Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 16. (Read 193139 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
HI ,where can I download the XDECOIN wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys Im quite sure I know whats going on. Im about 95% sure I can solve this. First I own about 7% of the money supply.

Inflation is a killer of any coin. Thats been proven over and over again. But the opposite can be a killer too, where its so rare that people just dont want to pay for it.

Example : Do you see people lining up to buy $500,000 exotic cars? No. Because only a tiny percent of the population has that kind of money. If you are able to afford one of these, its a bastard to sell, because nobody has the money to buy it.

The price for this alt is so extreme that nobody will pay the price for it. So youll only ever see me say this once: Inflate the coin.

As the creator of FLY coin, I studied the economic factors of Crypto full time for a year and a half. Here is what I found:

The money supply has a direct tie to the price of the coin. Its not the ONLY factor, but I would say its about 50% of the factor. The other factor is activity of the dev or Lead of the coin, along with the community. So even if the coin leader cannot code, there needs to be someone as a icon to lead the coin and remain active as much as possible on the thread.

When I created FLY. After all my research I chose the number of 150k money supply. I think I nailed it when within 2 months, FLY passed the price of every single altcoin in existence, including Dash, and Litecoin.

So My advice to you guys is fork the coin, and purposefully inflate it. Layer the POS %. 24 hour min stake age.  Start aggressive:

for 30 days at 500% Apr,

31 days to 90 days 100% apr

91 days to 180 days 50%

After 180 days 50% POS with 7 day min stake.

The goal is to get around 100k-200k coins. Thats the "sweet spot".

Also no max age=nobody opens their wallet but once every month or once every 2 months. Needs to be max age 28 days.

Consider the coins already out there as seed coins. They will be very valuable in the beginning as they will be the coins that will generate massive other coins. When people discover that these "seed coins" will create other valuable coins, then the trading begins.

This will bring enormous interest back to the coin, and make it affordable for most.

I respect the concept of Double Eagle and 100 coins, but it just is not working.

Change logos to now read "100K". Still rare, and valuable. Market cap will skyrocket.

Ill be honest Ive been in XDE since V5, and I couldnt tell you who leads this coin, and makes the decisions. I beleive its uki , marcetin or mblados, but then when I asked, I was told its not. So its a community coin I think. Thats a BIG problem. So if this coin is to move forward, and succeed, there needs to be 1 person to lead the team, and that needs to be made clear who that is. Also is there a dev that can code for this?

These are the many problems why this coin is not doing well, AND it SHOULD!!

Let me know before you throw in the towel on this thing. It CAN be turned around and made very valuable!

Vegas
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
well there are at least 2 of us who are still interested in XDE  Wink 

I'm sure there are more too who maybe dont post in here, or dont have the time to help with this coin since they are now working on others(fair play to them)

It just seems such a waste considering all the work that's been put into it Sad

If anyone Has anything they can bring to the table regarding this coin (in any way) please let us know.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok, so there we go. XDE got delisted from c-cex. Now the only existing exchange is yobit, with two XDE trades in its entire history. Meaning I am probably the only one left who still cares about it. The question is: what do before disappearing and whether to do anything at all?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Well, it looks like nobody is really interested in getting XDE any further. A pity, because this coin had potential.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Remember the coin is still on Yobit also.

i think if this coin is to survive, it needs a whole new revamp, which offers something people want, it's all very well being a store of value, but if no-one sees that value it's

useless.

I have contacted some of those previously involved, but they are busy with other things it seems Sad
That is exactly the problem we have with XDE. The coin is very nice and everything runs smoothly, but there is no community interest in developing things for XDE. Unless we find someone who could take it over and contribute seriously, we will end up, first being delisted from c-cex and then being completely forgotten.
Voting at cryptopia, sure, why not. Although we were merely able to collect about 20 votes a week,with 7 votes being mine. Not very impressive, to be honest.
Sorry for being sceptical, but unless there is a strong community push, I don't see this project going any further.
Remember the coin is still on Yobit also.

i think if this coin is to survive, it needs a whole new revamp, which offers something people want, it's all very well being a store of value, but if no-one sees that value it's

useless.

I have contacted some of those previously involved, but they are busy with other things it seems Sad
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
And yet another warning for XDE on c-cex. The coin has to achieve minimum volume of 6 BTC before December 10th.
It looks like there is no interest at all in this coin. If community does not respond then I believe the only option is to let it die.
It looks this is the fate XDE deserves.

Blockchain is still alive and no need to give up so soon.

And Cryptopia has enabled voting again and we should target to get in there.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
And yet another warning for XDE on c-cex. The coin has to achieve minimum volume of 6 BTC before December 10th.
It looks like there is no interest at all in this coin. If community does not respond then I believe the only option is to let it die.
It looks this is the fate XDE deserves.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
As the volume on c-cex exceeded the required 6BTC over the last 30 days, XDE has been removed from de-listing.
that means that we have two exchanges up and running for the nearest future where XDE can be traded: c-cex and yobit.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
nothing in pipeline because no dev here since months

mblados, marcetin ( on eags and now gsy )....
that is what we all know. The million dollar question is:
do you know anyone that could help further developing XDE or who could provide some services that are XDE-based?
legendary
Activity: 1169
nothing in pipeline because no dev here since months

mblados, marcetin ( on eags and now gsy )....
XDEcoin [XDE] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC
XDEcoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/XDE

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]
That is great news. Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't give up on the c-cex listing though. It is always good to have more exchanges for the coin. We still need about 4BTC of volume in the next 9 days to stay on c-cex. I believe it is perfectly doable.

Great news indeed, hopefully it can stay on C-cex as well, but at least there is now a site to trade on with lesser monthly requirements Smiley

what's in the pipeline for this coin? anyone have any idea?

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]
That is great news. Thanks!
PS. I wouldn't give up on the c-cex listing though. It is always good to have more exchanges for the coin. We still need about 4BTC of volume in the next 9 days to stay on c-cex. I believe it is perfectly doable.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★

Code:
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I did ask someone in chat that ALWAYS seems to be around on Yobit chat, and they said "there is no min volume on Yobit". Just my opinion, I think you should let it delist on C-cex and get it listed on Yobit. That way the worry is gone. Yobit is VERY active, and they didnt charge anything to get listed. It would be best to open a ticket with a request from the dev. XDE is one of my favorite coins. I really cant explain why there isnt enough interest. Maybe going on Yobit will get more exposure. C-cex is kind of old, and I really dont go there. ALL of the latest/hottest coins are on Yobit.

@Uki , you are the dev of XDE correct?

If you havent looked at my coin FLY, you should. It is also rare with only a few holders, but it is MUCH more than that. It might give you some fresh ideas.

Vegas

Vegasguy, just to clarify. I am part of the team responsible for marketing. I am trying to get XDE afloat as much as I can, but due to time constraints of my regular job I can't get involved as the XDE dev. I thought Marcetin would take over what mblados initially did, but for now it seems we don't have a formal dev. Having said that, I believe that the coin is quite complete and working well, and it would be the task of interested community members to develop XDE-based services. We are quite a few around here, but I believe we could keep this project interesting.

I also sent a request to yobit to add XDE. 
well, i've sent in a ticket requesting them to add it  Wink

The more of us who do this the more chance we have of getting it on there.

XDE is the one coin i wont let go of, many have passed through my hands, but this one is staying there for now hehe.
legendary
I did ask someone in chat that ALWAYS seems to be around on Yobit chat, and they said "there is no min volume on Yobit". Just my opinion, I think you should let it delist on C-cex and get it listed on Yobit. That way the worry is gone. Yobit is VERY active, and they didnt charge anything to get listed. It would be best to open a ticket with a request from the dev. XDE is one of my favorite coins. I really cant explain why there isnt enough interest. Maybe going on Yobit will get more exposure. C-cex is kind of old, and I really dont go there. ALL of the latest/hottest coins are on Yobit.

Vegas

I don't fully understand why you like Yobit so much but at least we should get it listed first before we give up listing on c-cex.

Coins with low volume struggle to stay listed. As the dev of Flycoin, our coin supply is only 160,000 coins, and probably might reach over 200,000 coins in the next few years. So like XDE there is low volume. Yobit does NOT delist for low volume. Its one less thing to worry about. Devs can focus on developing the coin, and not get side tracked with delisting warnings all the time. XDE is a brilliant coin, but it does not fit well with most exchanges that have a min vol. Just get on Yobit, and be done with c-cex. If c-cex are giving you delist warnings, then the coin is not doing well there anyway.

Vegas
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

Vegas

I don't fully understand why you like Yobit so much but at least we should get it listed first before we give up listing on c-cex.

legendary

@Uki , you are the dev of XDE correct?

If you havent looked at my coin FLY, you should. It is also rare with only a few holders, but it is MUCH more than that. It might give you some fresh ideas.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: