Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 82. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Any ETA on the free distribution coins?

received mine 20 minutes ago so it already started   Cheesy

Yep - just started now Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
I also received first stake.
Why are you calling it Stake?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I also received first stake.
Activity: 349

received mine 20 minutes ago so it already started   Cheesy
Muroko Blados
How is your ICO doing?  Grin

Glad to see people are smart enough to see this is a scam and is just here for the old XDE bagholders. Let bagolders be bagholders and dont shove your shit down others throats
You are so wrong. The ICO is not here to profit Swap Holders - Only Investors will be eligible for what we have next for Double Eagle. Just wait and find it out soon!
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Activity: 364
How is your ICO doing?  Grin

Glad to see people are smart enough to see this is a scam and is just here for the old XDE bagholders. Let bagolders be bagholders and dont shove your shit down others throats
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
new wallet staking but not sync since 2 hours
what do you mean staking? Have the free coins been already sent?
legendary
Activity: 1169
new wallet staking but not sync since 2 hours
Muroko Blados

ok!! i obviously have read the instructions!! im only asking, its not hard for you to answer simple question!

No Fight! It is Simple the END of the INSTRUCTIONS Says, if your Block Count is over 10000 and not stuck then you are good to go.
If you believe your Wallet have well Synced and you are at Block 10100s then you are Totally Good to go and you dont need this Update Fix. Simple Now!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
:::::: MANDATORY UPDATE ::::::: TO CURRENT XDE USERS ::::::::

IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED XDECOIN WALLET, JUST DELETE YOUR FOLDER: XDECoin-WinWallet-v3

AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS NEW FOLDER: XDECoin-WinWallet-v3mu2

AFTER DOING THAT, YOU CAN JUST LAUNCH "XDECoin-qt.exe" FROM THE NEW FOLDER "XDECoin-WinWallet-v3mu2"

AND YOU ARE ALL SET. NO NEED FOR ANUTHING ELSE.

hi i already have the wallet that i downloaded on the 11th november, do i have to now download XDECoin-WinWallet-v3mu2??
thanks
Please read the instructions until the END. I cannot repeat it. Thanks!

ok!! i obviously have read the instructions!! im only asking, its not hard for you to answer simple question!

The answer is yes, you do have to get the latest one, but please follow the instructions carefully,

and just for safety's sake i always back up my wallet dat too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED XDECOIN WALLET, JUST DELETE YOUR FOLDER: XDECoin-WinWallet-v3

AFTER DOING THAT, YOU CAN JUST LAUNCH "XDECoin-qt.exe" FROM THE NEW FOLDER "XDECoin-WinWallet-v3mu2"

hi i already have the wallet that i downloaded on the 11th november, do i have to now download XDECoin-WinWallet-v3mu2??
thanks

Activity: 566
Updated to latest wallet and all is good  Smiley synched up in no time, staking away fine.

Not been about much this week but good to see things progressing well, very excited about the "new level" Double Eagle is heading for  Grin
Muroko Blados

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

thanks
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
You mean the new wallet updates correct?
I will get my Husband to fix them when he wakes up.. Smiley
Yes! the Wallets Update Links.
Stay tuned we are about to bring the Whole Double Eagle thing to a New Level. Profit and Fairness to Investors Only!  Smiley

Yeah. Moon level.  Cool
Muroko Blados
Yes! the Wallets Update Links.
Stay tuned we are about to bring the Whole Double Eagle thing to a New Level. Profit and Fairness to Investors Only!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
i NOT VERY TECHY DO I delete old folder before I download new wallet?
Are you stuck at 10000? If so, you dont need to delete anything from your "wallet.dat" folder in ...Appdata/Roaming.
Just Unzip this FIX and Run "XDECoin-qt.exe"

Thank you new wallet has synced so now this will be where I receive my coins yes?

I translated the Chinese OP do I need to do anything more for that/ I filled out the form also.  Smiley
Yes! it is your Official XDE Wallet. There will be no more Updates ...unless When New features are added to it as per the ROAD MAP.
For your translated OP, please Updates the download links - you wouldn't want your readers go mad!  Smiley
Muroko Blados
Are you stuck at 10000? If so, you dont need to delete anything from your "wallet.dat" folder in ...Appdata/Roaming.

Thank you new wallet has synced so now this will be where I receive my coins yes?

I translated the Chinese OP do I need to do anything more for that/ I filled out the form also.  Smiley
Yes! it is your Official XDE Wallet. There will be no more Updates ...unless When New features are added to it as per the ROAD MAP.
For your translated OP, please Updates the download links - you wouldn't want your readers go mad!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Pages:
Jump to: