Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 17. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
I'm going on vacation in a couple days leaving for a couple weeks. I have already sent my screenshot from bittrex in a timely fashion .will i be able to catch up with double eagle when i get back around oct 20th. Huh If not i can try find some internet in central america but id rather leave the computer at home.
Your Shot is NOT CLEAR - You need to resubmit it as an Attachment. Because I need to be able to click on the image.
Just reply with the right attachment. Check your mail. The Google Submit Forms will be Up within next week - so you will need to sometime check on the thread. Thanks!
Activity: 446
I'm going on vacation in a couple days leaving for a couple weeks. I have already sent my screenshot from bittrex in a timely fashion .will i be able to catch up with double eagle when i get back around oct 20th. Huh If not i can try find some internet in central america but id rather leave the computer at home.
Muroko Blados
How do I refund my stuck coin on trex?
Someone Please Reply to this Question!

I was long away from XDE. Btw I send you mail few hours ago with screenshot.
So you did not go thru all the Previous Posts? You lost faith in XDE and you went away! that is the Big Mistake that you made.

Screenshots Submission has ended read this previous post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8972308

No more Shots Accepted! End of History.
Why do u talk like this?
This is to prove you how serious the Community is devoted for XDE. Where were you right after the Dev abandoned the coin? The Takeover was already speculating on the Thread
few days later. You didn't believe in the Takeover so I can't help you. It is late to send any Shots - I will be more NICE to you when the Free Distribution start. I suggest that you stay tuned this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac

So you did not go thru all the Previous Posts? You lost faith in XDE and you went away! that is the Big Mistake that you made.

Screenshots Submission has ended read this previous post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8972308

Why do u talk like this?
Crypto Maniac

there will be a google form submit in a few days, please keep an eye here, email based requests are over with.

Ok, I will see.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

there will be a google form submit in a few days, please keep an eye here, email based requests are over with.
legendary
Forget-about-it
is the new coin accepting x13 hash POW or is just POS?
It is a PURE POS with a Limited POW to help Mature the Blockchain. All the POW Blocks are 0 reward.
Since the XDE is only 100 coins, we need to re-enforce the Chain from the Start. The POS is Full working.
Im currently mining with CPU until all the Distributions are over. Any participation will be greatly appreciated.

ok ill do a set generate true for a few threads when coins start movin..
Muroko Blados

Crypto Maniac

Muroko Blados
Crypto Maniac
Muroko Blados
It is a PURE POS with a Limited POW to help Mature the Blockchain. All the POW Blocks are 0 reward.
Since the XDE is only 100 coins, we need to re-enforce the Chain from the Start. The POS is Full working.
Im currently mining with CPU until all the Distributions are over. Any participation will be greatly appreciated.
legendary
Forget-about-it
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
this is all very good news , tanx for doing this
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Thanks for the same mblados. Keep up the good work...
Activity: 186
really nice work mblados!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
thx, windows wallet is working fine  Wink
Muroko Blados
MOVING FORWARD: "DoubleEagle" (XDECoin) has been FULL REVIVED. Everything has been well tested and the POS has been Well
OPTIMIZED for better STAKING.
*We will Stay on this thread until the Creation of the New Thread and the Announcement of the "LAUNCH DATE" which you will be Informed by next week.
But Until then, You can start downloading the New Wallet and Leave it Running  - And GET YOUR NEW XDE ADDRESS READY!

WINDOWS: https://mega.co.nz/#!W8skkKqB!jDBcaXWa5hJ0JRRbLX2ORyACGV-LouPhw2Bzx1BPT-U

The LINUX and MAC Wallet will be Posted on the New Thread.

The Main Node is Currently "addnode=74.208.227.191" it is on my Personal VPS Server. I will add a Second Node by Tomorrow and Eventual we will have More Nodes at
LAUNCH.

xdecoin.conf: (Included in the Wallet Folder)
Code:
rpcuser=xde
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=26080
port=25080
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
addnode=74.208.227.191