Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 24. (Read 228399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys if you want to Join me on chat please click on this link. It WILL say "Bitsend", but there is a XDE2/Las Vegas coin chat Chanel. I work closely with Bitsend coin, and anyone , who is anyone in Crypto is here on this channel, there are HUNDREDS of members.

Update, I just looked.. 681 members on this slack Chanel!!!

https://bitsend.herokuapp.com/

Vegas
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I was able to do a name claim, but I had to do a "full unlock" of the wallet or use walletpassphrase command in console.

Vegas

I was able to do a name claim as well with no Problems at all, Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
I was able to do a name claim, but I had to do a "full unlock" of the wallet or use walletpassphrase command in console.

Vegas
legendary
There is certainly a wallet quirk with the lock unlock in this wallet. It has shown up in many ways. We are going to release an update soon that addresses this issue and fixes the masternode problem , were the masternodes go offline after about 1 hr. I also will do graphic updates to the wallet. Adding term deposit will come after that as that is enormous work to add to the wallet.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
When i am trying to sign in it asks password to unlock the wallet then this error is appearing. what to do?
I have tried by unlocking it first but same result,.
Zef: I ran into the same problem. I think it is one of
the wallet quirks that will need fixed.
Activity: 434
Guys plz do your name claims again to get your rewards. Instructions on how to do a name claim is on the OP.

IMPORTANT: OUR NEW EXPLORER IS UP: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/index.php

Vegas

When i am trying to signin it asks password to unlock the wallet then this error is appearing. what to do?

I have tried by unlocking it first but same result,.
legendary
Guys plz do your name claims again to get your rewards. Instructions on how to do a name claim is on the OP.

IMPORTANT: OUR NEW EXPLORER IS UP: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/index.php

Vegas
legendary
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
legendary
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
legendary
no volume on Coinexchange

need a real exchange

Just my opinion raimch89, I think our price is too high. Someone listed at .007499 and sold 5 coins. So, we need to find out what the market says we are worth. Lets slowly lower our price on the sell side until we start seeing volume. This is our price. I do recognize and appreciate holders of such a rare coin holding and not dumping into such low buy orders. Lets all join as one, and slowly lower our price until our volume starts to move.

IMPORTANT: OUR NEW EXPLORER IS UP: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/index.php . It appears we are rewarding an average of 30% which is fine by me.

Everyone wants to get their coins on the big exchanges. Me too. I would love to be on Bittrex. But here is the harsh reality: Polo, Bittrex ect want to see big volume on other exchanges first, then they take you.
So my job, is to add value to the coin. I create the demand. I can do this in many ways. 1st I have created Yobit pump alert software, that is only purchased with XDE2, and Fly coin. So even though our price is high, people might still buy because , its $10 for a 30 day trial. So $10 of XDE2 is still $10 of XDE2 at ANY price on the exchange. We are putting some final touches on Yobit pump alert, then it will go final, and I already have a great idea for our next software that can only be purchased with XDE2 or Las Vegas coin.

We have a lot going on right now with XDE2. We have contracted with Bitsend to promote for 30 days. Im speaking to other devs right now about contracts, If I cannot get one before Bitsend expires, we will begin to promote XDE2 again.

Next will be added HODLV3 to XDE2. What this does is "time lock" the coins I send out to the promoters. A MAJOR problem we had last time was when we accepted just anyone to promote, people were creating newbie accounts, then working for a few weeks and dumping the coins. With HODL V3 technology added, when I send the coins from the community wallet, they go to a wallet addy that is locked for 1 year. The normal 25% POS rate is paid inside the locked account, but is not available for 1 year. This stops people from "promoting and dumping".

There is so much coming, that will make XDE2 more awesome than ever.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
no volume on Coinexchange

need a real exchange
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 07/23/17 are paid
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 07/17 to 07/23
are completed

Thank you!
legendary

Posts after this one will be in next weeks payment
Marketing for the week ending 7/23 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
i have 10 xde2 on my desk top wallet but i cant send them to yobit wallet or i cant withdraw to my desktop wallet from yobit . any one here who can exchange them to yobit xde2 1:1 rate
Thanks

First is it XDE2 or XDE2 V2?
XDE2 v2 is listed on Coinexchange, and it is better to buy from there.
If you have old XDE2, you need to contact vegasguy about swap your coins on V2. Swap is ended month ago, but i think you can exchange your coins with vegasguy

its xde2 v 2 but yobit on v 1  chain (old chain and i cant send coin to yobit)

try on Coinexchange. There is active listed XDE2 V2, and i think you can trade this coin there.
I am not sure that will Yobit update on new v2 chain
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
If you tweet, so use always the tag #masternode

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 489
i have 10 xde2 on my desk top wallet but i cant send them to yobit wallet or i cant withdraw to my desktop wallet from yobit . any one here who can exchange them to yobit xde2 1:1 rate
Thanks

If you have old XDE2, you need to contact vegasguy about swap your coins on V2. Swap is ended month ago, but i think you can exchange your coins with vegasguy

its xde2 v 2 but yobit on v 1  chain (old chain and i cant send coin to yobit)
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: