Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 80. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
@mickaelb87 man stop say bullshit! XDE is Rare thats his value historically so the price is high. Its normal ! That should be cost even more, thats why I will invest on ICO !

Funny, low amount of coins means nothing and doesnt make it rare. Even if it would, there are already enough out there. For example 42 coin, only 42 coins are there. So your reasoning means 42 coin is even more rare and thus valuable. Marketcap is 2000 dollar, so yours should be less than 1000 dollar
So they are spreading FUD already !!! llol Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
@mickaelb87 man stop say bullshit! XDE is Rare thats his value historically so the price is high. Its normal ! That should be cost even more, thats why I will invest on ICO !

Funny, low amount of coins means nothing and doesnt make it rare. Even if it would, there are already enough out there. For example 42 coin, only 42 coins are there. So your reasoning means 42 coin is even more rare and thus valuable. Marketcap is 2000 dollar, so yours should be less than 1000 dollar
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi, I can't access the list of investors on the google docs link, getting access denied.

I'm sure it's the same for everyone else, yet no one seems to have mentioned it, I just searched through this tread (duh)

Any idea why?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Come on guys, we need to show a bit more support if we are to make this coin a success, Mblados has worked so hard on this along with a few other

team members.

I also have stopped mining/trading other coins for now, as seeing behind the scenes the enthusiasm and drive to make this coin as sought after as the

original double eagle coin is like nothing i've seen before, so dont listen to any crap about bagholders wanting rid, it's simply not true (of course there

will be some, that's inevitable in crypto) but i can assure you that the whole team is 100% behind this coin to make it something special, and Mblados

has a vision for this coin, and he is one hard working and determined guy  Wink

Let's do this   Grin

"If You Build It, They Will Come." - Teddy Roosevelt

@michaelb87 every coin has holders who just want to dump as soon as they possibly can, but this is not every coin, this is XDEcoin, not some quick

make a buck pump and dump coin, so all the people who dump straight away will be kicking themselves in the future when XDE reaches great heights  Wink
Activity: 364
was just thinking  there, even if the ico isnt sold out, when it goes to few exchanges it wont be long till they are bought up  Smiley
The ICO has to be sold out! How do you want the Road Map to be fulfilled? if the Road Map stops, the coin will have no value and Swap Holders will just dump their coins
and run away. I wont do this Hard Work for other people to just dump their coins for any profit. The ICO will be relaunched for a last chance and we are bringing it to a
whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change.

nobody can make an ico sell out, there has to be demand. me or you cant control this matter, its up to the people if they want to buy the ico. and what is this "whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change" , do you have something against old xde holders??
I have nothing against anybody especially you as a Holder. Also Im not saying that the ICO should sell out - but at least those who got their coins Swapped should show a little of Support
to its Development. Have you read the Fudder "michaelb87" post? go and read them - you should be furious as a Holder. Info on the "Game Change will be announced soon!"
Do not take this Personal, you are not the only Holder.  Cool

Blablabla... I've been right so far, so talk all you want. Even all your bagholders will get fed up with your new ideas because all they want to do is exit without losses, asap.

You've priced the ICO way to high and now nobody wants to join. You and the current bagholders are the only ones yelling how good this coin is. But the FACT is that there is no demand with at current price level. That is just a fact, not fud.

Bye

Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
ICO Will be Relaunched on Nov. 30
The OP is being Updated with New Information. Stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
XU6WWRJRP********************   Smiley

Just so you know - posting addresses in a thread can cause the thread to be locked.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
XU6WWRJRPG9W6BBiTHDu98usCEXU6CvHtP   Smiley
Muroko Blados
@mblados,
Thanks dear I received my coins. But, I would like to ask that when will the translation bounty be given to the translators?

And it will take nearly 2-3 more days for me to translate the OP into Spanish language as I have some projects initiated and I will be doing this all along with the same. Smiley
Ok! Please Work on the Spanish Translation as soon as you can. Your bounty will be sent to you at the official launch. You have nothing to worry abt it. Thanks!
Muroko Blados
Thank you for the twitter and sig coins..I will update the translation today, been so busy trading since last night as I want to buy a few in ICO too.. will also change the advert link too..  Smiley
Wait for the ICO to be Relaunched before you buy. The ICO Terms will change and the Road Map will be updated. Thanks!

o.k cool I will await further instructions..  Smiley
No more Instructions ... everything will be posted and updated on the OP. Your Bounty is secure it will be sent at the Official Launch date - which I will update soon!
Thank you! for Supporting XDE. We are bringing something new. Smiley
Muroko Blados
was just thinking  there, even if the ico isnt sold out, when it goes to few exchanges it wont be long till they are bought up  Smiley
The ICO has to be sold out! How do you want the Road Map to be fulfilled? if the Road Map stops, the coin will have no value and Swap Holders will just dump their coins
and run away. I wont do this Hard Work for other people to just dump their coins for any profit. The ICO will be relaunched for a last chance and we are bringing it to a
whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change.

nobody can make an ico sell out, there has to be demand. me or you cant control this matter, its up to the people if they want to buy the ico. and what is this "whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change" , do you have something against old xde holders??
I have nothing against anybody especially you as a Holder. Also Im not saying that the ICO should sell out - but at least those who got their coins Swapped should show a little of Support
to its Development. Have you read the Fudder "michaelb87" post? go and read them - you should be furious as a Holder. Info on the "Game Change will be announced soon!"
Do not take this Personal, you are not the only Holder.  Cool
Muroko Blados
mblados im waiting for the ICO relaunch, want to have much more XDE'ssss ! so Rare Cheesy no more shitcoin in my cryptowallet !
Good post!  Smiley - I stopped mining coins since i took over this project. XDE is here to stay we have big plans for its future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you for the twitter and sig coins..I will update the translation today, been so busy trading since last night as I want to buy a few in ICO too.. will also change the advert link too..  Smiley
Wait for the ICO to be Relaunched before you buy. The ICO Terms will change and the Road Map will be updated. Thanks!

o.k cool I will await further instructions..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@mblados,
Thanks dear I received my coins. But, I would like to ask that when will the translation bounty be given to the translators?

And it will take nearly 2-3 more days for me to translate the OP into Spanish language as I have some projects initiated and I will be doing this all along with the same. Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
mblados im waiting for the ICO relaunch, want to have much more XDE'ssss ! so Rare Cheesy no more shitcoin in my cryptowallet !
Activity: 466
thanks for the free distribution for
SIg and Tweet    Grin
Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
Pages:
Jump to: