Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 30. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty sure XDE has been on bittrex a few times. They probably delisted it between one of the many coin-swaps and chain forks. (it was relaunched what.. 4 times?). I mean I even reviewed one of the versions, probably v2 and probably at least looked at v3 before this https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/xdecoin.txt . This v5 though is the first one to try to use zero-reward PoW to compensate for improperly configured PoS.

Also, I looked at EAGS before too and it's fine. https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/eagscurrency.txt . It's not like I'm trying to pick on XDE or anything. If it's insecure it's insecure. Shit I hate Paycoin but I have to admit I've looked through it's code and it's secure as well(sans ridiculous premine/centralization). The network and the code doesn't lie and isn't based "on my opinion". 

XDE has not been on Bittrex before. You are wrong about that fact. What else are you wrong about? Unless you have attacked other coins blockchains and disabled them then yes you are picking on XDE.

you are wrong...xde was on bittrex before swap...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-only-100-mandatory-update-pos-fix-736702
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
I'm pretty sure XDE has been on bittrex a few times. They probably delisted it between one of the many coin-swaps and chain forks. (it was relaunched what.. 4 times?). I mean I even reviewed one of the versions, probably v2 and probably at least looked at v3 before this https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/xdecoin.txt . This v5 though is the first one to try to use zero-reward PoW to compensate for improperly configured PoS.

Also, I looked at EAGS before too and it's fine. https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/eagscurrency.txt . It's not like I'm trying to pick on XDE or anything. If it's insecure it's insecure. Shit I hate Paycoin but I have to admit I've looked through it's code and it's secure as well(sans ridiculous premine/centralization). The network and the code doesn't lie and isn't based "on my opinion". 

XDE has not been on Bittrex before. You are wrong about that fact. What else are you wrong about? Unless you have attacked other coins blockchains and disabled them then yes you are picking on XDE.
Activity: 298
XDE about to be de listed from ccex! 

Join us in cryptopia!  Vote XDE on! 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=5trade
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
by the way the dev is talking he wants someone to take over the coin??

"The Community can decide what they want and the code
is open to anyone who want to participate or take over."
Im not abandoning XDE - No way. I was addressing to this guy trying make the coin look like trash just because of this POW low diff.
which is not even an issue at all. Im here and will keep XDE alive as long as the Community is behind it.
We started the take over together and we will last it together as Community.
As marcetin said, we encountered too many downs but still kicking.

yes i know, can i ask you how eags got onto trex so fast and xde still not there?
Well that is a tough question my friend. I did nothing abt that ...did not contact them or whatever but i can say that it is was because of the eags PR person too.

wel then my friend i suggest you get in contact with that person who done PR for eags. there was 0.5 btc gathered up between members for PR of xde. did you ever suggest this PR guy to us that put eags on trex?
coinfello, the same PR team that promoted EAGS will now take care of XDE. We already contacted them and made the arrangements.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Im not abandoning XDE - No way. I was addressing to this guy trying make the coin look like trash just because of this POW low diff.
which is not even an issue at all. Im here and will keep XDE alive as long as the Community is behind it.

mblados, nice to have you on board! everything is fine since you did the takeover, thanks.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

wel then my friend i suggest you get in contact with that person who done PR for eags. there was 0.5 btc gathered up between members for PR of xde. did you ever suggest this PR guy to us that put eags on trex?
Coinfello leave me out of XDE promo ok! there is someone who is already taking care of that. Asl oif you know anyone who can code the XDE source code is open.
Dont ask regarding XDE promo. Thanks!

dont need to be so abrupt.
So now this is how you respond? Thank you for the insult and please never quote me or ask me any question ok?
I have no time for you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
XDE pretty quiet wonderful designed .....i really very much like them working style...... Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Coinfello leave me out of XDE promo ok! there is someone who is already taking care of that. Asl oif you know anyone who can code the XDE source code is open.

dont need to be so abrupt.
Muroko Blados

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

yes i know, can i ask you how eags got onto trex so fast and xde still not there?
Well that is a tough question my friend. I did nothing abt that ...did not contact them or whatever but i can say that it is was because of the eags PR person too.

Activity: 439
mmmmmm

Muroko Blados

Activity: 126
XDE  Very exciting coin... Huh  Smiley Huh
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 1169
what about pr after this battle?
Muroko Blados

Activity: 140
Waoooo....! Amagin logo..it's designed really Awesome...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

nope. Mblados put a lot of efforts into coding XDE, so that we can have a unique rare PoS coin with only 100 pieces.
the coin works and we should put all hands on board to bring it to the next level.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Pages:
Jump to: