Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 17. (Read 193139 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Yobit is very relaxed when it comes to volume. I have a coin with a very low coin count, not quite as low as XDE , but its 160,000 total money supply so its price is high and volume is low, and Ive had no issues on Yobit. Also I think XDE might get more exposure on Yobit. Might be worth letting it get delisted and then contact "Blacksmith" the admin on Yobit chat and ask to be listed. He listed my coin FLY without even asking and no fees.

Vegas
Maybe you could ask Yobit for XDE listing, just in case so that were on the safe side, before c-cex deadline expires? It would be good anyway to have more than one exchange with non-zero volume for XDE. I will also try to ask as well, but since my previous activity on yobit was rather low, it would be better to have someone with more yobit experience to take care of that.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yobit is very relaxed when it comes to volume. I have a coin with a very low coin count, not quite as low as XDE , but its 160,000 total money supply so its price is high and volume is low, and Ive had no issues on Yobit. Also I think XDE might get more exposure on Yobit. Might be worth letting it get delisted and then contact "Blacksmith" the admin on Yobit chat and ask to be listed. He listed my coin FLY without even asking and no fees.

Vegas
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE got a de-listing alarm again at c-cex. It has to achieve 6BTC volume in the next two weeks.
In my opinion this is the last call if this coin is to be go anywhere. As we don't have any reasonable exchange alternative, if XDE gets de-listed we may as well forget it.
Marcetin, are you still around?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I know I havent posted in ages but I still think the coin should be aimed towards SuperNet it has a feature (coins on SuperNet have to have one I believe) being anonymity plus they havent got any rare coins. And with SuperNet being made up of several other coins the word about XDE would spread. But I dont know whether this would be an option
Why not? Do you have any access (contact person you know) with SuperNet so that we could discuss whether that at all could be an option?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I know I havent posted in ages but I still think the coin should be aimed towards SuperNet it has a feature (coins on SuperNet have to have one I believe) being anonymity plus they havent got any rare coins. And with SuperNet being made up of several other coins the word about XDE would spread. But I dont know whether this would be an option
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
There are people interested - me for 1-  but the spread is so big
makes it hard to buy - no middle ground.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I'm still staking away, voting when i can etc Smiley

This is a great idea, to revive any interest in XDE is really needed, as it has been stagnating on cex for too long Sad

i think we also need to look at some new ways to generate a bit more buzz around the coin, an addition to a new exchange would be a great start though Wink
same feeling here. I think this coin has a lot of potential and we have to somehow get back on track. I wonder if there is anybody else still interested in XDE?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I'm still staking away, voting when i can etc Smiley

This is a great idea, to revive any interest in XDE is really needed, as it has been stagnating on cex for too long Sad

i think we also need to look at some new ways to generate a bit more buzz around the coin, an addition to a new exchange would be a great start though Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I would like to point out 1ex.Trade, a new exchange that is currently looking for the altcoins to be listed with BTC and fiat money pairing: https://1ex.trade/index.php.. I believe that submitting XDE candidature (and getting accepted) may bring some life to this thread. any thoughts of people still interested in this project?

1ex.Trade have pretty big plans and they do not require any fees to get the coin listed there. A short summary of the application process is available in this post:

Hi,

Over the next few weeks coins which would like to be listed on 1Ex.Trade can add a request in the Feature Request section on our forum: https://1ex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000217170
On this board you will also see if a coin was approved and gets implemented on 1Ex.Trade.

How does it work?
1.) List your coin with core spec and what the coin is all about.
2.) We will contact you and if your coin is verified your coin will be listed

What does it cost?
Nothing, listing on 1Ex.Trade is free

From when will be coins listed?
ALT coins other then WBB will be listed by the end of October / beginning November

What pairing will the coin have?
The coin will have BTC & Fiat pairing
At the moment there are 30 fiat currencies available and can be used.

Your WBB Dev

link to WBB thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wild-beast-block-wbb-on-1extrade-no-premine-honest-the-wild-one-952619
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE block explorer is back online after a short down period. Please excuse for any inconvenience.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
Ok guys I just spent all my Cryptsy points and got XDE from 16 votes to 32. Guys alteast use your free one, if you have more spend them!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Xde is near the bottom, but it doesnt have to be. If we ALL vote, we can easily do this!!

Vegas

Ok I voted.  Smiley

I voted too. Smiley

XDE is also in a quite good position on cryptopia voting list this week, after an "error" made by the admin. Smiley If the community has some dot to vote there, it's now the best chance to do so.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Ok guys I just spent all my Cryptsy points and got XDE from 16 votes to 32. Guys alteast use your free one, if you have more spend them!!!

Xde is near the bottom, but it doesnt have to be. If we ALL vote, we can easily do this!!

Vegas

Ok I voted.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Vegas

I agree, we should work on getting XDE to Cryptsy, your are right Vegas, together we can push it up.
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
It looks like our coin needs to get on Cryptsy or Bittrex ...JMO.
Also I don't vote for coins to make exchanges money. Let them come to the coin.
they have one coin for free votes every week and one for paid votes. I am still the only one giving the free votes, let's try to check if the community responds and put some effort into the free voting only, ok?

You are not alone. I've been voting at least twice this week.

But you're right we need more people in the community to vote there. Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
they have one coin for free votes every week and one for paid votes. I am still the only one giving the free votes, let's try to check if the community responds and put some effort into the free voting only, ok?
legendary
Activity: 3164
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Problem to me is there is a 50000-60000 spread
between buyers and sellers = no trading
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Sorry guys not been so often here, I had been busy with some my projects, mostly with bitnodes.net, but I can assure you I will not give up from XDE, lets say its on hold from my perspective. As we done so much for XDE it will be really bad and stupid to just forget and let it go to oblivion.
Lets say there are some plans with multipool and other services connected with some other coins in which I am involved.

We will make XDE as crypto asset I am still strongly believe in that!
Pages:
Jump to: