Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 23. (Read 228399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 08/06/17 are paid
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!
legendary
Marketing by Person By Date for Week of 07/31 to 08/06 are complete

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys I want to structure XDEII more towards our "Massive marketing machine", while still keeping the coin very rare. I had a thpough I would like some feedback on....

I want most of the money earned from XDEII to come from the rewards for promotions. I think what Im saying is this...

Lower the POS rate to 10%, then create rewards at  higher % rates for "Loyal XDEII" promoters. So for example, its the same names that have been promoting XDEII every week. They keep the same wallet address every week. Their wallet address will stake at say 30% while everyone else stakes at 10%, until they have promoted for 6 months non stop. Its a way of  rewarding the most loyal XDEII supporters, and encourage others to follow this pattern. This keeps the coin VERY rare, while rewarding those who support it the most. PLease give feedback on this.

Vegas

It is not a bad idea. I like it.
p.s. Is there have any detail explanations about creating masternode? With new week rewards i will have enough XDE2 for mn and i would like to try. I see on website, is it valid "step by step" or have some changes?
thanks

Funny thing you ask.. The Masternodes are a bit buggy,  and there is a fix on the way. To my knowledge XDEII is the only coin out there that allows for multiple masternodes in 1 wallet at the same time without a vps Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Guys I want to structure XDEII more towards our "Massive marketing machine", while still keeping the coin very rare. I had a thpough I would like some feedback on....

I want most of the money earned from XDEII to come from the rewards for promotions. I think what Im saying is this...

Lower the POS rate to 10%, then create rewards at  higher % rates for "Loyal XDEII" promoters. So for example, its the same names that have been promoting XDEII every week. They keep the same wallet address every week. Their wallet address will stake at say 30% while everyone else stakes at 10%, until they have promoted for 6 months non stop. Its a way of  rewarding the most loyal XDEII supporters, and encourage others to follow this pattern. This keeps the coin VERY rare, while rewarding those who support it the most. PLease give feedback on this.

Vegas

It is not a bad idea. I like it.
p.s. Is there have any detail explanations about creating masternode? With new week rewards i will have enough XDE2 for mn and i would like to try. I see on website, is it valid "step by step" or have some changes?
thanks
legendary

Marketing for the week ending 8/6 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
legendary

Lower the POS rate to 10%, then create rewards at  higher % rates for "Loyal XDEII" promoters. So for example, its the same names that have been promoting XDEII every week. They keep the same wallet address every week. Their wallet address will stake at say 30% while everyone else stakes at 10%, until they have promoted for 6 months non stop. Its a way of  rewarding the most loyal XDEII supporters, and encourage others to follow this pattern. This keeps the coin VERY rare, while rewarding those who support it the most. PLease give feedback on this.

Vegas
legendary
How to participate in this campaign? Can I still to join?

Edited: I know this is still active Smiley Already done in name claim. I'm ready to serve this coming week! Smiley Count me in.

Welcome!! There is LOTS of money to be made from XDEII, and we have a bright future ahead of us. We also have major plans for the wallet to add lots of features such as "time lock" and much more Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Just remainder for Woody Wink
I will send you tonight PM with my previous week work links.
thanks
legendary

Edited: I know this is still active Smiley Already done in name claim. I'm ready to serve this coming week! Smiley Count me in.
You need to have 100XDE2 in your wallet to be eligible for joining on this campaigns. You can buy  XDE2 on Coinexchange.
It is not big amount. You can see previous week work some guys earn 50xde2 for an one week.

This is made me sad Sad I don't have enought btc to buy 100 XDE2... Is there's any possible to join? or maybe not because having 100XDE2 is primary requirements. Sad
Yes, 100 xde2 in your wallet is primary rules for participating on this promotions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.

You need to have 100XDE2 in your wallet to be eligible for joining on this campaigns. You can buy  XDE2 on Coinexchange.
It is not big amount. You can see previous week work some guys earn 50xde2 for an one week.

This is made me sad Sad I don't have enought btc to buy 100 XDE2... Is there's any possible to join? or maybe not because having 100XDE2 is primary requirements. Sad
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.

legendary
Snipped---

Sorry, they were right there and somehow I missed them. Adding in to totals with message to Vegas.
Woody
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 07/30/17 are paid
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Thank to all those participating!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 07/24 to 07/30
Completed

Thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When i am trying to sign in it asks password to unlock the wallet then this error is appearing. what to do?
I have tried by unlocking it first but same result,.
Zef: I ran into the same problem. I think it is one of
the wallet quirks that will need fixed.

I have done my name claim successfully dear respected Woody20285. Try to unlock the wallet but uncheck (for staking only) then try to do name claim, I do this and done my name claim.
When i joined this campaign i was a newbie here, not having much knowledge then i requested vegas to join this campaign if he allows me, and he allows me to be a part of this since November 2016, have not moved my coins since that time and now i am feeling much happy as i have seen my self in richlist on Rank No. 6 Smiley I am having too much hopes with this coin, It was very hard to support my family with my limited salary thats why i joined online working, I am having much responsibilities living on rent as well, I hope that in future i will overcome to my problems with the hardworking. I cant give you anything in return except prayers. May GOD bless you all team.

Thank you so much Respected vegasguy and my dear respected Woody20285 for supporting / helping me all time. Long live XDE2 and the team. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

I am also registered my address, but there is not a correct balance, richlist does not show 130XDE2 from my wallet
legendary

Marketing for the week ending 7/30 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
legendary
Now i counting my posts and i will send my proof of work for this week to Woody
regards
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Pages:
Jump to: