Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 34. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Please share and RT: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/578559484643147776
we still need 0.15BTC more to start XDE PR campaign. We are almost there!

RT done
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Please share and RT: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/578559484643147776
we still need 0.15BTC more to start XDE PR campaign. We are almost there!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
it is not possible for me to send 0.05 btc but i can send 0.025 maybe it is better for some people to send a lower amount , more people who send less is also btc , will show transactionid when send

9b46cc48e8019d2cedf905c2133a119d21992f22866aad93bbf4da43df6dac20  0.025 btc send

if possible send more
Perfect, thanks.
Every little helps. XDE has a big community with 30+ addresses having more than 1 XDE, so I believe sending little bit to the PR pot should not be a problem. In the end of the day, we should support what we already have invested in, if we want to get any return on that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
it is not possible for me to send 0.05 btc but i can send 0.025 maybe it is better for some people to send a lower amount , more people who send less is also btc , will show transactionid when send

9b46cc48e8019d2cedf905c2133a119d21992f22866aad93bbf4da43df6dac20  0.25 btc send

if possible send more
legendary

--snip--

For PR fund we are on 0.2999 BTC and I really do not want to comment peoples will to support, as I see just 6 of us made donation.

Dear marcetin,
I am extremely sorry as I tried to help you guys out, but can't even send that much amount because I am stuck in some loans which I need to repay before I can even touch my BTC to do something with it, and the amount ain't enough yet on my hands due to my bad investments, so please consider me guilty for not being able to help the community, but all I can say is, I will always support XDE... Smiley

Please do not take me personally, anyone help as much he can in the way he can. We will collect remaining 0.2BTC somehow, I just hope that will be soon, before all goes downfall.

edit:

no need to send exactlly 0.05BTC, anyone can send 0.001 or 0.002 or 0.1BTC, it is donation not selling with fixed price.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

--snip--

For PR fund we are on 0.2999 BTC and I really do not want to comment peoples will to support, as I see just 6 of us made donation.

Dear marcetin,
I am extremely sorry as I tried to help you guys out, but can't even send that much amount because I am stuck in some loans which I need to repay before I can even touch my BTC to do something with it, and the amount ain't enough yet on my hands due to my bad investments, so please consider me guilty for not being able to help the community, but all I can say is, I will always support XDE... Smiley
legendary
Here is the official block explorer as promised:

http://explorer.xdecoin.com/

I checked the balance of my addresses and it looks like the balances in the block explorer are not fully correct. Can you double check that?
Seems like there is some error with accounting the coins created in PoS that is influencing the total result.

It seams like there is some issue on that with this block explorer script regarding POS coins.
As developer of script wrote here https://github.com/iquidus/explorer:

Incorrect total sent/received on address page (PoS)

Due to the nature of Proof of Stake the total sent and received values on address pages will appear higher than expected. This is due to how PoS is managed on the blockchain. When an address generates PoS it appears as a tx with matching input & output addresses in the form sent: 10.00000000, received: 10.04000000 (address gained 0.04 from PoS)

I'm on the fence whether this is a bug or not, as technically the current values are representing the blockchain accurately. However as it makes more sense to users to have it behave as (sent: 0.00, received: 0.04) a new option will be introduced in a future release allowing it to be set one way or the other.

For now if you don't wish to display the current values you can disable them by setting 'show_sent_received' to false in settings.json

I will check this release regularly, so as soon as he make fix I will update our block explorer.

---------------------------------------------------

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Here is the official block explorer as promised:

http://explorer.xdecoin.com/

I checked the balance of my addresses and it looks like the balances in the block explorer are not fully correct. Can you double check that?
Seems like there is some error with accounting the coins created in PoS that is influencing the total result.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Did we ever get enough BTC to sort the PR out?
that is right. it's a shame that we cannot get ten people who are able to contribute 0.05BTC each. Especially taking into account how many people have 1XDE or more. I wonder if people who already invested in XDE don't see that not helping XDE won't bring them any return on their investment.

PS. just manage to get some more cheap XDE for 0.06 BTC. Thanks dumpers!

Good time to buy more at this price - also get some @0.06 Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
that is right. it's a shame that we cannot get ten people who are able to contribute 0.05BTC each. Especially taking into account how many people have 1XDE or more. I wonder if people who already invested in XDE don't see that not helping XDE won't bring them any return on their investment.

PS. just manage to get some more cheap XDE for 0.06 BTC. Thanks dumpers!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
legendary
What is the Min Amount of coin need to Stake ? I only have 0.20419945 XDE in the wallet  for the last 4 days and it's not staking yet.
Is the Staking button ON or OFF? if it is ON, that means you will Stake but it may take awhile. What is your Staking Weight right now?
hello Mblados !! I'm in the same situation.I have 0.2 XDE from 12/02/2015 in the wallet v5.5
my weight is 6/125 and never staked with my coins.
can you help me with that please? I can pm you a screen shot of my wallet if you want.
I can confirm that staking is working correctly. You have to take into account that there is only 100 coins and thus this coin is staking a bit differently than the other coins. Usually I get the stake when the weight reaches 9-10, so in your case you will have to wait a bit more. It also depends on how much coins do you have, with 0.2 XDE you will wait a bit longer than people with 2XDE, for example. All and all, don't worry, staking is working fine - you just need to give it more time.
Thank you for the reply Uki!!! waiting is not a problem so i'll wait Wink

Also you can divide your 0.2XDE to few addresses in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1064
What is the Min Amount of coin need to Stake ? I only have 0.20419945 XDE in the wallet  for the last 4 days and it's not staking yet.
Is the Staking button ON or OFF? if it is ON, that means you will Stake but it may take awhile. What is your Staking Weight right now?
hello Mblados !! I'm in the same situation.I have 0.2 XDE from 12/02/2015 in the wallet v5.5
can you help me with that please? I can pm you a screen shot of my wallet if you want.
I can confirm that staking is working correctly. You have to take into account that there is only 100 coins and thus this coin is staking a bit differently than the other coins. Usually I get the stake when the weight reaches 9-10, so in your case you will have to wait a bit more. It also depends on how much coins do you have, with 0.2 XDE you will wait a bit longer than people with 2XDE, for example. All and all, don't worry, staking is working fine - you just need to give it more time.
Thank you for the reply Uki!!! waiting is not a problem so i'll wait Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
dear members , consider to join CSD community and recycle your coins..... that is win win  for both coins....
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nexus-pure-sha3-cpugpu-npos-15-active-innovations-more-to-come-657601
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Activity: 611
Pages:
Jump to: