Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 29. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Endless upgrades, no future, I had some XDE but I dumped, this is going nowhere
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
xde pos was a joke since the beginning..  Grin
and mblados is always unpleasant btw.. Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
@UKI just wait a few hours... days Wink. My coins arrived safe at c-cex (think about 1,5 days duration)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
ok. as soon as the coins arrive at c-cex I will send them back to the wallet for staking.
Activity: 465
I would think the coins will arrive to c-cex, it may take a week though.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
There is a Wallet update coming within this week. Do not panic and send out all your coins to c-cex.
I was trying to send the coins to c-cex, because you wrote to do so in this post.
Uki! it is said: "DO NOT PANIC AND SEND OUT ALL YOUR COINS TO C-Cex" - it is the same as "Do not panic to send out all your coins to c-cex"
I did not say to send your coins to c-cex if you panic.

Easy misunderstanding, i can see why people thought this too.......but all sorted now  Smiley

Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
There is a Wallet update coming within this week. Do not panic and send out all your coins to c-cex.
I was trying to send the coins to c-cex, because you wrote to do so in this post.
Uki! it is said: "DO NOT PANIC AND SEND OUT ALL YOUR COINS TO C-Cex" - it is the same as "Do not panic to send out all your coins to c-cex" or " Do not send out all your coins to c-cex if you panic" I did not say to send your coins to c-cex if you panic.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

..i also understand to send it to c-cex (arrived there now).
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Muroko Blados
DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS to C-cex for whatever reason. Why are sending your coins to C-Cex? There is no swap to be done and who is going to Stake for the Blockchain to continue
running? What you are doing a very Big mistake unless i told you to do so but I did not tell anyone to send their coins to C-cex.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
some news from PR?
Dev is working on the wallet fix and that will help us with the code review. That is at this point the most important task to achieve.
if we have to transfer funds to c-cex we need more blocks. Only 4 blocks in last 24 hours. My coins are still 2/10 confirmations at c-cex.

mine have not left my wallet yet, i cant send atm as they are in the middle of a stake :S with only 4/50 confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 1169
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
if we have to transfer funds to c-cex we need more blocks. Only 4 blocks in last 24 hours. My coins are still 2/10 confirmations at c-cex.
last block was found 11 hours ago, despite 11 connections active.
Any nodes that should be added?

Was the same for me earlier too, but it's all good now Smiley fully synched and up to date  Wink

@mblados, any chance of a snippet of what's coming with the new wallet please?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
last block was found 11 hours ago, despite 11 connections active.
Any nodes that should be added?
Muroko Blados

There is not much week left, you mean today then?
I meant starting tomorrow Monday. Thanks!
Activity: 465

There is not much week left, you mean today then?
Muroko Blados
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE about to be de listed from ccex!  

Join us in cryptopia!  Vote XDE on!  

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=5trade
cryptopia is a graveyard of forgotten coins. No need to list XDE there.
Btw. XDE is far from being de-listed at c-cex, it's just a warning.
See this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10916371
Pages:
Jump to: