Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 22. (Read 228399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 08/14 to 8/20 Completed

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
still impossible to trade this coin...coinexchange is a 0 volume exchange Huh
legendary

Marketing for the week ending 8/20 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
We are still trying to find our price on the exchange. I am strongly considering drastically increasing the POS to a very high rate for a short time. What this does is attract new users, and lowers the price making it more attractive. We did it with our other coin, Las Vegas coin. We raised it to 200%. What this does is, gives a lot more coins to current holders, and then the price will slowly lower over time. Once we begin to trade, then we will lower the POS back to 30% to stop inflation. Also Im strongly considering permanent high POS wallets for our loyal users that promote every week. Woody or I will NOT have high POS wallets. So, for example when we are at 200%, the loyal promoters will be at 300%. When we begin to trade and we change the POS back to 30% , then the loyal promoters will be go to 100%. The masternodes are not forgotten, they were put on the backburner because of Las Vegas coin. So we are in the process of getting the MN fixed for XDE2. Another consideration is to enable POW. This attracts a LOT of users. So these are just some ideas to get XDE2 trading.

UPDATE: I HAVE ADDED A POLL AT THE VERY TOP OF THIS PAGE, PLEASE VOTE!!!!!! I WILL LEAVE THE POLL OPEN FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS, WHATEVER THE OUTCOME IS, WILL BE.

Remember , we will only inflate at a high rate until we begin trading. I will NOT destroy this rare gem by over inflating it!!!

Vegas
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Why XDEII is only on Yobit ? Do u planing move to better exchange?

I like to buy a faw but not via yobit

XDE2 / BTC on CoinExchange.io

Thx
I will wait
So far there is no traffic here...
Activity: 370
Merit: 255

XDE2 / BTC on CoinExchange.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Guys I just sold another contract for AMS, amsterdam coin. So I will let you guys know when to start that Smiley

SO I will not only payout XDE2 but will add bonus AMS money Smiley

Vegas

Thats cool man. good luck. My XDE2 wallet is not showing any connection and my wallet is 9 days behind now. can you tell me what happen to wallet and how to overcome this problem?

All you need is addnodes. Will post them soon.

Vegas

Ok boss. thank you i will wait for the same Smiley

Here you go.. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/nodes.php

You need top create a xde2.conf file.

Also here is a recent blockchain :  www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/XDE2v2-blockchain-July-2017.rar

Vegas

Thank you vegas for support. My wallet is working fine now.
legendary
Guys I just sold another contract for AMS, amsterdam coin. So I will let you guys know when to start that Smiley

Vegas

Thats cool man. good luck. My XDE2 wallet is not showing any connection and my wallet is 9 days behind now. can you tell me what happen to wallet and how to overcome this problem?

Vegas

Here you go.. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/nodes.php

You need top create a xde2.conf file.

Also here is a recent blockchain :  www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/XDE2v2-blockchain-July-2017.rar

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas

legendary

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 08/13/17 are paid.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!

Thank you guys, everyone paid.

Vegas
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 08/13/17 are paid.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 08/06 to 8/13 are completed

Thank you!
legendary

Marketing for the week ending 8/13 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Does anyone knows if Yobit.net is on correct new XDE2-BlockChain now?
legendary
Guys I want to structure XDEII more towards our "Massive marketing machine", while still keeping the coin very rare. I had a thpough I would like some feedback on....

I want most of the money earned from XDEII to come from the rewards for promotions. I think what Im saying is this...

Lower the POS rate to 10%, then create rewards at  higher % rates for "Loyal XDEII" promoters. So for example, its the same names that have been promoting XDEII every week. They keep the same wallet address every week. Their wallet address will stake at say 30% while everyone else stakes at 10%, until they have promoted for 6 months non stop. Its a way of  rewarding the most loyal XDEII supporters, and encourage others to follow this pattern. This keeps the coin VERY rare, while rewarding those who support it the most. PLease give feedback on this.

Vegas

Its a tricky one. One one hand you want to reward the promoters but at the same time you may very well inadvertently restrict new blood from investing with confidence. The coin supply is low and inflation is in check but we can all see there is little interest in buying in right now.
I myself hold a nice chunk but I do not have time (or interest if I am completely honest) in spamming the internet to increase my holdings. I would dare say that my thoughts are not mine alone on this.
Most people are immune to a wave of advertising, its like seeing a commercial on TV that does nothing but annoy you with its constant airtime. It can be self defeating if the same message is broadcast to the same audience ad nauseam.

Having said all that, I do respect this coin for having some purpose. Most others simply do not. I just think we should consider that the system in place to reward promoters as well as the golden eagles wallet may actually be doing more harm than good if it goes even further to ensure that only a select few wallets will actually become productive in this coin.
The rewards are generous if one wishes to spend time promoting heavily but at the same time, if it discourages entry into the coin unless you do so, it may need a rethink.
Just my two cents.

Thanks for taking the time for some good feedback. The norm in crypto is to reward all users equally. If we want to grow, we MUST stand out. If we want buy pressure, we must create a reason to buy and hold XDE2. I believe crypto needs an "elite exclusive coin" , that is multi faceted. XDE2 has everything it takes and more. Its rare, its gorgeous, its exotic. I believe to add value to a coin, is not just the technology, but the creative minds behind the coin. The idea that I have structured will strongly favor those that support XDE2 the most, while not barring others to join or hurt those that do not join the promotions. Its all choice. Other than XDE2, Crypto does not have a true rare and exotic coin that everyone is proud to hold. As fas as the massive marketing machine, it does work. I am in talks with another dev to hire us already next month. The great thing with this model is it rewards by participation. So the way to REALLY get XDE2 coins is by getting involved with the coin. I think once we find our price in the market, XDE2 will start to generate volume. We need to continue to slowly lower the price until it starts to move, that is the real price of XDE2, what people actually pay for it.

Vegas
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Guys I want to structure XDEII more towards our "Massive marketing machine", while still keeping the coin very rare. I had a thpough I would like some feedback on....

I want most of the money earned from XDEII to come from the rewards for promotions. I think what Im saying is this...

Lower the POS rate to 10%, then create rewards at  higher % rates for "Loyal XDEII" promoters. So for example, its the same names that have been promoting XDEII every week. They keep the same wallet address every week. Their wallet address will stake at say 30% while everyone else stakes at 10%, until they have promoted for 6 months non stop. Its a way of  rewarding the most loyal XDEII supporters, and encourage others to follow this pattern. This keeps the coin VERY rare, while rewarding those who support it the most. PLease give feedback on this.

Vegas

Its a tricky one. One one hand you want to reward the promoters but at the same time you may very well inadvertently restrict new blood from investing with confidence. The coin supply is low and inflation is in check but we can all see there is little interest in buying in right now.
I myself hold a nice chunk but I do not have time (or interest if I am completely honest) in spamming the internet to increase my holdings. I would dare say that my thoughts are not mine alone on this.
Most people are immune to a wave of advertising, its like seeing a commercial on TV that does nothing but annoy you with its constant airtime. It can be self defeating if the same message is broadcast to the same audience ad nauseam.

Having said all that, I do respect this coin for having some purpose. Most others simply do not. I just think we should consider that the system in place to reward promoters as well as the golden eagles wallet may actually be doing more harm than good if it goes even further to ensure that only a select few wallets will actually become productive in this coin.
The rewards are generous if one wishes to spend time promoting heavily but at the same time, if it discourages entry into the coin unless you do so, it may need a rethink.
Just my two cents.

Pages:
Jump to: