Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 21. (Read 228399 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
But my signature for the signature campaign is good right? At 1 xde2 per week?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I just changed my signature as a jr member for the signature campaign but i have no idea how to change my avatar btw is there a bootstrap file yet? My syncing is very slow
You need to be a Sr. member to have an Avatar.
Then, when you go to your profile you click on "Forum
Profile Information" and, the 1st item listed is "Avatar (go here)".

To become a Sr Member the fastest, make 14 posts per 2 weeks.
Posts should not be spam or there is a possibility the account
could be banned. I believe you need 120 posts (?).
I just changed my signature as a jr member for the signature campaign but i have no idea how to change my avatar btw is there a bootstrap file yet? My syncing is very slow
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I'd like to start participating again in promoting,
but I have a question though, can i participate without changing my signature and avatar?

thanks

Of course. Welcome back Smiley

Vegas
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I'd like to start participating again in promoting,
but I have a question though, can i participate without changing my signature and avatar?

thanks
legendary
** IMPORTANT **

Ok, we are finishing our contract for Bitsend. Starting on Monday August 28th, 2017, we will be promoting Las Vegas coin. Please highlight that the coin only has 226,000 coins, and is 300% stake rate.

Here is the Ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-las-vegas-coin-masternode-cost-only-250-only-400000-coins-total-1945937

I am still in negotiations with Amsterdam coin, and that will probably start in 30 days.

Vegas
legendary
Name Claim is available at the Explorer below.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/claim.php

If you have not yet claimed, please take a minute to do it.
If you need help, let me know!

I am not sure where is the problem, but something's wrong, because at my address I have more than it presstab shows
Check the block number to make sure you did not get off on a fork
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

I am not sure where is the problem, but something's wrong, because at my address I have more than it presstab shows
legendary

legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 08/27/17 are paid.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 08/21 to 8/27 Completed

Thank you!
legendary

Apologies, I got a little behind yesterday.
Marketing for the week ending 8/27 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
I think we should do 500% pos interest
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
So, Bitsend is finished. Now we going only on VGS coin promotion, nothing about XDE2?
p.s. Woody, i will send you links today.
legendary
** IMPORTANT **

Ok, we are finishing our contract for Bitsend. Starting on Monday August 28th, 2017, we will be promoting Las Vegas coin. Please highlight that the coin only has 226,000 coins, and is 300% stake rate.

Here is the Ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-las-vegas-coin-masternode-cost-only-250-only-400000-coins-total-1945937

I am still in negotiations with Amsterdam coin, and that will probably start in 30 days.

Vegas

legendary
I think the POS at 300% would be a very interesting rate, but if the community prefers 500% there may be a small drop in price in the short term but there will be more volume and movement of the coin!

Thats exactly it. The high POS is short term. As soon as we start to get some nice volume, then I will cut the POS rate back to 30%.

Vegas
legendary
We are still trying to find our price on the exchange. I am strongly considering drastically increasing the POS to a very high rate for a short time. What this does is attract new users, and lowers the price making it more attractive. We did it with our other coin, Las Vegas coin. We raised it to 200%. What this does is, gives a lot more coins to current holders, and then the price will slowly lower over time. Once we begin to trade, then we will lower the POS back to 30% to stop inflation. Also Im strongly considering permanent high POS wallets for our loyal users that promote every week. Woody or I will NOT have high POS wallets. So, for example when we are at 200%, the loyal promoters will be at 300%. When we begin to trade and we change the POS back to 30% , then the loyal promoters will be go to 100%. The masternodes are not forgotten, they were put on the backburner because of Las Vegas coin. So we are in the process of getting the MN fixed for XDE2. Another consideration is to enable POW. This attracts a LOT of users. So these are just some ideas to get XDE2 trading.

UPDATE: I HAVE ADDED A POLL AT THE VERY TOP OF THIS PAGE, PLEASE VOTE!!!!!! I WILL LEAVE THE POLL OPEN FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS, WHATEVER THE OUTCOME IS, WILL BE.

Remember , we will only inflate at a high rate until we begin trading. I will NOT destroy this rare gem by over inflating it!!!

Vegas
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I think the POS at 300% would be a very interesting rate, but if the community prefers 500% there may be a small drop in price in the short term but there will be more volume and movement of the coin!
legendary
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 08/20/17 are paid
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.