Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 14. (Read 85742 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Could someone post a solo mining .bat settings pls. I try some settings but miner return "No suitable long-poll found for http://127.0.0.1:22191"
Is this some error or it is normal?
thats very normal in solo-mining. no worries
only 3.3Mh/s need a lot of patience.. and might not find anything at all
still 1k diff. is not like litecoin's 14k

Reminds me of my early bitcoin days(from august to oct,2013). I had a HD5450 which gave out only 17Mh i kept solo-mining with it for nearly 3months and that to only for 10hrs a day and i finally found one Holy-Fucking block, which changed my mining life entirely
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could someone post a solo mining .bat settings pls. I try some settings but miner return "No suitable long-poll found for http://127.0.0.1:22191"
Is this some error or it is normal?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Personal Message me your XFC address and I'll send you 100 because that is the most kick ass die hard miner post I have ever read.

I'm only on 8mh and I'm still mining Tongue
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Personal Message me your XFC address and I'll send you 100 because that is the most kick ass die hard miner post I have ever read.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
hit a block ! finally
(mining this coin with 1 gpu)
and sent it to myself using that coinjoin drug dealers privacy thing

seriously you doin solo with 1gpu? whats your hashrate?
anon send doesn't work ,anyone tryed it.

It works. it'll take 325-375confirmations

i sent to myself 500 coins block in 1 transaction using anonymous... took 8 confirms
i don't know why it was so quicker
i think it depends on the traffic in the coinjoin server. don't know exactly how it works.
hey dev if you're awake care to explain this?

i sent to myself 500 coins block in 1 transaction using anonymous... took 8 confirms
i don't know why it was so quicker
so is this a point to start and buy, or is going to getting still lower?
I'm interested in this coin, but I dont want get in, while is dumping to much.

only a guess.. it will go lower. maybe i'm wrong
maybe up, and then crash. and then up again ?
or just up, down and die
multipools have a lot of coins to sell because high blocks reward

i finished with buying coins

only mining what i can, only solo

its a game coin for me and was just sending to myself my coins 'Anonymous'
it seems to work... sometimes slow, sometimes quick
don't have a clue if its scam or not

Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
so is this a point to start and buy, or is going to getting still lower?
I'm interested in this coin, but I dont want get in, while is dumping to much.
hit a block ! finally
(mining this coin with 1 gpu)
and sent it to myself using that coinjoin drug dealers privacy thing
So, what's going now then?

Apparently the premine was to be kept on an exchange, but now you say it's on some coinjoin server somewhere?

And where was the dev's announcement for this decision then? Seeing as the premine was lied about in the first place, perhaps it would be better to stick to the plan, or at least inform the community about any such changes? Trust isn't exactly running at an all time high is it?

I really don't get what you're saying. The premine is not in any coinjoin server. I suppose the its in a wallet controlled by the dev team..

I assume the dev intents to use the premine to support the development of XFC and giveaway some bounties and had already given out some and ofcourse he'll keep a major part of it for himself and his team.

Even though he did lie and try to cheat us all, I would give him a second chance only for this coin sake, because i believe this coin has a good future and many scopes for further improvement and sustainability.

There is also one thing, none of the coins will last forever in our crypto-world. Only a handfull of the current cryptos will be alive next year. There are so many coins out there which started out with great innovations but ultimately died out in a few months.
But with a real working anon feature with the hope of further improvement, this coin could last more than the others if the next 2 stages works as good as the dev promised. So i'm willing to take my risks and keep invested in this coin and wait for further announcements.
if you're worried about the dev dumping the 3.25% premine when the price gets a great value, then you must be really worried about something else too. That at the end of POW there will be more miners and traders who'll be holding much greater portions of XFC. even i myself plan to hold atleast 75K before POW ends. 2 or 3 people will definitely hold atleast 10%. This is the case in every coin out there. In the case of coins with complete POW, 3.25% is a high value because only a portion of coin will be mined every year. But in coins where there is only a short POW, all coins would have been mined in less than a month
Activity: 20
Nice to see the trolls poppin in, always a good market indicator!
lol yea, since i see the premine is now a big factor of question on the coin, i think they would settle if the dev layouts hes premine plan on a details, expenses amount of the coin going to coinjoin, development and future development.

people right now look at the premine like the biggest lie or a factor to keep bashing on the dev.

possible solution: a simple expenses agenda with the details movements of the premine would help those who question the premine and the intentions of the dev.

That simple task that even the dev cant provide us with, been through a few pages asking the dev to expose the bounty that he made and how much total premine that he took, no asnwer till now.
Activity: 322
lol yea, since i see the premine is now a big factor of question on the coin, i think they would settle if the dev layouts hes premine plan on a details, expenses amount of the coin going to coinjoin, development and future development.

people right now look at the premine like the biggest lie or a factor to keep bashing on the dev.

possible solution: a simple expenses agenda with the details movements of the premine would help those who question the premine and the intentions of the dev.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Finercoin NOMP Pool
No  registration needed

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

IS UP!HOP IN!

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990

Username: your Finercoin wallet address
Password: anything

./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990 -u your Finercoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coin-miners.info:8080/tbs under the Finercoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Finercoin Confirmed column

Payments:
1% fee.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.01 XFC

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: