wanted to be part of his project, he dumped ALL ROS on holders who decided not to go with his project!

He also "premined" more coins then the original ROScoin supply! Never burned 1 coin of the leftovers. Instead he sold them for bitcoin. Putting that bitcoin into the buywall, to create an artificial value for flycoin

Regards
Towelie
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
BEWARE OF THIS SWAP!
vegasguy and his team try to steal this coin with totally unrealistic conditions!

Raise your word! Don't Accept this swap!

Don't accept, that all not-claimed coins in the swap move to the dev-team.
Don't accept, that dev-team get much better staking-wallets than anyone else.
Don't accept, that they claim to be de rescue of XDE, they just want you to pay them for nothing!

Mods, please don't lock this thread. The swap is not even close of approved by the community.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
NEW OP POSTED!!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.new#new

DO NOT POST HERE! POST IN THE ABOVE THREAD. THANKS!

Mods: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Vegas
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE takeover thread has been started here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13413487
FLY team will take over XDE. You may swap your XDE coins to new ones, details are provided there.
legendary
Guys your both obviously intelligent, and I am VERY serious when I say I welcome you to the XDE II thread to ask questions professionally. Please dont be aggressive, and hateful. Ask intelligent questions. I actually need you there the day of the swap to watch every single move I make with a microscope. Conduct yourselves professionally and you can stay and ask intelligent questions. If you start acting aggressive and throwing out random off topic statements, then I WILL delete your posts. But really, go to the thread, be nice and respectful, and ask anything that is XDE II related. Stay on topic. I welcome you in this manner. Please , Im trying to move everyone over to the next thread. I ask nicely, and respectfully dont post here. Now, welcome, and I will respect you as long as you respect me. Please , lets discuss XDE II. The thing Ive never understood I know you guys watch me carefully, so you also know I give away THOUSANDS of FLY. Its all over the FLY thread. Tell my im lying and I will fill this page with proof, over and over, all day long I give away LOADS of FLY to my supporters. You guys know in your heart that I am not a bad person. The proof is, if I was the proof would be splattered everywhere. Have I made dumb mistakes and said things I shouldnt have, YES! My point is this: You guys use all this energy towards me to discredit me. Why not BECOME one of us, and share the wealth. Ok.. find me ANYONE that has given away more money in crypto than me? I am generous to an extreme. So knowing that , why not become one of us, and BENEFIT? You dont even get joy from trashing my name. You take a lot of time to do it. But whats the point? What do you gain? Wouldnt you gain more by supporting a healthy project? Here is the truth, I started FLY with 58,000 FLY, I gave it away all the way down to 41,000 fly, and bought it back to 48,000 fly. I will do the same with XDE. Im not greedy, because I dont have to be. I LOVE giving money away. So its 2016 now. You can benefit a WHOLE lot more supporting me, and I think you know that. Dont you find it odd that FLY has 138 pages, and not 1 person that owns fly has ANY complaints?!!?!? Its not Moderated guys!!! I cant delete ANY of it. That ALONE PROVES for a fact that I have done everything ethical. Not 1 person has called me a scammer. Maybe Spiral, cause I got payback on him, so of course hes mad. But thats all history. I dont carry any hate for either of you. Really , lets have a fresh start. Too much hate in this world. Support me, and I will give you XDE as I have done with fly. Yes, Im serious.

So Im not sure how you missed my acts of kindness and generosity over and over again. Ask yourself what scammer / greedy person gives away THOUSANDS of dollars?? In fact in my real life I give away more money in a year than most people make. I do Crypto because I want to leave this world a better place than I found it, and people that have never had money in their lives, now will.

In case you missed it here is just some examples of my generosity. Now tell me how many scammers give away THOUSANDS of dollars. Answer: NONE.

Acts of generosity and kindness. You have my FULL permission to contact ANYONE in these messages and verify its authenticity:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13413107    Message #2796
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13412594    Message #2794
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13412141    Message #2791 The Fly address of Capnbdl getting my stakes: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/F9fNusJLCQjt4qq87xfALquEqZSTrAjBDH
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13411302    Message #2785
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13360183    Message #2669 Gave away 400 FLY to about 20 people for Christmas. About $500 +/-
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13148755      Sent crestington $200 in btc to help the guy out. Asked for nothing in return.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12897233    Spent 5 hours of my time , fixing his wallet. No charge Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12812132    This guy was hacked. Never met him before in my life. Just that he was devistated from a hacked wallet. Gave him .4 BTC of fly.

There is probably 8-10 more in different threads, but you get the point. You guys are attacking a good, honest, and MOST generous and helpful and kind person. Nuff said.

I will save these links for when Im attacked in any of my threads. I will just post these and by then I will have added more. So lets just be cool. Thanks.

Thank you

Vegas
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Facts...ok then

Team Fly holds well over 90% of Fly coin, obtained through a dubious coin swap.
fly coin does not have a working exchange wallet.
ROS coin is still trading after people handed in coins to you during the swap.
There is no demand for Fly what so ever and all your talk of success and market cap is just that, talk. Remove Team Flys buy orders and there is nothing at all left to sell into.
I have made a few posts in one day questioning your outright lie about Fly being your one and only coin..ever. You ask people to take you on your word but throw a hissy fit and issue threats when you break it and get called out on it. Far from 'drowning your thread in fud multiple times every day'. Just another lie.
You're pissing in everyone's face even more in Fly by using team fly and it's so called dedicated resources to branch into new coins where you bag hold. You promoted fly as your only coin but here you are doing the same thing all over again. You tell us when to take you on your word from now on, ok?
If you don't need the money as you love to share with everyone, why such a greedy business model? Why break your word on Fly at all?
You still don't have the courage or integrity to declare your much of this coins supply you intend to secure for yourself. You'll gladly go into detail predicting the average holders wealth but not your own. Creating multiple 'team fly' wallets all falls under your umbrella as far as I am concerned.
What happened in fly will happen here too. Let's just see how accurate your 53 coins call is when all is said and done shall we.
You're now moving to new self moderated threads in an attempt to hide what you are doing. Another shifty move that will backfire on you.

As far as your threats to post history, I'd be very careful if I were you. I have a short novel ready to publish on you, full of exactly how you operate. Extortion, manipulation, lies and corruption. The extent you will go to to screw everyone else if you can gain a few satoshi for yourself. We can invite IGotSpots and make it a real party. Happy to flood your thread with this if you want to go there. You didn't manage to delete all of the history of your sordid past buddy, iv had it all for a long time but I'm trying to stay on topic and deal with what you are up to now.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
XDE Holders Wishing you a
                 Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
So this is just a thought. What do you guys think of calling this XDE II  ??

Or it will be called XDE v7 which im not sure says too much , as its soooo  much more than just a wallet upgrade. I think it will grab more attention XDE II as this will be a complete overhaul in every way.

Vegas
I think the best way is to either to keep the old name as it was, or to come up with a completely new name. All the stuff like II or v.7 in the name doesn't look good.
If you want to go with numbers in the name anyway, my proposal is XDE16.
Also looking forward to the revamped XDE.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The new edition of XDE, looks interesting.
Can not wait for the new OP  Wink
legendary
So this is just a thought. What do you guys think of calling this XDE II  ??

Or it will be called XDE v7 which im not sure says too much , as its soooo  much more than just a wallet upgrade. I think it will grab more attention XDE II as this will be a complete overhaul in every way.

Vegas
legendary
Now Im going to ask both Spiral and gimp  to ask intelligent questions. Not just throw out random numbers. If you ask this way, I will answer any and all questions. I have nothing to hide, and can prove EVERYTHING. You BOTH have just proven that you have taken no time to research ANYTHING, youve just thrown out random numbers in an attempt to frighten people. What I have posted can ALL be proven many many times over. I ask that you do the same. Im going to guess youll be quiet now, because anything you post that is factual will be in my benefit. Funny how NONE of this information is in the fly thread?? Im this really greedy person, and FLY has 137 pages, and its NEVER said even ONCE? FLY thread IS unmoderated which means, I CANNOT delete any posts. I did this on purpose so if ANYONE thought I did anything unethical, I HAD to answer to it. But not much was asked. Everything that was ever posted on FLY is all there. Do you see ANY angry investors? Spiral you got out because you needed the money, I still have the logs from slack chat saying you talked it over with your family and you and your family agreed it would be best to break your word and dump 10 BTC of fly crushing everyone, AFTER you swore you would hold like the rest of us. I will gladly post it. Just ask. Spiral you are a disgrace. Day 1 when I invited you to FLY, you gave your word like the rest of team fly to only sell from your stakes until a few years down the road we would create a strategy for a slow exit. If ANYONE is unethical , sir , its you. You also deleted ALL of your posts on your account that same night. You should be ashamed of yourself for your actions. This is ALL factual, and can be proven as EVERY team member was in horror and disbelief. You sir, are everything you are accusing me of. You disgust me.

Vegas
legendary
Gimp. There is nothing wrong with your question. If you didn't ask it, someone else will eventually.
The premine on this coin is driven by pure greed. Its ridiculous. Vegas is clearly losing his mind if he thinks he can hide it a second time round.

Im going to prove how bad you inflate you claims. Im going to respond line by line and prove to everyone, that you have taken no time to do any math at all, and just throwing out random numbers.

I literally couldn't believe what I was reading with his proposal:

He is already the majority holder so will personally swap more coins than anyone else

You are talking about the 6-7BTC I paid out of my own pocket? Since when was that unethical? I paid for those.

He is also taking the remaining unswapped coins, which I'd guess would be about 50% of the supply, very conservative estimate.

Total premine is 1000 coins. Everyone will get a 7:1.  I cannot see such a valuable coin that will be a 7:1 swap NOT being turned in. This will give the team about 53, MAYBE 55 coins each at the end of the swap AFTER being inflated 7x.

He is also creating super wallets for himself and his team that will stake higher than anyone else
Yes we are, its called getting paid for our work. 53 coins is not enough for 2 years work. We are also offering LOADS of different wallets to the public if they want them including the identical wallets we will hold.

He is also taking the profit from private sales of these additional super wallets.

I love trolls, because it helps me correct people that might think the same. The private sales are a wonderful thing. NOT 1 person complained , when I did it with fly. WHY?

FACT THAT CAN BE PROVEN BY MANY MANY PEOPLE: I SOLD MY PERSONAL FLY FOR ABOUT 1/2 THE PRICE OF THE LOWEST BID. 199,999 SATS when the lowest bid was around 400,000-500,000, THEN USED THE BTC I ATTAINED AND PUT UP BUY WALLS TO STOP THE PRICE FROM FALLING, ACTUALLY I LOST LOADS OF MONEY ON PRIVATE SALES, BUT I DID IT FOR EVERYONE , TEAM MEMBER OR NOT. THE NAMES OF THOSE I DID PRIVATE SALES WITH ARE ON THE OP. YOUR WELCOME TO ASK ANY OF THEM. THEY MADE MASSIVE PROFITS BECAUSE OF MY PRIVATE SALES, AND I PURPOSEFULLY LOST MONEY FOR THEIR GAIN. ANY QUESTIONS?

He is also advertising private sales already of the new coin which is what he did with FLY.

Yep, and everyone loved it. You wont be able to find even ONE complaint about private sales in 137 pages on FLY. See the reason above.

Its no wonder he wont present these numbers for all to see. Vegas your greed has gone too far this time. This is some kind of joke surely.

53 coins of 1000 is what I will receive for the premine.

Let me ask you this, why would any investor buy into a new coin that has a 90% premine?

90%? LOL. Your throwing out random numbers. The total will be 5.3% each  for 5 team members working on XDE , every day!!!

Whats more is I am a master of economics and business and money. Even if I make thousands of dollars over 2 years from xde, doesnt even come CLOSE to what I normally earn, and thats $300 -$500 an HOUR, and Im retired at 39!!! . So like fly, I do this for anyone and everyone that wants to make money. I CAN and do give away fly, purposefully do private sales for 50% of lowest bid on market, because I CAN!!!! Im not greedy, I dont need to be. If I had an extra $20,000 today, it would mean NOTHING, it would change nothing in my life. Thats why I have a fly wallet thats worth 154 BTC or $66,000 and have never sold 1 fly on the exchange. See http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist DONT NEED TO!!!  People that have NEVER had money in their life, now will, if they so choose. Its as simple as that.

Vegas

legendary
legendary
53 coins each out of just over 1000 is what we get if all members turn in their xde , 53 coins after being inflated 7 times (7:1 ratio) , there , nothing to hide. Not as outrageous as you think. Completely fair. A whopping 5.3% of the money supply. 

Trolls are actually good because they PROVE no wrong doing.

@elgimpo , you drowned my fly thread in fud, multiple times every day. THAT is what I was referring to when I talked about reporting you. That much fud will certainly get you banned.

NONE of the fudsters here have said anything that holds ANY weight. Nothing factual. Why? YOU cant. It doesnt exist.

Vegas
legendary

also here u again make the same mistake like in fly! here its all open...all cards on the table...but u r more interesting, what could earn vegas and not you!...ur view is a little bit displaced...you now wanna play the judge for XDE...

Quitting FLY was the best move I have ever made in Crypto. Sorry.
All cards on the table huh. Why wont Team Fly post the figures that have been requested?
A very simple request and a very good reason you're doing your best to hide them.

Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY. Only an true idiot would buy into this one.

SpiralOut, You do not say to people who have ROS that they have done wrong by going to FLY...
Only by vegas, they can come out with a very large profit.
But all others who have an interest in FLY, were always encouraged to read the OP - no one is forced to invest in FLY, is a voluntary decision.
Many owners XDE is also an opportunity for profit, so what plans vegas and his team, in the current situation is the best solution.

So Gregofdoom..........whats happening with BRE ?

It's nice that your concerned about other coins etc, but when did you last post in the BRE thread?

BRE I not leave .. In fact, I currently have a problem with my dev, but gather strength and will soon return to the game.
I do not know how to come connection with Cerium and a new project. If none of this does not work out, then I will look for a good dev and thoroughly consider the further development of the coin.
Vegas is doing just fine, I hope that I can succeed Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

also here u again make the same mistake like in fly! here its all open...all cards on the table...but u r more interesting, what could earn vegas and not you!...ur view is a little bit displaced...you now wanna play the judge for XDE...

All cards on the table huh. Why wont Team Fly post the figures that have been requested?
A very simple request and a very good reason you're doing your best to hide them.

Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY. Only an true idiot would buy into this one.

SpiralOut, You do not say to people who have ROS that they have done wrong by going to FLY...
But all others who have an interest in FLY, were always encouraged to read the OP - no one is forced to invest in FLY, is a voluntary decision.
Many owners XDE is also an opportunity for profit, so what plans vegas and his team, in the current situation is the best solution.

So Gregofdoom..........whats happening with BRE ?

It's nice that your concerned about other coins etc, but when did you last post in the BRE thread?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY.
Only an true idiot would buy into this one.
To be clear - this has been a dead coin for a long time.
You have a better idea - present your ideas. Can we count on you to pay out of pocket to get it going
and keep it going long term? It appears your idea is a dead company should remain dead and
if anyone wants to bring it back to life they should not be able to profit for the risks they take.

Next, final decisions have not been made or set in stone. Ideas have been presented out in the open.
Several ideas have been presented and they have been changed several times.
The premine, as currently suggested, is for the current 105 coins to become 735 and for
the remaining 265 of the premine to go to wallet developers & the coin management team.
So, at the proposed 7:1 ratio, that is about 38 currently worthless XDE coins.
If the new team cannot do a turnaround they will have 265 new XDE worthless coins
(all at no risk or cost to you).
The current idea is for unclaimed coins, as clearly stated, to go to developers.
We have privately kicked around keeping them around for 45 days to 6 mos. for late swappers.
This will probably also change several times as everything is in discussion stages.

Concerning FLY,  I think you made out well so... it was not worthless to you!
You agreed to be a team member of FLY and you knew the rules of not selling from your main wallet.
You did quit the team after you made a big dump. Hey - I personally didn't care if you sold your coins.
I did care that you dumped before you quit the team since, you had agreed to the rules of being on the team.

The FLY wallet has been a sore spot as it had been difficult to get it to function with
the new ideas that have never been tried before. But, the 3 wallet dev's. believe that
everything has been fixed (and... at great time and expense).

Currently, we are waiting for the wallet to be loaded by Cryptopia when they get back
from Holiday break. Stating that FLY is worthless is just nonsense. The jury is still out. I believe
it will have very high value. Now - if you want to state it may be worthless in the future,
you are entitled to your opinion.

What can definitely be stated is that Vegas has come up with unique ideas, that he will spare no personal expense
to put his ideas into reality and that he never gives up because something is hard. He could have been like you
and dumped behind everyone's back and walked out with the profits.

But, that is just my opinion. (... and I think this is the longest post I have ever made.)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: