Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 179. (Read 90244 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Main advantage XDNA it's for miners, and unique reward system
I'll mine XDRA
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Look interesting.
May i reserve for indonesia translation?
For proof of work : Indonesia Translation
Thankyou

PM to lordvek
Activity: 28
If you are looking for a coin with protection for miners against huge hashpower joining apool and taking the majority of block rewards, i.e. FPGA, Nicehash, etc.
XDNA has the solution: BitGun! No need to change the Algo in the future, like many coins did in the past.
Never seen such innovation before. And I hope this is patent protected Tongue
Activity: 1
Comfortable, original wallet. Interesting and capacious roadmap, whitepaper. I liked the system of node sharing. Good luck in the implementation of the project and Lambo for all)
Activity: 9
I can only praise this coin! I like its wallet. It looks very sufficient and is comfortable to use. And the idea iself is awesome! The developers did their best here! I'm a big believer that XDNA will have a thriving future!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
XDNA BLOCK Explorer
https://xdn.blockrex.info/

Donate / Bounty

XELxRTwuK5ndgFVucRw6LkF6yrC4wwf3ne

Thanks  Smiley

btw, nice one project  Grin

Thank you ! We already got an official explorer but still good job man. I've sent some danation for you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Look interesting.
May i reserve for indonesia translation?
For proof of work : Indonesia Translation
Thankyou

Activity: 13
at last a really promising project. a shiny star in this dark side of shitforks
cant wait to see that new features in action! wallet is neat and running smooth, website also lookin good
great job!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

http://eqpool.com

we are added XDNA for mining!

Code:
-a keccak -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:5133 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XDNA

All miners WELCOME!!! Very low pool fee... only 0.44
All ports Nicehash and Miningrigrental friendly!

DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Finally something really new and innovative!
It's so hard nowdays to find real project among all these copy-paste MN "coins". I think, XDNA is very promissing one.
I hope, there is bright future, because already great work done by XDNA team (very nice and informative wallet, great mining feachers, etc)
Good luck, XDNA community!
Activity: 35
A very good project he will have luck!!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I consider that this will be one of the best coin in the nearest future. I hope the project wont make us waiting the success for a long time.
Activity: 154
many of the coins obtained from the mine are not productive, can this method, see and choose the coins that are productive and progressive
Activity: 98
XDNA BLOCK Explorer
https://xdn.blockrex.info/

Donate / Bounty

XELxRTwuK5ndgFVucRw6LkF6yrC4wwf3ne

Thanks  Smiley

btw, nice one project  Grin
Activity: 5
Wallet sync fails at 37%
Full  100% sync of wallet will  when first masternodes will appear in network.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Guys, I like in December in DISKORD read an information about your coin. Since then, I've been waiting for her very much. You have very cool ideas in the project. Undoubtedly I will participate and follow the project! Good luck and the moon!
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Wallet sync fails at 37%

Having the same issue with windows wallet at 37% stuck. Good specs and features on this coin though lets see where this goes.
Activity: 154
how to reach level 15, it seems a bit complicated, actually I'm interested, but still waiting for level rise, it's what makes bored waiting
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Wallet sync fails at 37%
Jump to: