Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 78. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Current Investors who paid 0.002 btc/share - additional XDEs have been sent! Thank you.  Smiley

I am willing to buy 10 share with 0.02 BTC how much  i will get in XDE after the additional payment you sent .Huh
And to confirm is this the ico address :
1AEVH4629jupdh4wCWvj7pY5uaBDaGs9QJ
Thanks
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Current Investors who paid 0.002 btc/share - additional XDEs have been sent! Thank you.  Smiley

Received! Thank you!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
THE ICO IS NOW RELAUNCHED - TODAY MON. DEC. 1st TO THURS. DEC. 11th

Grab your Share of XDE Now! before the price goes Up!

*With the ICO, XDE will have more Value, the price will go High and more people will get involved.
The Road Map will be Fulfilled Steps by Steps and more Support to its development will be provided.
Muroko Blados
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
ICO RELAUNCH: MON. DEC. 1st

ICO TERMS UPDATED:
All XDE Shares will be sold through (ESCROW) here on BCT. Each person's share will be sent out immediately after confirmation of
their Bitcoin payment. The ICO will run for another 10 days (From Dec. 1 to Dec. 11) and if more than 10000 shares are sold by
the end, anything that is left will be proportionally distributed to all Investors based on the percentage of their Total Investment.
-The ICO will be considered unsuccessful if less than 10000 shares are sold.

*ICO Price: The Price of the ICO is subject to change depending on the number of buys everyday. The ICO may go High to the Max of
0.002 BTC but will not go below 0.0015 BTC. This is to avoid big buyers and give the opportunity to everyone to have at least 1 share of XDE.

I confirm that I agree with the new terms and will continue to escrow the funds under this conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

ICO TERMS UPDATED:
All XDE Shares will be sold through (ESCROW) here on BCT. Each person's share will be sent out immediately after confirmation of
their Bitcoin payment. The ICO will run for another 10 days (From Dec. 1 to Dec. 11) and if more than 10000 shares are sold by
the end, anything that is left will be proportionally distributed to all Investors based on the percentage of their Total Investment.

*ICO Price: The Price of the ICO is subject to change depending on the number of buys everyday. The ICO may go High to the Max of
0.002 BTC but will not go below 0.0015 BTC. This is to avoid big buyers and give the opportunity to everyone to have at least 1 share of XDE.

Great news, I hope this time all the swap holders will understand we all need to buy some shares to make anything happened with this coin.
Muroko Blados

That's great news, gives more people time to buy in..
Yes! and more Great News on the way soon!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why there is no bounty for translation into indonesian ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

ICO TERMS UPDATED:

That's great news, gives more people time to buy in..
Muroko Blados

ICO TERMS UPDATED:

Muroko Blados

EDIT: I want to buy in your ICO but NOW NEVER !!!!

ROBERTO! You dont have to. And it is not my ICO - it is for the success of XDE itself.
You see How BAD YOU LOOK NOW! as a Swap Holder.
Muroko Blados

You always tackle people with your reply!! If i ask it's because i don't know!!

Thank you! My last post here!

Your reply is good for the community!!
no problem. Thank to you! and if i replied to you this way it is because you are among those swap holders who do not care abt XDE.
Answer your question yourself.

legendary
Activity: 1421
Hello XDE community!

Little error on OP: -IF you buy 25 shares, you will have (25*0.0015)= 0.00375 btc invested (0.0375 Btc)

And what is happen if the 10000 shares are not sold? XDE is not relaunched?

Error corrected. Well as a Swap holder yourself, please answer your second question.

You always tackle people with your reply!! If i ask it's because i don't know!! Sorry if i'm stupid!

Thank you! My last post here!

Your reply is good for the community!!

EDIT: I want to buy in your ICO but NOW NEVER !!!!
Muroko Blados
Hello XDE community!

Little error on OP: -IF you buy 25 shares, you will have (25*0.0015)= 0.00375 btc invested (0.0375 Btc)

Error corrected. Well as a Swap holder yourself, please answer your second question.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Hello XDE community!

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
    I'll invest in XDE because it is worth !
Activity: 566
To Current ICO Investors: People who already invested in the ICO at 0.002 btc/share, will receive additional Shares to their XDE Addresses.
The ICO price is now 0.0015 btc/share so if you bought your Shares at 0.002 btc, you will receive additional shares of (0.00025 XDE * Total shares you bought)
The 0.00025 come from (0.001 * 1/4).
If any Investor want to have access to the ICO LIST, just PM me your Google Account Email and I will grant you access. Thanks for your contribution.

good news for those who have already invested, also for those who have yet to invest it's a chance to get in even cheaper.  Smiley

Muroko Blados
To Current ICO Investors: People who already invested in the ICO at 0.002 btc/share, will receive additional Shares to their XDE Addresses.
The ICO price is now 0.0015 btc/share so if you bought your Shares at 0.002 btc, you will receive additional shares of (0.00025 XDE * Total shares you bought)
The 0.00025 come from (0.001 * 1/4).
If any Investor want to have access to the ICO LIST, just PM me your Google Account Email and I will grant you access. Thanks for your contribution.
Muroko Blados
NEWS: We are not going to continue the ICO on any Exchange. The ICO will continue here and will start on Nov 30 or Dec. 1.
This will be the last chance for everybody to get some Shares. At least 1 share of XDE (0.0015 btc) cannot break your Bitcoin Wallet.
If you like XDE then contribute to its Development. Do not miss the Relaunch of the ICO. Thank you!
Muroko Blados

You keep on ignoring the facts that I present

Who told you the ICO is to help Current Holders?

I'm not saying the ICO is to help current holders intentionaly. But the way you've set it up it will only advantage current holder and not investors. ICO price is way too high and that reflects in the fact almost nobody bought into the ICO

Read the Road Map on the OP the ICO is abt that.
Read the road map and doesn't change anything. You're still asking too much money upfront, period. Like I said, just hold a substantial amount XDE yourself, work hard and with every step on the road map finished your XDE's will gain value. If you need dollars, convert some of them. But don't ask for 10's of thousands of dollars upfront, especially not with a coin with this much risk. 45% held by people of who the majority will dump...

You are talking abt XDE price, then who are you to determinate how XDE should Cost?

I have a lot of experience trading and I have an opinion I may share. I'd like to warn people about investing in coins that will almost guarantee loss. That money can be better spend and those people might never look back into crypto after losing their money, that would be a shame.

Besides, the only one who can really say something about the price, in this case XDE price, is the market it self. And it spoke loud and clear that they don't like your price, just look at your ICO... Even the most crappy of crappy coins with no roadmap or nothing had better ICO's than yours, simply because you don't understand how to launch a proper ICO which is attractive for investors and more honest. It's just a shame of all the work you put in, because I do understand the effort you put in here. It's 10X what the average dev does, but your problem is that you're stubborn and don't want to listen. And you can see the results for yourself...

Well, wait and see the next results. Do not underestimate XDE.
Pages:
Jump to: