Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 13. (Read 193139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Spiral three things:

1. I dont care if Vegas is the richest! Its not interesting. Its interesting, what ur investment should be, no? In Fly, all old ROS-Holder won over 1000% with his genius ideas u never reached!
2. Prove us a scam! Its all open and u can read through all pages of FLY! Vegas never hind something!
3. Tell ur new friends, how YOU trick us since the whole time! Tell them, how you dumped us, before you told, that you wanna go, without to speak with us. You were also a member in Team Fly, but you tried to trick us and we have kick you from Team Fly!

Now All can make a pic here about Spiralout!

Greetz
Meta

You obviously dont care if Vegas is the richest because you are being handed a superwallet and a shitload of coins for doing absolutely nothing. You'll end up with far more than every long term holder and supporter of XDE simply because you are a shill for Vegas. Tell me how in your mind you think you deserve that?
You didnt kick me from Team FLY at all. Stop telling even more lies. I quit. Youre just upset about that worthless bag you hold and now cannot do the same.
You cant sell it if nobody wants it. Not my fault I woke up to the game early, made out with some profit and you cant.

But go ahead and post pictures if you think thats going to make people ignore the greedy premine here. Just do anything but post the actual numbers and be transparent.

also here u again make the same mistake like in fly! here its all open...all cards on the table...but u r more interesting, what could earn vegas and not you!...ur view is a little bit displaced...you now wanna play the judge for XDE...

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Spiral three things:

1. I dont care if Vegas is the richest! Its not interesting. Its interesting, what ur investment should be, no? In Fly, all old ROS-Holder won over 1000% with his genius ideas u never reached!
2. Prove us a scam! Its all open and u can read through all pages of FLY! Vegas never hind something!
3. Tell ur new friends, how YOU trick us since the whole time! Tell them, how you dumped us, before you told, that you wanna go, without to speak with us. You were also a member in Team Fly, but you tried to trick us and we have kick you from Team Fly!

Now All can make a pic here about Spiralout!

Greetz
Meta

You obviously dont care if Vegas is the richest because you are being handed a superwallet and a shitload of coins for doing absolutely nothing. You'll end up with far more than every long term holder and supporter of XDE simply because you are a shill for Vegas. Tell me how in your mind you think you deserve that?
You didnt kick me from Team FLY at all. Stop telling even more lies. I quit. Youre just upset about that worthless bag you hold and now cannot do the same.
You cant sell it if nobody wants it. Not my fault I woke up to the game early, made out with some profit and you cant.

But go ahead and post pictures if you think thats going to make people ignore the greedy premine here. Just do anything but post the actual numbers and be transparent.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Gimp. There is nothing wrong with your question. If you didn't ask it, someone else will eventually.
The premine on this coin is driven by pure greed. Its ridiculous. Vegas is clearly losing his mind if he thinks he can hide it a second time round.

I literally couldn't believe what I was reading with his proposal:

He is already the majority holder so will personally swap more coins than anyone else
He is also taking the remaining unswapped coins, which I'd guess would be about 50% of the supply, very conservative estimate.
He is also creating super wallets for himself and his team that will stake higher than anyone else
He is also taking the profit from private sales of these additional super wallets
He is also advertising private sales already of the new coin which is what he did with FLY

Its no wonder he wont present these numbers for all to see. Vegas your greed has gone too far this time. This is some kind of joke surely.

You still wonder why I got out of FLY when this absolute greed and market manipulation surfaced Vegas. Thank god I did. You can brag all day about the success of FLY but the truth of the matter is that the top holders could not sell even if they wanted to. Even if you removed all of the rules and high taxes built into the wallet. There is no demand for the coin. Not even close.
The FLY takeover was also full of suspicious activity, so much so that the amount of coins swapped was actually higher than the entire Supply and the swapped ROS coins are still being traded today. Thats not how coin swaps are supposed to work. The end result saw the FLY Team hold well over 90% of the new coin all hidden under a takeover. That is exactly what is being manufactured here.

Let me ask you this, why would any investor buy into a new coin that has a 90% premine?
You would be laughed off bitcointalk and labelled a scammer forever which I have to say is exactly how you are behaving.
Surely this will be labelled as a troll post too, even though everything stated is the absolute truth.
You're kidding vegas, you're going to drag every member of Team FLY through the mud with you too.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Its all posted on one massive page here. It fills the entire page. Trust me you wont miss it. Ive ALWAYS been upfront and transparent.Its all there in MASSIVE black text. Enjoy!

So far, the worse you have come up with on me, is, im taking over a coin. LOL. Really? You just proved to everyone that my history is squeaky clean. If it wasnt , you would have splattered it all over this thread. Thats for proving how high my integrity is. There is an old trick thats unknown by most for dealing with trolls, and it works like this. Thanks.

By Trolling you are breaking the rules. Im reporting every single one of your posts. Guess what happens when the mods will get sick of deleting your posts? Guess what they will do? LOL.

Vegas

Hang on a minute there Vegas. You openly invited questions about your takeover and when someone does ask one, you accuse them of trolling and report them? Really, thats how you intend to run this coin?

I think my question is completely legitimate. Dont the holders get to know how big the premine actually is in this takeover? You didnt even come up with a reason why it wasnt legitimate and simply dodged it.
I am a holder and have big concerns about your takeover. Im sure I am not the only one. If my math is correct, and I think it is according to the way you attempted to avoid my question and respond instead with threats, you are effectively starting a new coin with a gigantic premine and hiding it under the umbrella of a takeover. Most people wont invest in coins with hidden or enormous premines so you need to tell people if it is or is not the case here. There is no point doing a takeover if the coin is completely centralized by a greedy dev. It wont have any support.

And by gigantic, I mean really gigantic and one that continues to pay you above and beyond reasonable expectations.

I again, openly invite you to provide the numbers, not responding with false accusations and not with threats. All I am asking is that you be upfront and transparent as you continue to claim to be.
I am not interested in exposing your history here so I am not sure why you even raised that one. I am on topic and talking about this coin and your takeover.

Please just address the question, what are you trying to hide?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Well i hope the dev does not crazy uping the pos rate, it is almost impossible to make a valuable coin with a high pos rate.

last days we have seen a nice pump in the price lets hope we will not see now a dump
If you do see a dump, I will be the one buying.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its all posted on one massive page here. It fills the entire page. Trust me you wont miss it. Ive ALWAYS been upfront and transparent.Its all there in MASSIVE black text. Enjoy!

So far, the worse you have come up with on me, is, im taking over a coin. LOL. Really? You just proved to everyone that my history is squeaky clean. If it wasnt , you would have splattered it all over this thread. Thats for proving how high my integrity is. There is an old trick thats unknown by most for dealing with trolls, and it works like this. Thanks.

By Trolling you are breaking the rules. Im reporting every single one of your posts. Guess what happens when the mods will get sick of deleting your posts? Guess what they will do? LOL.

Vegas
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Seeing as Team FLY is now moving into new coins, and knowing their transparent wallet policies. Id like to see some of those statistical forecasts on how much Vegas himself stands to make on this plan of his.
As a holder of XDE. Ive done the numbers myself already but I want to see him put his money where his mouth is and be as completely transparent as he claims to be.

Dont miss anything out intentionally, you have a team of financial experts on this remember. Id expect this to be right.
If you dont know how many coins will be swapped, do a few best guess comparisons. Im sure we dont expect every coin to be swapped now do we.
Give us the same two year prediction as the ones you have posted previously for the average holder.

Thanks.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Well i hope the dev does not crazy uping the pos rate, it is almost impossible to make a valuable coin with a high pos rate.

last days we have seen a nice pump in the price lets hope we will not see now a dump

there wasnt a nice pump...if u look deeper into the actual spread, u will find the answer immediately! XDE actually is dead! A spread with over 300% has actually nothing to do with pump and dump...this is random trading! someone see a chance here, that the coin could come back and bought 1 XDE for 0.67! But the buyorder are laying actually on 0.2. So this is than a dump?

You know, what an epic dump was? DOGE before 1 year: THERE was million of Dollars burned!!! or Bitcoin from $1000 to $150! with million or billion of dollars! But a buy with 1 BTC and maybe a bad sell later is not a pump and dump!

Greetz
Meta
legendary

Well I can tell you we wont UP the pos rates, but might possibly half them all. See, what we are trying to find in the "sweet spot". As soon as the coin starts to trade with healthy volume, then we will watch it for about another week and if its trading healthy everyday, then that is what its worth. Thats the MOST its worth, at that point we will lower it to a more normal/moderate pos rate. Anywhere between 20%-50% and possibly raise the min # of days. The very high POS is intentional to get the coin moving again. I can promise you with 100% certainty, it wont over inflate. Im terrified of inflation as Ive seen the damage it can cause. So Ill inflate it JUST enough so it starts trading, and this will be the highest price and highest market cap.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

legendary
Here is a sample of how Vegas' proposed wallets would work.
The example assumes 3 coins swapped at the 7:1 ratio.

legendary
Ok more teasers.. These still will be enhanced even more ... but it will give you an idea what OP will look like:

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Here is a little teaser we put together. More to come:

Beautiful design...only one proposal: the wings within the coin edge! its just for 1. the sense of a coin; 2. copy graphics better, in creating marketingstuff!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Input from the community is key here. We want everyone to speak up.
Hopefully, we can get the word out to holders that stopped coming to the thread
since the coin was dead.
legendary
So im in slack chat with Uki. We are going over everything, line by line. So far it looks like the plan in my last post will stand. If there are changes, I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

Vegas

I think the updated version of the plan seems a lot fairer for existing holders, who may not have access to the higher staking wallets  Wink

Ya, the main thing above all else is it MUST be fair. The way it is right now existing holders will get 7 coins for every coin they hold or 7x the amount they submit. We will premine a 1000 coins. Whatever is not claimed will be divided among the 5 team members. Hypothetically if every coin was turned in for the swap, then at this moment would be 735 coins to users. That would leave 265 coins to be divided among 5 team members or 53 coins each. So the users coins would far out weigh the teams total coins. Also current holders would have a major advantage as they would get a 7:1 swap. Investors that come after the swap would not get this advantage. I Also highly doubt that anyone would buy coins now at the going rate.  As I did with fly I will do a manual swap. Everything will be made public of who got what. What the user sent to me, and what I returned.

Update.. well.. I guess the community has spoken. Me thinks they like me Wink

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
So im in slack chat with Uki. We are going over everything, line by line. So far it looks like the plan in my last post will stand. If there are changes, I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

Vegas

I think the updated version of the plan seems a lot fairer for existing holders, who may not have access to the higher staking wallets  Wink

legendary

Vegas
legendary
Hey vegasguy

Are you also going to use "Anti-Dump system" to XDECOIN? It will be good if you do that to stop dumping Smiley

Quote from: vegasguy

SPECIAL STRICT RULES: (PLEASE READ)::

If you are a member of Team FLY or are receiving SuperFLY rewards, Our  rule that everyone has to agreed to abide by is this:

You are allowed ONLY 1 "main wallet" address.
You are NOT allowed to EVER make ANY outbound transactions from that main wallet address

You are also allowed only 1 "savings" address.
IF you want to sell some of your fly, you must setup a "savings" wallet (formally called multisend) as a  secondary wallet.
All of your POS rewards will automatically be sent there and you are welcome to sell them ONLY on the sell side

What is so special about FLY, isnt it just like all the other cryptocoins out there?

NO! FLY operates completely different that all other coins!

We are the first : "Anti-dump coin". Over 95% of the coins are held by the top 20 on thr richlist. They have made a promise not to dump their coins, and have not.
By holding almost all the coins and not selling except a small amount of POS rewards,we protect ourselves and keep the price very high.
These coins are held by the most trusted Senior and Hero members in Crypto.

This makes it VERY hard for the dumpers to dump on us, as they dont hold enough coins "in the wild" to do real damage.
Also our tx fees are VERY high to dump large amounts on the exchange at once. So there are many layers of protection for your investment.

No, I really dont think I want to complicate xde. My gut tells me to keep xde as original as I can , and only change the pos and enhance graphics.

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Hey vegasguy

Are you also going to use "Anti-Dump system" to XDECOIN? It will be good if you do that to stop dumping Smiley

Not bad at all, but not every altcoin should use the antidumpsystem. The fact, that we wanna safety control the inflation is also a great feature. But if this is the wish of the community, why we shouldnt install some antidumpfees! It could be also a burningfee or a stakefee to setup a "Supereagle-wallet" or so.

Greetz
Meta

https://staisybit.com

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-staisybit-universal-online-staking-wallet-1091402
Pages:
Jump to: